over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm currently running test c and dbol. I need some direction

xtremeJ

Newbies
I'm running 600mg test weeks 1-10 dbol 1-4 aromasin 12.5 eod. My question is I have come into a mix of 100mg test p tren a 75 mast p 100mg. I'm currently in to week 2. Can I throw this 10ml vial in the mix safely and would it be of any decent result with so little amount of it?

Well seeing that you're already in a planned cycle I'd say stick to your original plan and plan your next cycle with your recently acquired bottle.

I'm running 600mg test weeks 1-10 dbol 1-4 aromasin 12.5 eod. My question is I have come into a mix of 100mg test p tren a 75 mast p 100mg. I'm currently in to week 2. Can I throw this 10ml vial in the mix safely and would it be of any decent result with so little amount of it?

Have you ever ran tren before? What's your pct look like? Run it weeks 9-12 or 10-13 while your waiting for the long estered test e to clear your system before beginning pct.. What's your pct look like? Is this your first cycle? If so then just save it for a later date, your cycle is just fine the way it is, maybe if anything trade it for a bottle of cyp and extend your cycle to 12 or 13 weeks.. just a few ideas ;)

Last edited:
I'm 180lb 6ft 13% bf my pct is standard nolva n clomid 4 weeks . I've never ran tren. This is my first. I have more test c in hand to run longer if wanted or needed.

I know everyone says to keep it simple for first run, but for shit n giggles how would you throw this in?

What makes you sad? That someone is asking a question? What piss' s me off is people that act like asking maybe an ignorant question in your eyes, and having some smart ass remarks. If you have nothing in the way of helping suggestions then just sit back and enjoy your warm glass of shut dee fuck up. Now with that being said I apologize for offending anyone if I did. I just want some advice not your what a dumbass newbie comments. Thanks to those that did reply and appreciate all those who do with something useful

I'd save it for another run, not sure much you'd get from throwing that one vial in there.

I'd save it for another run, not sure much you'd get from throwing that one vial in there.

I agree. Seems like you're trying to put on some size with the cyp and dbol. Just stick with. Run your pct. Then build another cycle with the cut mix. You'll diffently need more than one bottle

Appreciate the feedback. And yes trying to bulk eventually shred it. Wasn't trying to sound like an idiot with pumping a Shit load of different compounds. Just wanted to know if this is feasible. As far as throwing that in I agree with what mostly everyone has said, save it for next round. I am new to this board. Apologies for no intro and the little comment. Look forward to getting to know some people and learning a lot along the way

Appreciate the feedback. And yes trying to bulk eventually shred it. Wasn't trying to sound like an idiot with pumping a Shit load of different compounds. Just wanted to know if this is feasible. As far as throwing that in I agree with what mostly everyone has said, save it for next round. I am new to this board. Apologies for no intro and the little comment. Look forward to getting to know some people and learning a lot along the way

U may find more feedback in the beginners forum near the bottom of the main page. Scroll on down.

I'm 180lb 6ft 13% bf my pct is standard nolva n clomid 4 weeks . I've never ran tren. This is my first. I have more test c in hand to run longer if wanted or needed.

... I suspect your diet is more what your concern should be, as well as your training regimen. Both need to be tailored to get the results you need at this moment. If I were you, at your height/weight/bf, body recomposition would be my goal.

I'd also stop taking the dbol... It's not time for that yet IMO. Your just adding more androgen to an already moderate dose of test c. Although, I do like dbol for its "cosmetic" effect.

High rep/sets would be my primary focus for body recomp. It's only my assumption that you're looking to add the blended mix to help aid in this function, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To add: Don't bother moving from station to station when it comes to high reps and sets. You should find one or two exercise and abuse the hell out of it. Building a mind/muscle link is one of your primary goals here. Learn to flex the muscle through every movement on every exercise.

Last edited:
I really don't know you or your aas history, so all I can say is what I would do. I happen to really like prop/tren/mast, so I would add it to my 600mg of test cycle eod. That's a BIG blast for me anymore, so Id only do it twice a year. Again, that's just what "I" would do.

Save it for anothe cycle. Its valled cutmux, get a couple more bottles and theres your next cycle

Save it for anothe cycle. Its called cutmax, get a couple more bottles and theres your next cycle

You'll need more than your 1 bottle to get results you want.

I think tren for a second cycle is too much too soon.
if this is your first cycle, stay with what you are doing now. Once you add the strongest hormone available to your mix, you can only increase the dosage from there. I suggest hanging on to it for now, add a second compound like deca or eq for your next run, then maybe add the tren in on a third cycle or maybe a fourth.
My experience with tren: I was 7 years in the game before I added tren.
good luck whatever you decide to do.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_