over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm ready to listen to get ripped

I dont know if this is a flame or not, so I hope I dont get kicked out of here.... but 18% body fat at 150 pounds?

You got advice from Wylde and decided not to follow it? Did you know better, or just not feel like it?

Find ANY physical activity you ENJOY, and maybe you will stick to it. There are only two types of people I know who stick to bodybuilding. Those who ENJOY it, and those who simply refuse to accept mediocrity.

Ever hear of "Maslow's Hierachy of Needs"? It pretty much states humans' needs in order of importance. First you need food and water, then you need shelter, ect. The point is, you have too much chaos in the rest of your life to focus on bodybuilding. Get a place to live. Get a job. Get a car. Get some money. Get things in order, then begin to worry about your physique.

One more bit of advice, there is no use in WASTING what little money you have on drugs (juice, T3, ect.) if you have no money to eat right. At your size and level of training, you should be able to make significant improvements without pharmacueticals.

BigMeaty

BigMeaty: He was told the exact same thing by SEVERAL board members and choose not to listen. Now he's making an attempt at making progress naturally. He's posting his diet and outline and asking for feedback now.

xcel

f

BigMeaty said:
I dont know if this is a flame or not, so I hope I dont get kicked out of here.... but 18% body fat at 150 pounds?

You got advice from Wylde and decided not to follow it? Did you know better, or just not feel like it?

Find ANY physical activity you ENJOY, and maybe you will stick to it. There are only two types of people I know who stick to bodybuilding. Those who ENJOY it, and those who simply refuse to accept mediocrity.

Ever hear of "Maslow's Hierachy of Needs"? It pretty much states humans' needs in order of importance. First you need food and water, then you need shelter, ect. The point is, you have too much chaos in the rest of your life to focus on bodybuilding. Get a place to live. Get a job. Get a car. Get some money. Get things in order, then begin to worry about your physique.

One more bit of advice, there is no use in WASTING what little money you have on drugs (juice, T3, ect.) if you have no money to eat right. At your size and level of training, you should be able to make significant improvements without pharmacueticals.

BigMeaty

dont worry this kind of flame is a good one anyway. that is what i am going to do, i am going to do this naturally. i got a place to live, i JUST got a job, the car thing is not really needed but i still will try and get one. the job will help me get the food so i can diet down to 7% BF, and then after that, i will add muscle so will be in a gaining phase, im very excited i chose to do this without any juice, i was stupid relying on it, and now it makes my life so much easier without it. no more worrying about the legal issues, the cost, damn that was the worst of em all, the "worrying" when it will magically morph my physique, the planning, revolving everything around the juice, etc. did i mention the cost??!! its not what i need. most people do this with their lives straightened out. shit i tried to do this first. but im straightening out my life, im ready to diet down, i start work tomorrow. man that last cycle taught me how the juice wont do jack shit for you if your diet aint right. and i did not do cardio, expecting to lose 1% BF per week. i may be able to lose about 1% BF per week if i train/diet properly AND do 1hr cardio every day upon waking and at night. im really ready for this, i have the desire, and determination, the dedication begins during the diet, when i am getting the results i want, because thats only going to prove dedication and that i have gotten a taste of hard work.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws