over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm a fatty

VNV

Registered
Just got my body fat done in a dunk tank and found out I have 22% body fat at 220 lbs. This is the biggest I've ever been. The past couple years I've been 195 lbs and at the same body fat.

I've never cut, but finding out I'm at 22% makes me think I need to. The cycle I'm about to start is:

Week 1 - 6: 400 mg test. cyp.
Week 6 - 14: 350 mg. test. prop.
Week 6 - 14: 525 mg. tren. ace.

After finding out how fat I am, I've decided not to bulk on this cycle.

My new goal this cycle is to be the same weight (220 lbs) but half the body fat (11% or lower) at the end. Is that realistically possible?

What kind of diet should I have to not lose muscle but shed 25 lbs of fat while on test and tren? Should I eat more than maintenance? Less? No change in diet?

Cardio every day?

Last edited:
If you're already high bodyfat I'd cut then bulk. Gaining muscle is SOOOOOOOOO much easier when you start out lean. Bulking at 22% BF is a bad idea.

If you're already high bodyfat I'd cut then bulk. Gaining muscle is SOOOOOOOOO much easier when you start out lean. Bulking at 22% BF is a bad idea.

Word... I'd drop weeks 1-6 and just go straight to prop / tren... A little clen / t3 and make sure you adjust you aerobic activity and clean up the diet... LBAs would probably work good here. Get the BF % around 12% then look at bulking. Just my opinion, of course.

Just got my body fat done in a dunk tank

I've never cut, but finding out I'm at 22% makes me think I need to.

You need a machine to realize you're fat? :confused: At that high of a bf, a quick daily look in the mirror is more than enough... and cheaper too. :eek:

Oh one last thing... don't you think it would have been a better option to learn how to eat BEFORE laying out your "cycle"??? :rolleyes:

You need a machine to realize you're fat? :confused: At that high of a bf, a quick daily look in the mirror is more than enough... and cheaper too. :eek:

Oh one last thing... don't you think it would have been a better option to learn how to eat BEFORE laying out your "cycle"??? :rolleyes:

Can't find bettter advice than this my friend ^^^

You should hire someone (ph) to help you with your diet. Then, you should have no issues reaching your goals. Good luck.

Well, honestly, no, I didn't really think I was fat. I mean, I definitely don't look like a chubster. I look more muscular and more fit than most people, as people often tell me.

Well, honestly, no, I didn't really think I was fat. I mean, I definitely don't look like a chubster. I look more muscular and more fit than most people, as people often tell me.

Post pics bro and lets see.

I know what you mean. I'm around the same BF @ 250. By bodybuilding standards, I'm real fat. To the average person, I'm a muscular guy with a belly.
I think more people are around that percentage than we realize. Notice how so many guys are 15%? LOL. You competitive guys probably never even reach that high. But so many gymrats will say they are 15% (by guessing) but they will NEVER say they are 17%. It's like 15 is a some magical barrier you can not pass. Well, you probably shouldn't but alot of guys are lying to themselves saying they are 15. Should I lose some weight? Sure. But, it's not my first priority. I'm in my mid 30's, I have a career and a woman. My BP is perfect as are all my blood work. When I do cardio I have a hard time getting my heart rate up over 100! So I'm not puffing and wheezing. And I dont think I will step on a stage any time soon.

What am I saying? I'm not sure. Guess just that they are more of us "fatties" then people realize :)

Hey at least we're honest.

I was always a skinny kid and always had to try very hard to put weight on.

So I've been basically bulking for the last five years, and didn't realize along the way that I wasn't that lanky kid anymore.

It's still hard for me to look in the mirror and not see a 145-lb frame.

Phil hernon called me fat at one time, he reversed my thinking by saying that to me, now I almost have a complex to not gain a lb more.... its a sad state of affairs for the obsessive mindset.

Phil hernon called me fat at one time, he reversed my thinking by saying that to me, now I almost have a complex to not gain a lb more.... its a sad state of affairs for the obsessive mindset.
dude. if thats you in your user photo, you are in good f'in shape!!! but yeah, i read almost everything thats posted over here, and readin phils posts about a lot of things, namely eating when hungry, has opened my eyes a lot.

I would definitly get under 15% before bulking.
Or you could do what I am/ have been doing. Steadily reduce body fat while adding lean mass. maintain the same weight but lose the fat. Test only baby!!!! The rest is up to diet! Can't say anymore than that and that is exactly what I have been saying here for a long time. But no one wants to believe that all you need is test and diet. Bulking this and cutting that is all a load of bullshit! Adjust your diet accordingly and adjust your test levels. Period!

I'm in a very similar boat as you my friend (minus the cycle), I decided the best course of action was to hire Phil. He has laid out a preliminary plan...we get going Tuesday. By the reviews on this board I should make great gains this year. If you're interested I can post a log detailing my progession...however the techniques will remain secret.

Word... I'd drop weeks 1-6 and just go straight to prop / tren... A little clen / t3 and make sure you adjust you aerobic activity and clean up the diet... LBAs would probably work good here. Get the BF % around 12% then look at bulking. Just my opinion, of course.

Bad Idea. So many people abuse drugs when they don't even need them.
Good diet, weight routine and cardio go MUCH further than drugs....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws