over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Im finally convinced

Try including some vitamin c powder in a drink through out the day religiously for the next couple weeks while dropping your volume a bit till you can get your system up. Plus a multi wouldnt hurt either, I believe overtraining is a cumulative thing doesnt just happen from one workout.

Ok this has happened to me more than once and pls let me know if its happened to u too

There have been many times that ill do a super heavy back workout or a super heavy leg workout and the nxt day ill be sick...either a cold or flu

There must be sthing tht triggers an illness to appear when u go very intense in a workout

Mon I did back a ton of wgt and a ton.of volume the next day I felt achy all over...like u would if u were getting the flu

Anyine else?

Let's talk about this a little further......

Whenever muscle is being broken down, there is an immune response, also depending on how much you've broken ur self down, will depict the level of sickness one may encounter......

With this being said, CK creatinine kinase is spilling over into the bloodstream from the muscles because they've been broken down too much. What will happen is an immune response, also let's not say it's cause of overtraining or muscle breakdown, your immune system is tailored and it responds accordingly to ur level of breakdown and overload.

Here are some solutions, 5gms of glutamine in the morning and before bed and 5-10 grams of backs with 5gams of glutamine before and after workout..... Will work wonders for u

Whenever muscle is being broken down, there is an immune response, also depending on how much you've broken ur self down, will depict the level of sickness one may encounter......

With this being said, CK creatinine kinase is spilling over into the bloodstream from the muscles because they've been broken down too much. What will happen is an immune response, also let's not say it's cause of overtraining or muscle breakdown, your immune system is tailored and it responds accordingly to ur level of breakdown and overload.

Here are some solutions, 5gms of glutamine in the morning and before bed and 5-10 grams of backs with 5gams of glutamine before and after workout..... Will work wonders for u
Very informative thank u

When most people are talking about "recovery", this is what they mean. At least it's what I mean. I learned years ago that the way I tend to train makes me sick, so my main struggle is keeping my recovery high. if I have any hint of a cold coming on I pretty much have to stay out of the gym for a few days or else I am guaranteed to put myself out for a week.

Your immune system shuts down?lol
Shouldnt all bb be living in a bubble then?

Same thing happened to me after transitioning from a meet peak back to volume... I upped my calories And that solved the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always thought of it as your body having limited resources for repair, handling trauma etc. If it's putting everything it has into dealing with the aftermath of a hard leg day there is less resources left for fighting off some of the other stuff. Just a little picture I paint in my mind which may be a million miles of scientificly. That said diet plays a big role in this and is only ever when I've been calorie restricted, especially carbs,that I've had this problem. Mabey the insulin gets things repairing faster so you body can get back to the health related stuff quicker? Training heavy 4 days in a row will leave me felling like im about to come down with something no mater how much I eat.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Bcaas came out as backs in my earlier post, but it is recommended to take 5-10grams of bcaas before and after high intensity, high volume or extensive workouts..... These dosages are not for normal "joes", but for moderate to seasoned vets

I like humapro, animal amino packs, universal nutrition aminos or carnivore beef aminos..... Just get a very good source

Last edited:
I dont use any bcaa before and after workouts...perhaps I will try it

overtraining? H.I.T is a great option

I think you could benefit from reading some of the works, writings and lectures, of Mike Mentzer.

Aminos alone won't suffice to supply the body the nutrients it needs after a hard lifting session. An ample amount of carbs will also be needed too replenish glucose. PM sponser UnderGroundSupps carries Vitargo, at the lowest price I've seen, which is essentially the creme dela creme when it comes to post work out carbs. Coincidentally the carb will help to shuttle the aminos into the muscles.

When I do chest and back together I feel bad for usually two days. I also use NAC. Helps a lot at 1200 mg.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws