over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IM injection problem, plunger won't depress without excessive force

OceanoDepths

Registered
Coming up on my 8th week of EOD injections.. Shooting 2cc of test prop and 1cc of tren ace split into 2 syringes (1.5cc each) EOD, been hitting both delts on Monday, both triceps on Wednesday, and both pecs on Friday.. At first the injections were smooth, plunger depressed smoothly as ever before, but as of the past few weeks they've been getting progressively harder and harder to push down.. My muscles will not let the gear come out of the syringe without excessive force almost as if the muscle is flexed.. If I push the plunger hard enough it will go down, but I know it's still not right and something's up.. Have had the same pinning routine the entire time, ie. warm oils, clean area, etc. The pin (5/8") goes in smooth, just a pain in the ass to push the plunger down.. I've even tried pulling the pin out and sticking it in anywhere from .5-1" away from the first spot and still get the same problem.. My first assumption would be scar tissue but it appears to happen no matter where on the muscle I decide to pin.. Trying to explain the situation as best as I can, any help/advice would be more than appreciated, thanks

your not re-using the syringes are you?

Coming up on my 8th week of EOD injections.. Shooting 2cc of test prop and 1cc of tren ace split into 2 syringes (1.5cc each) EOD, been hitting both delts on Monday, both triceps on Wednesday, and both pecs on Friday.. At first the injections were smooth, plunger depressed smoothly as ever before, but as of the past few weeks they've been getting progressively harder and harder to push down.. My muscles will not let the gear come out of the syringe without excessive force almost as if the muscle is flexed.. If I push the plunger hard enough it will go down, but I know it's still not right and something's up.. Have had the same pinning routine the entire time, ie. warm oils, clean area, etc. The pin (5/8") goes in smooth, just a pain in the ass to push the plunger down.. I've even tried pulling the pin out and sticking it in anywhere from .5-1" away from the first spot and still get the same problem.. My first assumption would be scar tissue but it appears to happen no matter where on the muscle I decide to pin.. Trying to explain the situation as best as I can, any help/advice would be more than appreciated, thanks

scar tissue built up

same problem here bro. shit my setup didnt have the lure locks and fucking needle blew up in my bathroom lol!!! Fucking gear all over the place!! Ruined my frosted glass and the eggshell paint I had just done lol.

It takes a long time to build up enough scar tissue to cause that. I been doing this for a lotta years, sticking mainly quads. I have a couple of spots of scar tissue but they are easy enough to avoid, and even if I go there I can still plunge, even if it's more difficult. You may be getting tense and putting side pressure on your rig unconsciously. Makes a bend in the needle and restricts flow. Next time, Go in fast and straight. I throw mine in like a dart. After you stick, relax everything for a second and let the rig settle into its natural position. Then grab it gently and keep light pressure on everything as you plunge. Bet it goes easier.

Scar tissue may be an issue but I doubt that's necessarily your issue. Although I must say I do have the same issue at times and consider it normal.

What gauge pin? Maybe try a bigger one. Fyi to anyone else eo is hard on syringe stoppers if you reuse syringes.js

What gauge and what brand are you using. I thinks that's important to know. I've used a few brands that were hard as #$&@ to push and others that I've never had a single issue with like BD and Terumo.

Scar tissue may be an issue but I doubt that's necessarily your issue. Although I must say I do have the same issue at times and consider it normal.
I'd say it isn't scar tissue but some kind of not dissolved gear which built up some kind of reservoir ...it's hardly possible to shoot more gear in there.
(sorry for bad English)

I'd say it isn't scar tissue but some kind of not dissolved gear which built up some kind of reservoir ...it's hardly possible to shoot more gear in there.
(sorry for bad English)

This sounds more like what's going on.. Almost as if the muscles are still "full" of gear from the previous week and are unable to accept more.. Just doesn't make sense that it's literally in both pecs, delts, AND triceps..

BTW they're 25g 5/8" Terumo 3cc syringes, best I've ever used

Last edited:
This sounds more like what's going on.. Almost as if the muscles are still "full" of gear from the previous week and are unable to accept more.. Just doesn't make sense that it's literally in both pecs, delts, AND triceps..

BTW they're 25g 5/8" Terumo 3cc syringes, best I've ever used

Go deeper. Unless you're very low body fat, with small muscle mass, you should be able to use 1" on pecs easily, 1-1/2" on delts. I use 1-1/2" on pecs.

This has happened to me a while ago. Scar tissue was the problem.

It was that bad once that the sharp shot off the plunger due to the pressure. And yes they were brand new

Time to find new inj locations for a while

Had this problem in my delts with 5/8 pin. Went to 1" pin and no more problems

Some people are saying go deeper I say do a combo of different depths.

Get some slin pins and an autoinjector.

This way you will have some days at 5/8 some at .5inch and also get some longer needles so your placing your depots at different depths in the muscles.

The only issue with slin pins is that you will have to do 3 injects instead of 2 but if you find 30g .5 pins you could use a larger barrel.

The answer is a reservoir of solution still in the muscle from your previous injections.

Similar situation happened to me in my delts and lats in the past.

I took one month off from injecting in these sites.

When I started back again the injections went very smoothly.

The answer is a reservoir of solution still in the muscle from your previous injections.

Similar situation happened to me in my delts and lats in the past.

I took one month off from injecting in these sites.

When I started back again the injections went very smoothly.

This has gotta be it, especially considering the fact that lately when I pull the pin out (post injection) I notice a little oil seeping back out, almost as if they're just too full from the previous week(s) injects

are u lean? try slin pins in a bunch of new muscle areas u havent hit yet- traps, rear delts, diff parts of quads etc... give those "goto" spots sum time to chill...oh yea, are u storing the bottle in a cold atmosphere?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131