over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm PISSED! O/T SB Tickets

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
I got scammed for my Super Bowl tickets. My mom said that she had a deal for me for four tickets. I gave her the credit card and she did it through Ebay (FUCK THEM) and everything was suppossed to be straight. Transfered the money via western union and ebay wasn't suppossed to release security access for $$$ until tickets were in my possession. These fuckers gave the guy access the following day and I still don't have my tickets. He emailed saying that he had the money and tickets were over nighted and he send the contact info and tracking. That was a week ago and neither him or ebay are returning any emails. I have no way to track this fuck down as western union sent the $$$ to England I guess. So either that's were he's from or he has some kind of remailer. If that's the case, and I ever find this guy I'm going to beat every breathe out of this fucking scammer!!!! I already set everything up for that weekend, hotels, time off work, called friends, and what not and bam nothing. This is why I HATE most people! I can't stand liars, snitch's, and SCAMMERS. I just hope the bank/credit card does what they said the would do and not charge me since I never recieved. Some part of theft and prevention protection something or other.

did you file a claim?

did you file a claim with ebay? i have been scammed with books there for school, but i filed a claim and also sent him a message saying i was taking him to claims and whatnot and i got the money put back on the cc...hope it works out for you...nothing worse than than being taken by a scammer.

OOOhhh maaan!!!!!!

Bro -- that SOOOO sucks!!! Fucking assholes! I cannot imagine the fury building in you...for what its worth I hope you do get them -- hell I was planning on asking you what the experience was like!

I regularly buy and sell tickets on EBay, and after several hundred transactions have never had any trouble. My guess is that this guy, if he isn't a scammer, simply doesn't have the tickets yet to send. I don't think the league has delivered them just yet. Have you tried tracking the shipment on the carrier's website? Also, have you looked at the sellers feedback? If he has a high rating and does a lot of business, you are probably ok, but if he is a 0 or 1 rating, and/or has sunglasses next to his user name, you might be in trouble. I was a little confused by the comment about Western Union. Usually, you just do PayPal. That's the safest way to do business on EBay and any reputable EBayer will have you pay that way. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions, or send me the EBay item number and I'll see if I think it's a scam.

Last edited:
She just got an email back from ebay and they basically said sorry you got scammed. Something about copying the page or something. I'm not sure as I stopped listening to her the minute she sayed ebay. I'm heading to her office now before work and I'll let you know what the exact situation is as I truely don't know.
She's a regular purchaser on ebay as well and that's why I figured that it was ok, but well see.

File a small claims suit against Ebay. Since they are incororated they have to have a lawyer respresent them which will cost the a few hundred $ even if they win. Most likely you will get your money back.

Last edited:
I can't for the life of me understand how the Government and major companies allow eBay to do what they do.

I recall watching news footage out of Boston and a reporter went to China Town and bougt knock off's of desinger bags and watches and then the cops would come in and shut the operation down.

On ebay, the vast majority of new merch is knocked off . . . How in the fuck can some on buy a $160. pair of Nike Shox for $24.00? They are knocked off, not real shit . . . why does Nike, Gucci etc allow this to happen? How can eBay pimp this shit and not get busted?

Here in Halifax, we just had a guy get poped having in one year made
( clear ) $1,000,000. buy selling knock offs ( on eBay and other places. ) They froze his accounts and charged him, nothing happened to eBay.

I don't get it. I had my account suspended for refusing to pay for a product when I found out it was not an authentic, brand name yet eBay profits for these crimes.

Boo.

Ebay wrote something in an email about having an invoice. I think that they're thinking that the tickets might show up. I'll know more tomorrow afternoon.

There doing an investigation, and not charging me for the tickets, but tried to say that even thought they have and invoice through there company it wasn't really through them? That I don't understand but whatever, atleast I got my cash. I'd rather have tickets instead though. I'm still pretty shitty.

Glad to hear you got your cash back...damn stinks being teased for them tix as well, but at least your not at a loss financially now. Use that cash you got back and host a Super Bowl party or something.

So Saturday night a couple come into my work and they hangout drink and eat and are looking over a map. I talk with them a bit and find out that there headed to the SB and I tell them about the irony of me talking with them. So I was alittle pissed about that, but obviously not there fault just a joke played on me by someone somewhere else haha

Anyhow Ebay contacts my mon via email thur/fri and tells them about there investigation and what there thinking of doing. The give her some emails addy's and phone numbers for the Detroit PD and a branch of the FBI in Detroit. She contacted them and told them what was up and the "said they'll look into it" who knows what ever happend. Ebay says that since we had an invoice with seat numbers (4 of them) plus the row and everything who ever was sitting in our seats was in violation and could have been taken in for custody. Don't know if that ever happend and I doubt that we will be contacted over it. I just know that ebay is on there ass now as there the ones out the $$$ for the exchange and they don't seem to be very happy about it. Sucks to be them since they fucked up. Well I just thought I would keep you informed on what happend and make sure you learn from my mistake as people will scam you on almost anything these days

Maybe people should think about having there items shipped COD that way there is no scam. It'll cost you a couple extra bucks but should make it worth it, knowing you won't lose any money. Afterall the costumer is the one that pays for the shipping anyway. Any legitamte EBayer shouldn't have a problem sending it like that. And if they do... F'em.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws