over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm on the best diet ever and looking best ever

SSmith

Registered
After doing some research - reading PM getting some ideas from John Meadows, CKD, Keto diets I have been 2 weeks on this diet but it is AWESOME!!! I'm feeling awesome, lots of energy, leaning out like never before (with barely no cardio,which was rare for me in the past) I'm never really super hungry and the most amazing thing - I'm enjoying every single meal!!! So the diet...It's keto:

Meal1 - 4 whole omega3 eggs cooked with 1tbsp raw organic butter with garlic and salt (tastes DAMN good)

meal2- pancake made from 1 egg white+1 scoop unflavored whey with topping - 2oz organic sour cream+0.5 tbsp olive oil+0.5g true protein natural flavor-chocolate or strawberry (this meal tastes better then any other crappy desert and it's HEALTHY)

meal3 - 4oz chicken breast+2tbsp olive oil OR 1 whole chicken leg, salad (usually chix breast meal)

meal4 - as meal 2, but since I'm working at this time I make a shake and it tastes better than any other choc or strawberry milkshake (sometimes replace topping with 2 tbsp natural peanut butter)

meal5 - 5oz salmon+1tbsp olive oil OR herring with OO or beef with OO

meal6 - as meal 1

During the day (in the morning, pre post workout, before going to bed - bcaa and glutamine)

That's about 160-180g protein, 160-180g fat, 15-30g carbs 2100-2400 cals (about 10-25-65 carb-protein-fat ratio)

Diet side effects:
No bloat at all
No gas, heartburn
Leaning out like crazy
No more food cravings (as with low-modarate carbs)
No need for cardio
Lots of energy, no mood swings
Enjoying the diet (having in mind that you're allowed for weekly carb ups, eating tasty food, not craving you can be very strict with this diet and stay on it forever)
Saved money, kidney, liver and digestive system (with low fat diets I ate twice more protein)

Still haven't had any really high carb, carb up day only 1 reefed day (ate whole eggs with ezekiel bread, fish and half chicken with baked potatoes, salad, cattage cheese, more than half cheescake, lots of homemade (from oats,butter,nuts,dried fruits,some brown sugar) cookies. Haven't counted cals ate untill felt sick but I think it was 5-6000 or even more, gained 5lbs next day, haven't retained a lot water, but was more fuller.

I don't think I will ever go back to high protein, moderate carb, low fat diet which is always nightmare for me. I guess no more suffering and eating plain with no taste food when trying to get in best shape ever for me...When I'll decide to bulk will gradually add 100-150-200 carbs daly OR heavy reefed,carb up every 3-4 days AND slightly increase protein.

Looks like something that might actually put you in deep ketosis. Good luck!

Looks like you've found something that works for you, but the only thing I don't agree with is "no need for cardio". Cardio is not just for burning fat it's great for the cardiovascular system so I wouldn't cut cardio out of the equation.

Can you put up the recipe for the protien pancakes?

Any before and after pics?

Looks like something that might actually put you in deep ketosis. Good luck!

Actually I was in ketosis after 1.5 days of this diet. Feeling great all the time since then

Looks like you've found something that works for you, but the only thing I don't agree with is "no need for cardio". Cardio is not just for burning fat it's great for the cardiovascular system so I wouldn't cut cardio out of the equation.

I mean I don't need cardio for fat loss

Can you put up the recipe for the protien pancakes?

1 egg white+1scoop whey+water - blend and cook on the pan
Topping: mix 6oz sour cream, 0,5 tbsp olive oil and 0.5g TP flavor of your choice, put in on top of the pancake. That's about 25g protein and 30g fat

I like the simplicity. What do you weigh?

around 215 5-6 bf

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner