advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm new to the forum. How you guys doing? I got a couple questions?

cthiggs001

Newbies
Hey guys! I've been on here for a little while now reading a bunch doing research and also been reading from book sources too. So I am here to gain knowledge and learn. :) But would like some advice on AAS and PCT.

A LITTLE ABOUT ME FIRST...I'm currently 5'7" ~190lbs and roughly between 10%-13% Body fat. You can see my abs but its not like they are shredded... I have started adding cardio now in my training split for about 5 days a week. I am not looseing strength which is good. I am just keeping it at low intensity cardio. I have been lifing for 5yrs total. 3yrs of that has been with a good healthy diet. And so now I'm considering taking the next step... start my first cycle. Thing is... I am prone to GYNO naturally and really DON'T WANT ANYMORE! I do not have a lot, but its more than I want. lol! Someone who really doesn't know what it is/looks like wouldn't be able to point it out but someone that does (with a trained eye) would be able to tell.

Anyway so for my first cycle I was planning on running TEST for obviuos reason to see how my body responds to AAS.

Test E. for about 10-12wks
400-500mg/wk (pin twice a wk)
Run aromasin (exemestane) during cycle to prevent gyno... I would start with 12.5 mg/day and maybe bump it up to 25mg/day (if 12.5mg/day is not enough)
Then for PCT I kinda get lost....:( What would be best for me and at what doses?

Thanks guys!

The aromasin is probably too high for your dose.
Also you can get away using it EOD as the half time is not that small.
About PCT , everyone has an opinion.
I would just to clomid for 14 days after 2 weeks of the last shot while taking half the dose of aromasin you took off cycle.
On a personal note... do not go under 500mg test ...

Id say 12.5 is good for 500mgs of test

Thanks for the quick reply guys. I will then use 500mg/wk then. But as far as the aromasin goes... even if I am prone to GYNO, 25mg/day would be too much then??? What if 12.5mg/day isn't enough for someone who want to prevent GYNO and be on the safe side. Remember I have a little of it naturally. As far as the Clomid goes what mg/day you think would be good for someone that really wants to prevent getting GYNO. And I heard of guys using Clomid and Nolva together for PCT to prevent the GYNO. ???

to be honest, this is not a good forum to ask these questions. You seem like you are very new, and this is for somewhat more advanced people or people that already know the basics

but if 12.5 isn't enough, you feel itchiness in your nips then yea bump the dose.

I do know some of the basics man. I have been reading on here for a little while now. Its just I would rather have some good advice from people with way more experience than I which I have none... (not even done one cycle but I'm consindering to start soon) I don't mean to come off as a question whore about basic PCT but I just really don't want any more gyno ya know. Haha! Thts shit is not cool. I want all the knowledge and advice I can get! :) I would be fine with what you said... run 12.5mg/day aromasin and yeah if its not enough I will bump it too 25mg/day. Thanks. I will do some more research/read around on Clomid/Nolva for PCT for guys who really want to prevent GYNO. Thanks again.

Well for now at least I have the basic ground work laid out for my first cycle...

Wks 1-12
500mg of TEST E. (pin twice a wk)

Wks 1-14
Aromasin 12.5mg ED (bump up to 25mg ED if needed)

Start PCT
Wks15-19
Aromasin 6.25mg ED
Clomid 50/50/50/50/50 (mg per wk)
Nolva 40/40/40/40/40 (mg per wk)

How is this? Could you please critique. Thanks.

Well for now at least I have the basic ground work laid out for my first cycle...

Wks 1-12

Wks 1-14

Start PCT
Wks15-19
Aromasin 6.25mg ED

Thats not bad. I dont think you need to wait 3 weeks after your last test E shot to start PCT though, 2 should be fine.

Also, I've only seen the standard 4 week PCT @ 100/75/50/50 Clomid and 25/25/12.5/12.5 Aromasin. And I've just seen nolva used as an "on cycle emergency" compound, and dont really see it ran during PCT.

If your so worried about Gyno, why not run Test P? It doesn't aromatize as much as Enanthate. If you say you dont like to pin that much... then you picked the wrong hobby bro lol.

Almost forgot to ask, how old are you?

Last edited:
I actually did mean to say wait two weeks after last Test E. shot. Lol! Must of typed it out wrong. Then for Test P. you would wait about the same?

Alright, I will use the Clomid and Aromasin for PCT and I guess if I want I could still get the Nolva for "on cycle emergency" only.

Yeah I was debating either gonna use Test P. or Test E. for my first cycle. I did hear though Test P. is bit more painful to inject. Is that wrong/not true? Heard they are both good for newbies.

Oh and I never said anything about not wanting to "pin" much. I was planning on 500mg of Test and pinning twice at 250mg.

I am 24yrs old but keep in mind though I'm really here to gain knowledge and to research. I am in NO RUSH. I know I may be a little younger compared to some guys that plan and do a first cycle. I just want to know my shit before I take the next step.

Wks 1-12

Wks 1-14

Start PCT
Wks15-19
Aromasin 6.25mg ED

1) I think Aromasin is too high for your dose you should run 12.5 eod and if necesarry 25mg eod.

2) You should start Aromasin after 2 weeks when the Enantat ester builds up

3) You should not do such a long PCT, expecially for a first cycle

4) Nolva and aromasin togheter do not make sense.

5) I think a better PCT should pe 12-16 12.5 Aromasin EOD with 14- 100mg clomifen and 15 50mg clomifen.
You can Use Nolva for a week after that at 10mg/day but it is not necesarry.

I actually did mean to say wait two weeks after last Test E. shot. Lol! Must of typed it out wrong. Then for Test P. you would wait about the same?

Alright, I will use the Clomid and Aromasin for PCT and I guess if I want I could still get the Nolva for "on cycle emergency" only.

Yeah I was debating either gonna use Test P. or Test E. for my first cycle. I did hear though Test P. is bit more painful to inject. Is that wrong/not true? Heard they are both good for newbies.

Oh and I never said anything about not wanting to "pin" much. I was planning on 500mg of Test and pinning twice at 250mg.

I am 24yrs old but keep in mind though I'm really here to gain knowledge and to research. I am in NO RUSH. I know I may be a little younger compared to some guys that plan and do a first cycle. I just want to know my shit before I take the next step.

Some sponsors test P is painful, some test E is painful. Its really how well its made and what other compounds its mixed with. I've used a painful test P, and a 0 pain test P. If you find a sponsor with zero pip in their test P, dont leave them lol.

And No, you do not wait 2 weeks. the Propionate ester clears MUCH faster than the Enanthate. You will only have to wait about 3 days before starting your PCT. Thats why when you use Prop, you have to pin ED or EOD.

Its great your on here trying to gain knowledge before pinning. But the very basic difference between Prop, Enan, and Cyp is something you should know right off the top of your head.

You should take a look at this:

Understanding Esters, Active-Life and Half-Life

You dont have to read the ENTIRE thing, but lots of good info on there for you.

Start PCT 17 days after last Test E shot. Everyone is slightly different but bloodwork shows this is when the Test E clears out of my system

Thanks for the input guys. I will tweek around my first cycle plans based on the advice I have gotten for you all. Also thanks MrSaturatedFat for the artical/tread. I have already read most of it and it was VERY helpful!

Now I just have to deside if I'm going to go with Test E. or Test Prop. for my first cycle????

Thanks again guys

Hey guys I do have two other questions regarding getting ready/preped for my first cycle....

1st question - Anytime your about to start ANY cycle (injectable) should you always "HEAT STERILIZE" it? (to get rid of any microorganisms) I have read that the basic way is to bake it at 250 degrees F with a needle sticking through the rubber stopper to equalize the pressure so the vial wont break?

2nd question - I have been looking/reading a lot on the sponsor threads that PM has and there are a lot of good reliable ones. What the best way to go about "who to go through first" Do you just go with one try it out see how it is... basically trial and error method.

Hey guys I do have two other questions regarding getting ready/preped for my first cycle....

1st question - Anytime your about to start ANY cycle (injectable) should you always "HEAT STERILIZE" it? (to get rid of any microorganisms) I have read that the basic way is to bake it at 250 degrees F with a needle sticking through the rubber stopper to equalize the pressure so the vial wont break?

2nd question - I have been looking/reading a lot on the sponsor threads that PM has and there are a lot of good reliable ones. What the best way to go about "who to go through first" Do you just go with one try it out see how it is... basically trial and error method.

1. heat sterilizing is not necessary if you get good gear, and I expect would ruin the gear if you take it to 250, because it will denature the steroid's structure. If you are buying from a reputable source, the gear has been prepared in sterile conditions and does not need sterilizing by you. If you need to heat it up (i.e. if there are crystals in it), do it in a water bath to 150 degrees.

2. Trial and error for now.

1. heat sterilizing is not necessary if you get good gear, and I expect would ruin the gear if you take it to 250, because it will denature the steroid's structure. If you are buying from a reputable source, the gear has been prepared in sterile conditions and does not need sterilizing by you. If you need to heat it up (i.e. if there are crystals in it), do it in a water bath to 150 degrees.

2. Trial and error for now.

Ok sounds good. Thanks.

Hey guys! I've been on here for a little while now reading a bunch doing research and also been reading from book sources too. So I am here to gain knowledge and learn. :) But would like some advice on AAS and PCT.

A LITTLE ABOUT ME FIRST...I'm currently 5'7" ~190lbs and roughly between 10%-13% Body fat. You can see my abs but its not like they are shredded... I have started adding cardio now in my training split for about 5 days a week. I am not looseing strength which is good. I am just keeping it at low intensity cardio. I have been lifing for 5yrs total. 3yrs of that has been with a good healthy diet. And so now I'm considering taking the next step... start my first cycle. Thing is... I am prone to GYNO naturally and really DON'T WANT ANYMORE! I do not have a lot, but its more than I want. lol! Someone who really doesn't know what it is/looks like wouldn't be able to point it out but someone that does (with a trained eye) would be able to tell.

Anyway so for my first cycle I was planning on running TEST for obviuos reason to see how my body responds to AAS.

Test E. for about 10-12wks
400-500mg/wk (pin twice a wk)
Run aromasin (exemestane) during cycle to prevent gyno... I would start with 12.5 mg/day and maybe bump it up to 25mg/day (if 12.5mg/day is not enough)
Then for PCT I kinda get lost....:( What would be best for me and at what doses?

Thanks guys!

Off 400-500 mg you might not even need the anti e I know my first couple of cycles on that does I never had any issues also ya need estrogen to build muscle so just a thought.As long as you are not getting puffy or sore nipples you won't need anti e also I like arimadex and letrozole letro will stop gyno from test dead in its tracks. PCT Clomid and Hcg is the most effective recommended route to bring back your natural testicular axis.

the aromasin on this cycle is too high..
i would recommend to just keep some arimedex on hand
and use it every other day or every 3rd day
but on a 1st cycle of 500 test enanthate weekly
alot of people don't need anything..
also i wouldn't recommend prop for a 1st cycle...keep it simple
and don't overthink it.

Belated welcome

I hope you are enjoying the forum and I hope if you did start your cycle that all is well and hope you get what you are looking for

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131