over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"I'm sexy and I know it" WTF?!?

kandaandm

Registered
So I was listening to this song on the radio on the way home from the gym and when I walked into my front door I started singing "I work out" to my step daughter just to bust her chops (she hates the song).

A few days pass and when I come home from the gym I keep singing "I work out" from the song "I'm sexy and I know it"....Now I really don't like that song...I find it annoying, but it was just a joke.

Fast forward 5 days and I come home from the gym and my African Grey Parrot starts singing "I work out"...WTF?!?

Karma is a bitch. :p

She is still doing it by the way....to top it off she really gets into it and bops her head up and down at the same time.

So I was listening to this song on the radio on the way home from the gym and when I walked into my front door I started singing "I work out" to my step daughter just to bust her chops (she hates the song).

A few days pass and when I come home from the gym I keep singing "I work out" from the song "I'm sexy and I know it"....Now I really don't like that song...I find it annoying, but it was just a joke.

Fast forward 5 days and I come home from the gym and my African Grey Parrot starts singing "I work out"...WTF?!?

She is still doing it by the way....to top it off she really gets into it and bops her head up and down at the same time.

Thats fng funny lol i totally picture the bird and your face :eek: hahahaaha that song is annoying dude.

African Greys are great talkers correct? Are they? But they arent the friendliest?

I used to know more about birds. Funny story. Thanks.

thats not that bad could be a lot worse! ha thanks for sharing bro!

I bet you could sell your African Grey Parrot to Tri-Coach for alot of money!! He would probably take that bird to the gym with him.....no ipod:D needed

I have that song as my call tone just to piss off my wife...lol

I used to hate that song but must admit it is catchy now lol i aint afraid to admit it

That's funny, can only imagine all the funny situations a parrot could be part of lol.

You wanta talk about WTF? Watch the video! All I gotta say is wow, and I didn't think it could get any weirder than hearing it but it sure can lol

That is hilarious!

That is funny I remember the bird off of Scary Movie 2 Where it says "POLLY WANTS YOUR MAMA'S SWEET ASS" I don't know why but it is just funny when a bird talks haha

All their songs are like that. Get stuck in your head...

I hate that song too but thats funny karma right there..:D

"CHAMORU BUILT"

wiggle ,wiggle ,wiggle ,wiggle ,wiggle .yeahhh:D

I used to hate that song but must admit it is catchy now lol i aint afraid to admit it

Ya its ok.... It just sucks when your walking past people and you just start singin "I'm sexy and I know it..." :banghead::banghead::banghead: lol

just put the thong on the parrot and watch him wiggle it

Last edited:

At least your bird wasn't singing YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL - by James Blunt..... LOL

LMFAO - Hey wait a minute! Isn't that who sings that shit?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131