YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Im shooting for 275lbs before end of year - so far....

Taz you seem like a really nice guy. I think everyone else has covered everything. I understand you want to meet that goal for your friend and you plan to go back down so part of me thinks get to it and go straight down. But most of me thinks chasing a weight just for the sake of being that weight for 1 day is pointless. Honestly at your current state and age you are asking for a heart attack. Some have health issues and are in many ways unlucky and it's a shock but you are a prime candidate for a heart attack or other serious illness. I am sure your bloods are off but regardless of them you are not healthy. The amount of water in your arms is staggering. What do your ankles look like... similar? If you got very lean you would weigh well under 200 pounds. I think you should just get down in weight and fast.

What I don't get is you write you are 272 and you will be able to hit 275 by New Years. Did you mean 262? If you are only 3 pounds under just go on a massive binge for a day and weigh yourself and there you go 275 and get straight back down. Usually I would never have a go at someone trying to get huge and people can do what they want but I just don't see the need in getting to 275 with no other motive and when you are holding huge amounts of water and fat. Some guys may be powerlifting etc and can use extra weight to their advantage but at this point (your current diet, slin sensitivity etc etc) you are only going to put on more fat and water to get to 275 and it's just a waste. Some guys don't care about look but I would think about your family and health etc. Plus I know many of us do it and I am bulking myself right now but I definitely wouldn't be chasing massive weight (275 for example) at 46. Many of us weigh a lot and we are much more likely to have heart/kidney issues but at your age and condition it's not a case of if but when.

Taz you seem like a really nice guy. I think everyone else has covered everything. I understand you want to meet that goal for your friend and you plan to go back down so part of me thinks get to it and go straight down. But most of me thinks chasing a weight just for the sake of being that weight for 1 day is pointless. Honestly at your current state and age you are asking for a heart attack. Some have health issues and are in many ways unlucky and it's a shock but you are a prime candidate for a heart attack or other serious illness. I am sure your bloods are off but regardless of them you are not healthy. The amount of water in your arms is staggering. What do your ankles look like... similar? If you got very lean you would weigh well under 200 pounds. I think you should just get down in weight and fast.

What I don't get is you write you are 272 and you will be able to hit 275 by New Years. Did you mean 262? If you are only 3 pounds under just go on a massive binge for a day and weigh yourself and there you go 275 and get straight back down. Usually I would never have a go at someone trying to get huge and people can do what they want but I just don't see the need in getting to 275 with no other motive and when you are holding huge amounts of water and fat. Some guys may be powerlifting etc and can use extra weight to their advantage but at this point (your current diet, slin sensitivity etc etc) you are only going to put on more fat and water to get to 275 and it's just a waste. Some guys don't care about look but I would think about your family and health etc. Plus I know many of us do it and I am bulking myself right now but I definitely wouldn't be chasing massive weight (275 for example) at 46. Many of us weigh a lot and we are much more likely to have heart/kidney issues but at your age and condition it's not a case of if but when.
He may have 20lbs of toxin in his colon.

All you gotta do is eat a whole habenero pepper! My kids and I did it this week on Sunday and Monday night. 1 pepper each night. I still have diarrhea today.:confused:

Sets the O ring on fire.

Anytime I see this guy Elivia write somthing I move on - writes way to much like he’s an expert on everything 🙄

Anytime I see this guy Elivia write somthing I move on - writes way to much like he’s an expert on everything 🙄

You move on... I just clicked on your username and you are viewing my log... how funny :eek::D

You do you, we all know that bodybuilding is not the most healthiest sport. Your only a few lbs away, so get it big man! If you feel ok and your not sucking wind walking up the stairs, i say go for it. A couple more weeks and you can cut down and get rid of the water and excess weight. People here are just concerned for ya. Now have some leftovers. Lol

You do you, we all know that bodybuilding is not the most healthiest sport. Your only a few lbs away, so get it big man! If you feel ok and your not sucking wind walking up the stairs, i say go for it. A couple more weeks and you can cut down and get rid of the water and excess weight. People here are just concerned for ya. Now have some leftovers. Lol

The guy is basically on a suicide mission as people have tried to say nicely and obviously isn't all there or he wouldn't be doing this. Elvia said it best. I hope he changes course I'm actually worried he hasn't posted latley, has he logged on can anyone tell?

All you gotta do is eat a whole habenero pepper! My kids and I did it this week on Sunday and Monday night. 1 pepper each night. I still have diarrhea today.:confused:

Sets the O ring on fire.

I love those, but yeah, now that I am older, I have that problem on the way out.

Everytime I see someone trying to put down well respected members, I think should I ban them🤔 Besides that, lots of your posts are..................worthless. 🙄

Definitely doesn’t constitute Getting. Banned tho -

Well, that is entirely up to me, so I suggest you don't get on my bad side and move along.

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to read my post, comment, and for all your suggestions. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with family, friends, and associates. Stay healthy and stay safe. I respect you all tremendously.
Best of Luck with your goal Taz and best health.

Taz, dude, look... First thing that popped into my head? Heart issues. My dad passed when he was 49 of CHF, guess what the most common symptom is? Excess water retention in hands and feet. I don't care how long they've looked like that, it isn't normal. Please, deliberately check on this more closely

What are you most recent bloods?

What AAS are you using?

Tax obviously has some muscle on him but I think he just needs to get over the fear of getting ‘smaller’. You are only getting smaller looking in clothes but getting much better and healthier looking all round.
I remember a guy who started prepping for a contest years ago stopping as he lost about 30 lbs of water etc in a matter of a few weeks and said he had worked hard for his size and wasn’t going to lose it. Too many people confuse overall size and weight with muscle

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member