over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm considering a cycle of t3 but have questions

Weirdo

Newbies
I'm 224 lbs now down from 242 but have been stuck at 224 ish for almost a month now with no changes now I know I can lose weight I was 290 plus and went to a lean fit 190 anyway my diet is in check and I'm counting my caps

So I figure I'll try t3 but the standard for t3 is you have to be in test at least. Now I planned to start pinning this year but if I can get on any sarms or any other peds to fight the catabolic properties that would be prefered

Is there any other peds that can fight the catabolic properties of T3?
50mcgs of T3 the max dose?

224 seems like a high place to get stuck if 190 is the end goal. You say diet is in check, but have you decreased your food intake much since hitting 224? From x number of cals to x - 500 number of cals? At this point I would imagine diet can still overcome the issue.

You should in no way, shape, or form be looking to t3 to answer your problems. You should be looking into periodic refeeds, HIIT cardio, a sound nutrition program (the correct macros for you), and adequate training.

Get those foundations in place first, and then consider taking more drastic measures. Be safe :).

I know T3 is thrown around like it's just some harmless short term effect drug in the same discussion with clen or ECA but it's really really not, not if it's legit T3 anyway. Legit T3 can fuck all your body functions up very quickly and leave you in really bad shape and you're talking about it very casually with a lot of parroted internet BS. I would rather run just about any fat burner even DNP well before I would touch T3 again. What's worse is when you buy it from a "research" site if it's not bunk it's way overdosed because it's cheap and widely available. Obviously not always true but I've experienced it first hand from multiple places.

I've used a lot of different funky shit and T3 was the only thing that messed with me enough to go see my doctor about it and come clean about what I was taking out of worry.

If you've reached your goal in the past I would say do what it took last time instead of fooling around with T3. If you're dead set on T3 search THESE forums and do a lot of research first it has been discussed at length and there is good insightful first hand info rather than bro science garbage.

Last edited:
I know T3 is thrown around like it's just some harmless short term effect drug in the same discussion with clen or ECA but it's really really not, not if it's legit T3 anyway. Legit T3 can fuck all your body functions up very quickly and leave you in really bad shape and you're talking about it very casually with a lot of parroted internet BS. I would rather run just about any fat burner even DNP well before I would touch T3 again. What's worse is when you buy it from a "research" site if it's not bunk it's way overdosed because it's cheap and widely available. Obviously not always true but I've experienced it first hand from multiple places.

I've used a lot of different funky shit and T3 was the only thing that messed with me enough to go see my doctor about it and come clean about what I was taking out of worry.

If you've reached your goal in the past I would say do what it took last time instead of fooling around with T3. If you're dead set on T3 search THESE forums and do a lot of research first it has been discussed at length and there is good insightful first hand info rather than bro science garbage.
What negatives did you experience and what dosages and length of time did you use it? How much exercise/calories were you using?

What benefits did you get out of it?

I never really noticed any extra fat burning from t3....just more sweating

Increased sweating is a reaction of the body to cool itself off. If you are sweating more your basil metabolic rate has increased therefore you are naturally burning more calories.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity