over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm going to Egypt

Geoffke

Banned
Next month i visit egypt with my parents...
I want to take some sustanons with me on the plane, but i don't want to be arrested.
My parents don't know that i juice, and i hope it stays that way.

What do you guys think about taking juice with me on the plane.
To risky?

HMM

Do you live in the US, are you american, do you look american, are you white, EGYPT is a scary place, and so is the middle east. I dont think you would have trouble getting some sus there but I dont know. I wouldnt bring amps on the plane, and a needle is deffintely not going to go over well with security.

But anyways enjoy the trip,

Dude rebottle it in some tanning oil or something. Just make sure its sterile on the inside! Then run it through a sterile filter when you get back!

stackdizzy said:
Dude rebottle it in some tanning oil or something. Just make sure its sterile on the inside! Then run it through a sterile filter when you get back!

How do you sterilize the sun tan bottle?

What i suggest is getting a very small TRAVEL size shampoo bottle and sterilzing it. Using first water to get the shampoo out and then lots of Rubbing or Iso Alcohol.

Put your gear in there and take some pins and a filter along when you need to shoot.

Geoffke is not from USA from what i can remember. But in any case, watch your back! DTA - Don't Trust Anyone. and D.E. Deny EVERYTHING.

By the way, check the pharmacy's out too! they should have a few over the counter items of interest.

I know a friend of mine that bought niles from egypt and came back in italy with no troubles (in the plane).
nile @ about 0,50$ /vial LOL :D

U can buy from KC a 20ml sterile vial, fill it with the sus and put it in the briefs! :p

right? :D

Some have given good ideas of how to disguise the gear, but I have to ask, is it worth it? How long are you going for? Can't you wait until you get back? Good luck and have fun on the trip. Post some pics when you get back if you get a chance...be safe.

---slide---

I would just take a big shot of enanthate before you go. I'm with the others, is it worth it? You'll probably be so busy and having so much fun that you won't even think about the gym. You can work out any day of the week. This trip isn't something you do every month. Blow it out, show off what you have, and think about the gym when you get back.

dude, i agree with the others. why risk it? i could see if you were moving to antoher country, but you'll just be visiting, I say, GO, HAVE FUN, and put the gym and juice on the back of your mind for a few days.

JW

JustWannaBeHuge said:
dude, i agree with the others. why risk it? i could see if you were moving to antoher country, but you'll just be visiting, I say, GO, HAVE FUN, and put the gym and juice on the back of your mind for a few days.

JW

I live in Belgium... and i pay 8 dollars voor a sustanon amp... If i can get there amps for 50 cents...
I think it's a good idea to break amps open and fill it in a shampobottle. But make it steril, filters... i don't know how to do that... Is it diffecult?

I'm travelling with my parents, and i'm a white male, 19 years old...

Geoffke said:

I live in Belgium... and i pay 8 dollars voor a sustanon amp... If i can get there amps for 50 cents...
I think it's a good idea to break amps open and fill it in a shampobottle. But make it steril, filters... i don't know how to do that... Is it diffecult?

I'm travelling with my parents, and i'm a white male, 19 years old...

i'm retarded. sorry i misunderstood your first post. i thought you were taking it with you TO egypt. Sorry again, I think my IQ is going down hehe.
as far as taking it back to Belguim, might wanna try what shawn and stack said.

JW

henry said:
I know a friend of mine that bought niles from egypt and came back in italy with no troubles (in the plane).
nile @ about 0,50$ /vial LOL :D

U can buy from KC a 20ml sterile vial, fill it with the sus and put it in the briefs! :p

right? :D

But what if i buy for example 200 amps sustanon in a drugstore. What if that guy in the drugstore call the police? I don't want my ass arrested in the middle-east...

I can't say you won't get arrested buying them but becuase its legal to buy in that country I wouldn't worry about it there I would just worry about gettingh it back which if you do what you are suppose to should be cool if you are worried about taking it on the plane get a big liquer bottle sterilize it with alchohol,do the nasty and then drop it in the mail box and ship it to a friend! Also Make sure you run the whole contents through a syterile filter when you get back or before you use it and you should be fine! Of course if this is anyway illegal in your country I wouldn't do it!!:D

stackdizzy said:
I can't say you won't get arrested buying them but becuase its legal to buy in that country I wouldn't worry about it there I would just worry about gettingh it back which if you do what you are suppose to should be cool if you are worried about taking it on the plane get a big liquer bottle sterilize it with alchohol,do the nasty and then drop it in the mail box and ship it to a friend! Also Make sure you run the whole contents through a syterile filter when you get back or before you use it and you should be fine! Of course if this is anyway illegal in your country I wouldn't do it!!:D

sterioduse is legal in my country...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity