over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm fucked.

ripped358

Banned
As I said in the past I had major neck and back surgery
I had a seven level lamenotectomy and cervical, thoracic instrumental spinal fusion
C3,C4,C5, C6,C7,T1 and T2.
Lately I have been having problems with my legs so I had a lumbar and sacral M.R.I which wasn't severe enough for surgery but the neurosurgeon said my legs getting bad because the titanium is damaging T3 and she thinks I need reconstructive surgery which us causing my kegs to lick out and not bend while walking.i asked her am I going to lose my legs like I did my hands and she said mist likely you will eventually not be able to walk again and be in a wheelchair permanently unless I do this rely dangerous surgery.
Which is more likely than not I will be paralyzed .
I'm really at the point that I don't know what to do ,she told me thus surgery is out of her expertise and noone she suggests will take my insurance.
I'm going to need another cat scan and another cervical,thoracic MRI before we even go further but she warned me about this.
I reAlly thought it was my lower back cause my i have existing damage there.
She said shes almost positive that the titanium is crushing T3 pushing it Foward and she will look at the new films and decide then and tgat I'm right if I wait too long I will have no use of my kegs at all.
I can't imagine going through. A more intensive surgery then the lAst time which I was hospitalized for over 2 months and took me 5 years being home bound to
Recover .i gave to to another catscan and a another cervical thoracic MRI .
It it doesn't look good and she said I have a right to be worried cause if you wait I will lose my legs and if I. An find. Doctor to cover me this surgery is really dangerous compared to my last which was huge .theres more chance than likely I will be paralyzed from the surgery itself but IF I don't do the surgery i
Will most likely be in a wheelchair anyway
On a side not my blood pressure was 117 I've 77,surprisinglyoo
I'm not sure what to do, I didn't think it would be this bad.all I can do is get another cervical MRI and another catscan
Wish me luck , I need it

Holy shit man. Im sorry to hear that. Your doc doesnt really sound like she has a very positive attitude about this whole thing though. I personally would look into getting a second opinion and finding a go getter doc who has some options for you

Man I am sorry!

I hope you will get better brother this is hard to deal with anyway you look at it! There is fellow brother on here who sustained a shot gun blast to his stomach an to his quad at shote range, this bloke's body from the pics look like shredded hambuget, Any how bro He was suppost to never walk again! He has completely built back up an looking great! I will say a pray right now for you right now:headbang:Don't quit and don't give up, bloke's have com bac from things like this. All things are possible thru Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13. How did this happen:confused:

That sounds terrible. Can you even bend?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Man this is not good news, ill pray for u , what state u in and what insurance? I know out in cali they have the best spine division in the world at ucla... Even if u live far away it might help u to get ahold of ucla a d even cedar sieni (spelling is off)

God speed and like i said ill def pray for u... Might want to check that Obama care out... U might actually benefit from it?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

As I said in the past I had major neck and back surgery
I had a seven level lamenotectomy and cervical, thoracic instrumental spinal fusion
C3,C4,C5, C6,C7,T1 and T2.
Lately I have been having problems with my legs so I had a lumbar and sacral M.R.I which wasn't severe enough for surgery but the neurosurgeon said my legs getting bad because the titanium is damaging T3 and she thinks I need reconstructive surgery which us causing my kegs to lick out and not bend while walking.i asked her am I going to lose my legs like I did my hands and she said mist likely you will eventually not be able to walk again and be in a wheelchair permanently unless I do this rely dangerous surgery.
Which is more likely than not I will be paralyzed .
I'm really at the point that I don't know what to do ,she told me thus surgery is out of her expertise and noone she suggests will take my insurance.
I'm going to need another cat scan and another cervical,thoracic MRI before we even go further but she warned me about this.
I reAlly thought it was my lower back cause my i have existing damage there.
She said shes almost positive that the titanium is crushing T3 pushing it Foward and she will look at the new films and decide then and tgat I'm right if I wait too long I will have no use of my kegs at all.
I can't imagine going through. A more intensive surgery then the lAst time which I was hospitalized for over 2 months and took me 5 years being home bound to
Recover .i gave to to another catscan and a another cervical thoracic MRI .
It it doesn't look good and she said I have a right to be worried cause if you wait I will lose my legs and if I. An find. Doctor to cover me this surgery is really dangerous compared to my last which was huge .theres more chance than likely I will be paralyzed from the surgery itself but IF I don't do the surgery i
Will most likely be in a wheelchair anyway
On a side not my blood pressure was 117 I've 77,surprisinglyoo
I'm not sure what to do, I didn't think it would be this bad.all I can do is get another cervical MRI and another catscan
Wish me luck , I need it
Hey Ripped358,
First off stay strong man you made it this far brother. Secondly go get a second opinion on your back as the whole situation seems very complex so a second opinion could make the worlds of difference.
In the mean time I will pray for you brother. Jesus Christ can heal people in the blink of an eye!! You do the same just close your eyes and ask The Lord Jesus Christ to touch your back and heal you brother. Just have faith-
YOU CAN GET THROUGH THIS BROTHER STAY STRONG RIPPED358!!
EzekielAnon
PS - Feel free to PM me to talk brother!!!

Get your imaging done and also get a second opinion. I would search the web or call your insurance company to see what other doctors take your insurance. Do not go for an extensive surgery without getting at least one second opinion.

A second opinion sounds like a great idea, stay strong you will get through This, your in my prayers as well.

First ill do the cervical , thoracic MRI and a new cat scan
Then ill have her look at it and take it from there.
I really thought it wAs the lower back, since its my legs that are having the problem ,but she said it was my neck again and this cxn cause me to lose my legs.
The only reason I see her she works out of Brooklyn
And is familiar with my case, since she did the first surgery .
the thing us ive been so on point with diet and training and I gained slot of maize back even though the pain is bad.
It took me 5 years to recover from the first surgery and this one is really dangerous and I don't want to be stuck in a
A chair for another 5 years.
I'm just going to take it day by day and continue with my diet and training and see what happens .the only way ill do the surgery if I'm going to def lose my legs without it

There's always posibilities and risks with everything. I could sneeze too hard tommorow and break my neck and die. You gotta think positively and look at all your options. Have the scans and mri and get her opinion, and then take your scans(these are your property now) to a few other respected physicians and see what they think your options are. I know this shit is scary right now, but I feel like there is always something that can be done

I hope you get through this brother. You have already been through a lot. Much respect.

This is tough news for you buddy, but you have been thrown curve balls in the past and hit them out of the park.
Time to fight again, keep the positive thoughts flowing :)

just for a piece of mind second opinion

Myself and others are praying for you. But get a second opinion...some times the "miracle" is in a better trusted perspective. Your Doc already said this is above her pay grade...don't let her being intimidated by unknowns effect you.

I had 4 doctors tell me I had 4 different diseases. All said I wouldn't be able to walk in a year. I found a doc that took a long time and many test to give me a 5th disease and treated me.. ..im not 100% but im walking and squatting plates!

Myself and others are praying for you. But get a second opinion...some times the "miracle" is in a better trusted perspective. Your Doc already said this is above her pay grade...don't let her being intimidated by unknowns effect you.

I had 4 doctors tell me I had 4 different diseases. All said I wouldn't be able to walk in a year. I found a doc that took a long time and many test to give me a 5th disease and treated me.. ..im not 100% but im walking and squatting plates!

Even with my 2 folded hands I make it to the gym about 5 days a week.im handicapped lifting more weight than most if the bodybuilders at the gym.
I'm not going to fall in a hole again but it is making my anxiety problems real bad .
I'm just going to keep training and dieting untill I get some definite answers.
Thanks for looking out everyone.
Of course this happens as I'm finally getting my size back and on a good diet .
well atleast ill look good fir the sexy nurses if I have to go back to the hospital for '3 months or longer.
Last time,I had to learn how to walk again.i basically started from scratch

Even with my 2 folded hands I make it to the gym about 5 days a week.im handicapped lifting more weight than most if the bodybuilders at the gym.
I'm not going to fall in a hole again but it is making my anxiety problems real bad .
I'm just going to keep training and dieting untill I get some definite answers.
Thanks for looking out everyone.
Of course this happens as I'm finally getting my size back and on a good diet .
well atleast ill look good fir the sexy nurses if I have to go back to the hospital for '3 months or longer.
Last time,I had to learn how to walk again.i basically started from scratch

Get four opinions for something this serious.

Not all surgeons are created equal.

Good luck brother, I hope you come out 110% stronger and healthier!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws