over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm going for Gyno Surgery

ACK

Registered
I recently was referred to a plastic surgeon for gyno surgery; the lumps are quite painful. I had my consultation with the surgeon yesterday. They asked me to call back this Monday to schedule my appointment for surgery which will take place around late April early May. It appears that here in Ontario Canada this type of procedure is free.:D The surgeon said that only twice in his career after testing the lumps had come back cancerous.:eek:

Can anyone share their experience with this procedure such as pain, do’s and don’ts etc?
THANKS

Paid for mine. Not bad at all. Just dont move your arms too much after. Quick recovery and not too painful.

Oh yeah the surgeon also said they remove the glands too, so no future lumps.

It seems that everytime I start a cycle something comes up. I started 1 1/2 weeks ago and caught a nasty cold the next day. Now surgery in 6 to 8 weeks. I'll stay on and focus on legs for the 2 weeks after surgery. At least healing should be a little faster.

Best to have it done by a PLASTIC surgeon who has experience in doing many of these procedures, or you may wind up with offset nipples. Better yet, find a doc who does this on bbers who use AAS.

Dr. Blau is hard to beat!!! I had mine done by him and it's PERFECT

Best to have it done by a PLASTIC surgeon who has experience in doing many of these procedures, or you may wind up with offset nipples. Better yet, find a doc who does this on bbers who use AAS.

How much did it cost?

He actually does breast implants too, some little hottie was in the office looking for a boost. Hopefully he doesn't forget I'm a dude.:eek:
I am concerned about my nipple location after and if the surgery wood destroy sensitivity.:eek: He is highly recommended in my hometown, and its free.

I have been thinking about using him.

Can you submit the any part of the cost of the procedure, for out of network benefits with your insurance?

Just had mine done a month ago and it ran me $4,300 for everything by a cosmetic surgeon in Houston. For 2wks prior/after you can't take supplements, ibuprofen, energy drinks, or anything that may thin your blood. This will help prevent any excessive bleeding after. I was prescribed 40 loritabs for pain but only ended up taking 2 the day of the surgery and that was only because the nurse made me. It was a little uncomfortable to sleep the first couple of nights because the sutures are fresh but the pain level for me was only about a 1.5 on a scale of 1-10. It really isn't bad at all and definitely worth it. Just make sure you choose the right dr.

Good luck brother, happy for you that it is free. I have a little gyno and always flares up on cycle. I will eventually probably have to have the surgery as well, but will have to pay for it. Keep us informed.

I had it done 9 yrs ago or so and my areola were a bit big for my liking so he cut off those big pepperoni`s, trimmed them down and sowed the back on. i do have sensitivity, they will perk up if its cold. I do not scar well though so I have a little bit of keloid scar around them. The most pain afterwards for me was the drains he put in. It was a tube on each side that went to a small catch bulb. Dr pulled them out after 2 days... of tissue healing around them :chee;y-sm In one quick 1,2,3 he just yanked it out. Still happy I had it done

Just had mine done a month ago and it ran me $4,300 for everything by a cosmetic surgeon in Houston. For 2wks prior/after you can't take supplements, ibuprofen, energy drinks, or anything that may thin your blood. This will help prevent any excessive bleeding after. I was prescribed 40 loritabs for pain but only ended up taking 2 the day of the surgery and that was only because the nurse made me. It was a little uncomfortable to sleep the first couple of nights because the sutures are fresh but the pain level for me was only about a 1.5 on a scale of 1-10. It really isn't bad at all and definitely worth it. Just make sure you choose the right dr.

Who in Houston?

Dr. Clayton Moliver in Houston(league city SE of Houston). His prices were from $4,300-$5,200 depending on how much he has to take. I also had a drain tube in each side for 1 whole day after.... They get annoying real quick

Dr. Clayton Moliver in Houston(league city SE of Houston). His prices were from $4,300-$5,200 depending on how much he has to take. I also had a drain tube in each side for 1 whole day after.... They get annoying real quick

Thank you

Dr blau did mine last week.
If I could it again, I'd get knocked out. F the local.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws