over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Im back,with my big bad broken hand...

BALDNAZI

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Whatsup brothers?Its been quite awhile,so I just wanted to say hi and thank you to all the guys that emailed me wondering if I was still alive,in the hospital,if I was incarcerated,or I moved back to Croatia along with several other interesting scenarios;) Everything is good,just wanted to escape the scene for awhile,clear my head and start over.

About the only thing that went wrong the past few months is that I broke my right hand in a fight over 4 weeks ago,so I have not been in the gym during that time,until a few days ago.The layoff did me good though and I'm taking the lifting slow,going light with high reps.Needless to say,my grip is painful but its getting better and stronger each passing day as I heal pretty fast thank God.As I told MikeS in PM,the fight was over a parking spot.Sounds stupid but unavoidable as words were exchanged,threats were made,2 jerkoffs thinking who they were sizing me up.So I did what I had to,layed guy #1 out cold(Tysons a BITCH,hehe),knowing my hand was broken instantly on contact,and then just looked at guy #2 who just stood there with his jaw dropped and wanting no part of it.I jumped in the car and off to the hospital I go,LOL.

I really need to fucking grow up,but like alot of you know,for some reason our size doesnt always deter people.Some guys just want to push your buttons.I don't get it as 99% of the time it ends in a very bad way for them.Don't get me wrong you guys know I love to throw hands,but there comes a time when broken hands,people pressing charges,etc etc gets kinda old.I just never understood how an average guy can look at some big jacked up bald guy covered in ink(nazi ink for that matter),and say to themselves "Let me piss this guy off so he breaks my face" Dude,whats the fucking point???When I was that size I knew my limits, I knew when I was going to get my ass handed to me,so I would just backoff.But for every guy that steps down,there is always that 1 dick that thinks hes superman.I would like to know what "superman" is thinking as he's laying in a pile of his shit and piss.Asshole.

Anyway,like I said thanks for the emails and hopefully I will be around from now on.I have been lurking though and its good to see this board as great as it always was..........

Welcome back bro,I am new, but I have read many of your old posts.I can totally relate to your post.Best of luck in your return to the gym.You sound like alot like myself.LOL! Take care of yourself, I am glad that you are back for what it is worth.....

wow Baldman returns, here i was thinking that frankie from the UG got ya. hehe.

anyway now about the hand, I have come to this conclusion as i was talking to my brother and my fiance today about assholes.

i remember reading how women are more attracted to men with higher test levels cuz it sets off more pharamones(sp i spell worth shit, so try to figure out what i mean hehe)

now as far as other men go, I believe that some men also pick up these hormones and what happens is they instantly feel inferior, which makes them mad at us for being better then them. so it is my opinion that some men will go to the extreme, even tho they KNOW they're going to get knocked out, they act like the wild animal would, and TRY to attack first as they feel they would have the advantage.

the reason i say this is because I have a nice amount of size, not huge, but nice, yet when i went out with my brother for his b-day (along with my girl and his girl at the time) i had more guys TRYING to stare me down then i think any other guy in there, even the small tiny toothpick guys weren't being stared down, yet here I was at a nice size, bald head as well, and dammit, i'm gonna say it, i was looking hot hehe. yet it seemed like everytime i looked around the club i had some dude trying to look at either my face or my cock. it got to the point where when i was dancing with my girl she was holding a bottle cuz she saw 4(2 blak thug wannabes and 2 of their lil vanilla ice 1990 lookin friends wearin the gold chains) guys who wouldn't take their eyes offa me. i told her tho, for her to have her keys ready and for her to get in the car asap if suttin happened, (dont want my baby momma to get herself hurt cuz of some assholes)

anyway, thats my opinion, i may be way off, but who knows, maybe i'm right. hehe

hope the hand heals up and you're back to kickin..i mean lifting weights hehe

JW

BALDNAZI,

I did the exact same thing to my hand. I broke the bone just behind my ring finger on the top of my hand. It hurt to grip for about 4 weeks. It took about 6 to 8 weeks to get to 100%.

I too had to go light...it is a brewak my body needed.

sucks about your hand bro,I seen guys asking about you on here theres even a thread titled wheres baldnazi been,imho they got what they deserve

welcome back BN, I was wondering where in the hell you had been, hehe good to see frankie didnt get you.

Welcome back my friend. So, is the hand OK now and are you back to training?

Glad to see you're back in the saddle my friend. God's gift to a bb'er is muscle memory. Just take it easy and be consistent and you'll be back to being the raging bull you once were! :D

xcel

Damn good to see your name popping up again, BN. I have recently returned from a bit of a layoff myself. I'm trying to be nicer to people. It's not always easy, but I really need to stop being such a damn prick all the time:D .

I know the feeling with the broken hand bro. I've broken my right hand 5 times in the last 10 years from doing exactly what you did. Then, to top it all off, I sawed the damn thing almost completely off (never fight with a circular saw). That was a $50,000 mess. Hope to never do that again. (hehe)

Man, I don't even go out in public anymore unless I have to. I can't go ANYWHERE without someone starting shit with me. I too am a big, bald, scary looking white dude and something about that look just doesn't agree with a lot of people. Oh well, avoid it when possible, resolve it if you're able, kick the shit out of 'em if all else fails.;)

Good to see you back in one piece. I've noticed that people always seem to start shit with guys who look like bodybuilders and have bald heads. Now, I'm going bald but don't shave my head and no one would mistake me for a bb. People stare at me but I never seem to get fucked with. Then again, I haven't been in a bar for a long time.

PB

GOOD TO SEEYA BALDNAZI..........

I HAVE THE SAME STUFF HAPPEN TO ME. MY GIRL AND I USED TO GO OUT DANCING. <SHE LIKES IT.......SO I'LL GO> SHE ORIGINALLY THOUGHT THAT ALL THE OTHER GUYS WOULD BE SCARED TO MESS WITH ME. I TOLD HER THAT'S NOT HOW IT GOES. SHE NOTICED HOW ALL THE GUYS TRIED TO GIVE ME THE STARE AND TRIED TO PUFF UP THEIR LITTLE CHESTS. PRETTY HUMOROUS.......I BOUNCED AND GOT THAT SHIT ONCE IN A WHILE IN COLLEGE. WHEN WE DID DANCE THESE DRUNK GUYS WOULD BE BUMPING INTO ME AND ACTING AS IF WERE ACCIDENTAL. IT'S FUNNY THOUGH......EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T START IT AND HAVE TO DEFEND YOURSELF.........YOU END UP BEING THE BIG BULLY. I STOPPED PUTTING MYSELF IN THAT SITUATION. WHEN I MEET FOLKS I AM SUPER NICE.........I TRY TO HUMBLE MYSELF SO THAT WHEN I MUST GET INTO IT <AS A LAST RESORT AND FOR A GOOD REASON> GOD WILL BE ON MY SIDE AND I WILL SLAY!!!!:D :D :D

Thanks

Its good to be back.Trained 3 times so far,feeling strong,the body says keep going but my mind is saying be smart and take it slow.Layoffs are a great thing,ALWAYS come back recharged and ready to go.Thats why Im not too upset about the hand,it forced me to cut back,relax and enjoy the summer outside instead of just training eating and sleeping.Being free of the juice for awhile is also a great feeling,that shit really gets to you after awhile.I just got tired of it,burned out.

As for the little assholes out there,you all know they will always exist.In fact there is one guy on this board,hes actually not "little" although his arms are quite small,I think I'll start a thread about this asshole.He seems to have a hardon for me.His name is......Fathead,enjoy.

Thanks to everybody in this thread,you guys mean alot.Both the guys I know forever and the newbies....

Welcome Back

I don't believe in relinquishing a parking spot either. - CH

broke my hand in a fight at the begining of the year. I have become lazy since then. in a cast for 8 weeks. 6 weeks pt before i could close it and haven't really trained too much or heavy since then. just burnt out.

all over stupidity.

no big contests for me this year. sheesh.

feel your pain. good luck.

i remember weeks back i sent ya a pm when i saw you"lurking"

so many people thought you were arested or something lol glad your back much respect for BN

Now that's funny. Be well BN.
*back to lurking**

BN wrote:
"I just never understood how an average guy can look at some big jacked up bald guy covered in ink(nazi ink for that matter),and say to themselves 'Let me piss this guy off so he breaks my face'"

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws