over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm getting coolsculpting

I love the....just diet bro, same thing.

No. No it’s not. Lipolysis is fat cells shrinking. The cell still there to take on more fat in a caloric surplus.

Cryolipolysis KILLs the fat cells. They Fucking die and then the body clears the debris later

You can’t ENHANCE results of the coolsculpt. A few minutes after the session, the cells that died, died.

not saying a diet isn’t a good idea you fatty.

And anyone who has dieted down to 7-8% knows those little fat chubs on your lower back. You have to pull down to 5-6 to get them.

what if 4/5 coolsculptong had you back fat pads gone at 9%

that’s the point.

I love the....just diet bro, same thing.

No. No it’s not. Lipolysis is fat cells shrinking. The cell still there to take on more fat in a caloric surplus.

Cryolipolysis KILLs the fat cells. They Fucking die and then the body clears the debris later

You can’t ENHANCE results of the coolsculpt. A few minutes after the session, the cells that died, died.

not saying a diet isn’t a good idea you fatty.
That’s not true; I knew few ppl who went from cool sculpting to fat, same area. If you’re not lipo suctioning the area; it doesn’t work. cells don’t just die because you froze them.
They’ll tell you anything to get you paying for a treatment

Background: In the past decade, the practice of body contouring using cryolipolysis has increased tremendously. While numerous anecdotal reports extol the efficacy of this product, the majority of these studies are small, retrospective case-series that lack control groups.

Objective: The authors aim to systematically review available literature to better illustrate the efficacy and safety of this new procedure.

Methods: A systematic literature review performed using MEDLINE, Embase, PubMed, and Cochrane databases identified all published studies evaluating cryolipolysis for body contouring.

Results: A total of 34 articles up to February 2015 were identified. Nineteen articles matched the selection criteria and were included in the analysis. Sixteen were evaluated in the final analysis. A total of 1445 patients had reportable data for analysis of the safety profile. Twelve patients (0.82%) reported complications with the most common being diminished sensation lasting greater than 4 weeks. An aggregate total of 295 patients had objective data for evaluation of tissue reduction. The mean time from procedure to objective outcome evaluation was 3.83 months. The mean reduction of subcutaneous tissue was 19.55% with respect to a designated control site.

Conclusions: Selective cryolipolysis appears, at short-term follow-up, to reliably decrease subcutaneous tissue deposits. Reported complications are uncommon and appear to resolve without intervention. Future studies should aim to optimize patient selection and treatment characteristics while obtaining long-term follow-up data.

1445 patients had reductions of around 15-19% in the coolsculpt areas.

i wouldn’t call that “not true”

Now I’m sure some clinics have cheap ass bullshit machines, but it does have results if done correctly

That’s not true; I knew few ppl who went from cool sculpting to fat, same area. If you’re not lipo suctioning the area; it doesn’t work. cells don’t just die because you froze them.

There is many studies as well as verified proven results with coolsculpting and a few other treatments. You can't argue that. It is well documented. You can't also expect eat like shit and think you are going to have great results either.

There is many studies as well as verified proven results with coolsculpting and a few other treatments. You can't argue that. It is well documented. You can't also expect eat like shit and think you are going to have great results either.

I guess he’s never gotten frostbite. Cell death by the tissue freezing 😓

Whatever method, it doesn't hurt (well maybe it could hurt) to actually get rid of the adipose tissue itself instead of simply reducing the cells sizes by dieting.

After you do that, then you're gonna want to prevent further adipocyte differentiation/proliferation while you're bulking or even maintaining. Or if not, you could just have your regularly scheduled coolscupting appointment.

Lipo sucked areas come back just the same

Ok we need to talk about “fat coming back”

you are born with a certain number of fat cells. Pesty say has 1 million, juggy has 1.5 million.

That will always be the same, unless we cause apoptosis (cell death) or lipo (literally remove the fat cell via suction.

USUALLY after this if you get fat again, it’s just the remaining cells growing LARGER. So pesty gets cool sculpting and kills 100,000 cells. But his fat ass goes to Mexico for a month and his 900,000 cells take up the same space the 1 million used to

NOW, under extreme overfeesing and sky high insulin levels the body can create new fat cells, but this isn’t the Normal GO-TO plan of the body

Does anyone know of any bodybuilder or fit person that has had these procedures and they worked in the real world? Not just in theory, but actually stayed leaner? How are real world results for lipo and this cool sculpting? I'm sure there are studies and before after pics by the company looking for profit, but I'm actually talking" my friend or so and so who competes got it and it worked"

You don't hear about pro athletes who need to lose weight ( joker, Vlad Guerrero, nfl olinemen) or celebrities doing it, it's always diet and cardio.

If it works so well at some point wouldn't it have been promoted as a cure to obesity and insurance company would be pressured to cover it as part of healthcare?

Not saying they should, but if it is truly effective, you'd think it would be more common.

Does anyone know of any bodybuilder or fit person that has had these procedures and they worked in the real world? Not just in theory, but actually stayed leaner? How are real world results for lipo and this cool sculpting? I'm sure there are studies and before after pics by the company looking for profit, but I'm actually talking" my friend or so and so who competes got it and it worked"

You don't hear about pro athletes who need to lose weight ( joker, Vlad Guerrero, nfl olinemen) or celebrities doing it, it's always diet and cardio.

If it works so well at some point wouldn't it have been promoted as a cure to obesity and insurance company would be pressured to cover it as part of healthcare?

Not saying they should, but if it is truly effective, you'd think it would be more common.
You'll never hear anyone admit to it, especially Bodybuilders or any competitor. Hell many of them lie about who ever sponsors them.
My massage therapist lady is in some natural Bodybuilding organization. Two plastic surgery companies use her to massage people after lipo. Many competitors come in for massage after Vaser lipo. You'd be surprised how many people get lipo between their muscles she said. As far as coolsculpting, you massage yourself after and wait.
But again, expecting anyone to admit plastic surgery or anything like it won't happen.

I think you’re kinda off base with using the athletes as reference, this is a cosmetic procedure. Also I don’t think looking better cosmetically correlates to treating obesity, not even going to go into the part about insurance.

I definitely like different trains of thought but I don’t think these have relevance.

The only one I've heard of was a member here a while back, I think his handle was adonis89 or something along those lines. He was a smart guy and had a very solid physique. He said he had a doctor friend (or someone affiliated with one of these places) who hooked him up with some "smart lipo," I believe on his lower back and lower abdominals.

Went back and found his post about it below:

From Adonis89:

Good friend of mine is in plastics. I did a small smart lipo procedure around the love handle/low abs. Removing some of that tissue in the areas that typically have hormone related stubbornness differs Helps me stay lean while pushing the food.

Since I didn't pay for it, I can't say it was a waste...but they only removed something like ~50cc of fat.

If you consider this option (I don't think you need to), just beware that there is fluid retention and minor scarring that can last for many months. Also, the internal scarring (though minor) can make the skin look a bit thick there, which may otherwise appear as "water retention" in the way that it blurs muscle definition.

PhD - Biochemistry.

I think you’re kinda off base with using the athletes as reference, this is a cosmetic procedure. Also I don’t think looking better cosmetically correlates to treating obesity, not even going to go into the part about insurance.

I definitely like different trains of thought but I don’t think these have relevance.

For lips though, wasn't that invented to combat obesity? I doubt they invented it for people who are worried about some back fat or who don't want to diet from 10 percent down to 6 percent. Coolclupting sounds like some cosmetic thing but I always thought lip was the real deal, like sucking out massive amount of fat from people who "allegedly" can't lose weight by diet?

Im not arguing for them im more skeptical than anything. But knowing human nature, id think if these things worked people would be gettin them left and right and we would hear about it.

Ok we need to talk about “fat coming back”

you are born with a certain number of fat cells. Pesty say has 1 million, juggy has 1.5 million.

That will always be the same, unless we cause apoptosis (cell death) or lipo (literally remove the fat cell via suction.

USUALLY after this if you get fat again, it’s just the remaining cells growing LARGER. So pesty gets cool sculpting and kills 100,000 cells. But his fat ass goes to Mexico for a month and his 900,000 cells take up the same space the 1 million used to

NOW, under extreme overfeesing and sky high insulin levels the body can create new fat cells, but this isn’t the Normal GO-TO plan of the body
Sadly, new fat cells can be produced quite quickly.

"The Yale team found that the activation of a nutrient signaling pathway called PI3-kinase/AKT-2 was necessary to produce fat precursor cells, which in turn produce adipose tissue. Normal mice began producing these precursor cells within 24 hours of starting a high-fat diet."

Insurance would not cover lipo or coolsculpting because neither of those will actually improve health. Getting rid of fat is healthy when it's done in a manner that cleans the arteries. Coolsculpting and lipo does neither. But having your stomach surgically shrunk does do that, and most insurance companies do cover the cost of that surgery for people who are overweight.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear