YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Im shooting for 275lbs before end of year - so far....

Taz, the members of this forum have lost some great people over the years.
While some of the criticism seems vain I truly believe this is ultimately the case:

If there is anything we can do to prevent hazard, or dare I say loss of life, to a fellow member then we have to speak up and try and be of assistance.

With Covid and honestly this increased attention to "bigoxeria" (thanks to Generation Iron etc) members worry not only for physical but the mental state as well.

We're all here to help Brother

Different strokes for different folks

Taz I am thankful that you are seen regularly by your MD.

This is just my experience but my former wife is a survivor of Kidney Disease after a successful kidney transplant and from all the time spent at Dialysis Centers edema is more of irregular swelling with noticeable bulges and asymmetry etc. Rarely have I seen just a rounded swell.

Without being overly assumptive I believe I notice scaring on one arm. The arm of which the hand is larger than the other. First let me say that I am sorry that you are unable to train in BJJ right now and if in fact you sustained previous injuries a am thankful that you carry on with strength and courage.
Just one example: I know guys that luckily made it out of motorcycle wrecks that the swelling is just a factor of life now.

As for your appearance and goals; I am not one to judge especially considering your passion of martial arts and proving yourself to be a warrior in the boxing ring. True small joints and large muscle bellies, think Lee Haney, obv is best for bodybuilding but not everyone has those genetics. And to be frank guys with large joints in the elbow and wrists dominate competition such arm wrestling. Is someone like Louis Simmons of Westside Barbell cut and jacked? No, but we can't take anything from what he has accomplished in his endeavors.

will it flash naturally with a clean diet or would it need intervention?
You can flash, however when you do flash you do flush the good bacteria also, I would just change the diet and take some supplement to eliminate heavy metals and supplements and food that will multiply the good bacteria in the colon. Take out refined sugars.

I’ll keep to myself / my apology.

Matey I personally don't mind you having a go. I just find it funny you would write that then go and view my log immediately afterwards. At least stand by your words. I also don't get unnecessary hate on the internet and it shows more about the person posting than the receiver of the insult especially when my post didn't come from a bad place. I think you can ignore people's posts on here (you could on the old format) so you are welcome to do that so you never see anything I post again. I was only being honest in this thread and whilst blunt it was the truth. Guys can do what they want and if a guy truly wants to be 350 pounds of muscle and die young it's his life and I say go for it. But this thread is different as I see absolutely no benefit in Taz getting bigger and he has a family and he posted in this thread and another he actually feels terrible day to day so his quality of life has worsened with the extra fat/water. Not everyone cares about look but he would look and feel so much better losing 30 pounds which would be fast/easy to do as he is holding loads of water weight.

All you gotta do is eat a whole habenero pepper! My kids and I did it this week on Sunday and Monday night. 1 pepper each night. I still have diarrhea today.:confused:

Sets the O ring on fire.
I think I'll just stick with metamucil. ;)

Taz, dude, look... First thing that popped into my head? Heart issues. My dad passed when he was 49 of CHF, guess what the most common symptom is? Excess water retention in hands and feet. I don't care how long they've looked like that, it isn't normal. Please, deliberately check on this more closely
My first thought when I saw his picture. Im lucky in that I have heart failure but my body doesn't do that. My limbs look normal. My ef is only 20% too.

Taz, try doing the test where you tightly grip your bare ankle and then see how fast the skin pops back. If the finger marks remain for awhile then that's a bad sign. IMO you should have a full physical from a good GP, and if he recommends, see a cardiologist.

I think I'll just stick with metamucil. ;)
I'm still messed up today. Took some immodium. Its got warnings about heart arrythmias but it sounds like it only happens when the drug is abused. Crossing my fingers this helps and doesn't land me in the ER.

I remember using some weight gainer 2000 back in the late 80s and early 90s! Think that was the name. Twinlab maybe? I worked at GNC and had some parents with an anemic daughter try it out. It worked for her. They bought 2 buckets and then came back a few months later for more.

I'm still messed up today. Took some immodium. Its got warnings about heart arrythmias but it sounds like it only happens when the drug is abused. Crossing my fingers this helps and doesn't land me in the ER.

Bentonite Clay works for me.

I remember using some weight gainer 2000 back in the late 80s and early 90s! Think that was the name. Twinlab maybe? I worked at GNC and had some parents with an anemic daughter try it out. It worked for her. They bought 2 buckets and then came back a few months later for more.
Champion heavyweight gainer 2000

Shit was awesome tasting, like pure maltodextrin :)

Taz looks like a pro rassler from the glory years. Would have made a good heel with that look.

Champion heavyweight gainer 2000

Shit was awesome tasting, like pure maltodextrin :)
Yeah, that was it! Pretty sure that was the brand name. Been a long time so i forget the name. Came in a large white plastic jug. GNC had some stuff that actually came in buckets too, looked like plastic buckets that they use for paint and stuff like that.

Bud, I don't want to be rude, but you should come off of AAS right away. You either plain just DO NOT have the genetics for bodybuilding or the protocol you are on just DOES NOT agree with you! Why would you be trying to be going up to 275?? With all respect, you look to be the most bloated of anyone I have ever seen and I've been in the game 30 years. Your health has to be suffering.

Bud, I don't want to be rude, but you should come off of AAS right away. You either plain just DO NOT have the genetics for bodybuilding or the protocol you are on just DOES NOT agree with you! Why would you be trying to be going up to 275?? With all respect, you look to be the most bloated of anyone I have ever seen and I've been in the game 30 years. Your health has to be suffering.

let's not get too carried away lol

Mega Mass 2000!😆
Basically a quart of milk mixed with whey protein concentrate. I used to choke back a blender full of it when I was 13 years old trying to put on muscle. It worked great as a stool softener...or more accurately a stool bazooka.

He doesn’t need to come off, but I’d switch to really dry compounds IF his EF and EKG looks ok.

He could cut great on 250mg test, 300 DHB, or 500-600 primo. If his BP is WNL he could do 250 test and 300 tren.

And I’m still gonna preach 250mg DNP for 14 days. Its ability to reverse NAFLD and drastically increase whole body insulin sensitivity is incredible

Honestly it could increase his ability to retain muscle as I’m sure his insulin sensitivity is shit right now

Even though some of this may seem a bit harsh I hope Taz does take a little of the advice.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws