over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

im fuckin depressed right now

MongolianSlut

Newbies
Hi Guys
i'm a new to this board
i've just finished my PCT and feeling like a bitch last couple of weeks.
i've done only one cycle which was sus250 /500mg/w for 12 weeks/
the result was actually not too bad i gained 20 pounds,unfortunatelly during PCT/nolva and clomid/ lost almost half of it.i just wish i should've injected test E.I didnt feel sus 250 was a good choice for 1st cycle.
Now, without no reason i'm just very low and depressed,low libido,no interest in anything,keep say to myself dont be like a pussy pull your socks up,but just really strugling.
Is it normal guys? and how long is it going to take till i feel better? i'm 26 and usually sharp and tough,but right now just like a fuckin cockroach
Antidepressant is not that good is it?
any advise guys?
Thanks in advance.

Hey there. First off, I think you are right that test E or cyp is a better choice than sust for most people. But that may not be the main issue.

You should outline your exact PCT for people to comment on. It would help if you got blood work (test, E2, lh, fsh, cortisol, shbg, etc.) and posted your results. Then people can assess your re-start.

Losing gains after a cycle is a complicated subject it seems, with lots of individual variation and dependence on cycle / pct details. Also people have trouble distinguishing water weight from lean gains. But you should expect to lose part.

Clomid is known to cause, in some people, emotional swings. That could be a factor.

mongolian bbq. eat it.

test drop

With your body being out of wack for a few months your going to need to be more aware of your moods. When your getting down or not feeling yourself find a good activity, good food, read the bible do something positive to keep your ownself from tanking. They should come and go those types of moods but yep, this takes place in folks.:cool:

Make sure to be taken vitamins, drink water and eat clean as well to help your body in the rebound.

cool man.....that's how it works. may be a surprise to you NOW.....but I haven't given it second thought in years. BTW....the clomid will make you feel like that....did you NEED any of those additional products? I don't use them at all, complete waste of my time. Have em on hand....just in case you need them.....but my batches are over 10 years old.....I just don't need em.

When I come off I usually stay out of the gym for a time and find another project to work on......but no i don't feel like lifting, fucking, or eating. Usually not a bad time to go out and socialize w/ friends. You'll still look great for at least a couple of months w/o additional effort.

BTW...I find myself extremely creative during those times....try writing, painting, or music.......you might be surprised.

try taking vitamin b12? or syntheselen, i believe its like kynoselen... i havent tried it yet tho..

but kynoselen definitely gave me CRazyAss energy the day after and better mood, appetite..

God Bless, Bro

thanks for the replies guys.i presume it's normal then.but damn it's hard.

Hey there. First off, I think you are right that test E or cyp is a better choice than sust for most people. But that may not be the main issue.

You should outline your exact PCT for people to comment on. It would help if you got blood work (test, E2, lh, fsh, cortisol, shbg, etc.) and posted your results. Then people can assess your re-start.

Losing gains after a cycle is a complicated subject it seems, with lots of individual variation and dependence on cycle / pct details. Also people have trouble distinguishing water weight from lean gains. But you should expect to lose part.

Clomid is known to cause, in some people, emotional swings. That could be a factor.

Hi.thanks for the reply
my PCT was 100mg clomid and 50 mg nolva for 21 days.
I'm going to see my GP and get blood work done and just wait to see what happens.

try taking vitamin b12? or syntheselen, i believe its like kynoselen... i havent tried it yet tho..

but kynoselen definitely gave me CRazyAss energy the day after and better mood, appetite..

God Bless, Bro

yea it seems to me that it's normal.this forum is very usefull.i need more reserch maybe and spend time on it
Cheers guys

Hi.thanks for the reply
I'm going to see my GP and get blood work done and just wait to see what happens.

That could be your problem most guys i know run 5-6 week pct. 100mg clomid and 50 mg nolva seems pretty high but everyone's different. I know if i took those dosages after a cycle my joints would hurt like hell and I'd probably be a little emo bitch. My advice would be to run clomid at 50mg/day for another 5 weeks and then get bloods.

clomid makes some people emotional

in all serious though, get over yourself

you'll be back soon enough!

At what point did you start your PCT too? Because the sust has some long esters in it. I would have waited 10-14 days after last shot to start it. Clomid for a week only and tapering nolva down from 40 to 20 but def. running it for five weeks. That's just my personal experience of what worked.

Hi.thanks for the reply

I would drop the clomid to 50 mg and keep the nolva there but run it for 35 days starting 10 days after your last shot. I also like HCG during test only cycles. Just my opinion.

Also consider dropping your training volume as you are most likely over-training now that your hormone status is much lower.

Hi.thanks for the reply

why bother?

it's called PCT depression.... it's inevitable...

what were you expecting would happen after shutting your HPTA down for months??? :confused:

suck it up princess.

-VM :headbang:

At what point did you start your PCT too? Because the sust has some long esters in it. I would have waited 10-14 days after last shot to start it. Clomid for a week only and tapering nolva down from 40 to 20 but def. running it for five weeks. That's just my personal experience of what worked.

i waited 3 weeks after my last injection.yea probably i was taking high doze of clomid.running it for 5weeks,i think thats good idea,thanks mate.

why bother?

it's called PCT depression.... it's inevitable...

what were you expecting would happen after shutting your HPTA down for months??? :confused:

suck it up princess.

-VM :headbang:

you're right i should've done some reserch !
have you ever taken antidepressant during a PCT depression?
i've heard that you get extra fat when you take antidepressant
and if its inevitable,there is no way i could prevent myself no to get depressed in my next cycle?

you're right i should've done some reserch !
have you ever taken antidepressant during a PCT depression?
i've heard that you get extra fat when you take antidepressant
and if its inevitable,there is no way i could prevent myself no to get depressed in my next cycle?

It happens to just about everyone and its part of the game. Now that you know how it is, are you sure you want to keep playing? Youre just getting started. Just wait till you get to the point where you have to keep upping the dose to grow because the crash you have then is even worse. PCT helps but its not going to eliminate a crash. The only way to avoid crashing is to freaking cruise on an HRT dose of test, and then youre injecting hormones into your ass the rest of your natural life.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws