over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm shocked by ABC News - Exercising "The New Pandemic"

This really upsets me knowing the percentage of obese Americans. Media can make anything into a pandemic, it's absolutely ridiculous. How about we as Americans focus more on the fatass crisis!

Reality check! If you get ripped you have an issue. If you build muscle you should be watched and kept track of because you are switching to having healthy behaviors. If you are obese though, you get supported and told that its not your fault and you cant help it. Shits ridiculous and then the broadcast ends with a huge contradiction with both anchors saying that its great kids are getting in shape. The fact that people can broadcast this to the nation is ridiculous.

Just like this from a few weeks ago:
Guy Who Attacked News Anchor's Weight Comes Out - YouTube

A guy writes an email to a fat news anchor telling her she should change her weight to be a better role model for the people that she represents. And the guy gets ripped for being a fitness enthusiast.

I just watched this video, would love to bitch slap each of these moron. None of them look like they've ever even been to a gym, fucking idiots.

we all know how dangerous and unregulated protein supps are lol. Better make sure they keep getting their protein from mcdonalds. seriously this is rediculous. And the kid that committed suicide was on anti-depressants and a ton of pressure from his prick dad who is too blind to realize he drove his kid to suicide and now does everything in his power to blame steroids and to rid them.

we all know how dangerous and unregulated protein supps are lol. Better make sure they keep getting their protein from mcdonalds. seriously this is rediculous. And the kid that committed suicide was on anti-depressants and a ton of pressure from his prick dad who is too blind to realize he drove his kid to suicide and now does everything in his power to blame steroids and to rid them.

His father is part of the reason why aas is now schedule 3 instead of schedule 5 like it used to be. :banghead:

Yeah this is seriously sad.

If we aren't TOO FAT we are TOO MUSCLED now....find a new fuckin problem American Media please

It's a known fact that the media just seeks out attention, even when validity of their claims is borderline nonexistent. The sad part is that the sheep that follow mass media (a large percentage of our nation) will take this to heart and only turn to promote the unhealthiness that this country is already accustom to... I just fear that those who exercise and prosper physically will one day be looked upon as "rebels" to society.

Its crazy the amount of discrimination alot of people have towards fit people. The act like its some sort of disease and that its odd to want to look good and improve your body

yea its like nowadays the "cool guy" is the nerdy skinny fuck just as feminine as woman.. Americas fucked up.. If anyone is above average size they get looked at as an outcast and made fun of...

Reality check! If you get ripped you have an issue. If you build muscle you should be watched and kept track of because you are switching to having healthy behaviors. If you are obese though, you get supported and told that its not your fault and you cant help it. Shits ridiculous and then the broadcast ends with a huge contradiction with both anchors saying that its great kids are getting in shape. The fact that people can broadcast this to the nation is ridiculous.

Just like this from a few weeks ago:
Guy Who Attacked News Anchor's Weight Comes Out - YouTube

A guy writes an email to a fat news anchor telling her she should change her weight to be a better role model for the people that she represents. And the guy gets ripped for being a fitness enthusiast.

She has a "thyroid condition".:rolleyes::rolleyes: or she consumes 4000 calories a day with no exercise.

Muscles are bad ....people with muscles have low morals and ethics lol...what a bunch of slack jawed pussies who come up with this planet fitness philosophy bullshit, skinny jeans wearin emo fucks.
I try to not give muscle heads a bad image by behaving in public with the fattys and skinnyfat tards but after this I feel like talking pure unadulturated shit to the fucks who are out of shape.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dba00r9n2W4"]Guy Who Attacked News Anchor's Weight Comes Out - YouTube[/ame]

Hypocrisy as usual. Ask those guys defending her if they'd have sex with her and the answer would be, "no". This of course had nothing to do with if she's good at her job or not. That letter-writer is a dick.

Trying to make fat OK is a lost cause. No one will ever tell us what is attractive and healthy looking. We KNOW it since birth. Physical beauty is about health and sexual attraction, and that's genetic. It can't be fought. People like to have sex with reasonably fit and healthy people. Always will. You can intellectualize unattractive things as much as you want, but no one's really buying it. Can't fight Genetic programming.

Last edited:
this is funny to me last night @ work everyone brought in food for a thanksgiving dinner, I didn't partake since I dont know how people prep there food (pubes,dirty hands, ect..) and been keeping my diet clean the past few mths. So this lady Debbie says "Hey there is some more food help your self, "I say no thanks I brought my lunch. then she says "Do you always eat healthy ,I say well I try, Debbie says well thats no fun, I say well anyone can get fat!!

Ladies and gentlemen... we have JEALOUSY. Those ass holes can get fucked, of course they'd take the side of the fatass.

Reminds me of another popular thread going on right now, where some out of shape dude and his minion's are crying like little babies due to sheer JEALOUSY!!

Very sad!

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear