YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Im shooting for 275lbs before end of year - so far....

He doesn’t need to come off, but I’d switch to really dry compounds IF his EF and EKG looks ok.

He could cut great on 250mg test, 300 DHB, or 500-600 primo. If his BP is WNL he could do 250 test and 300 tren.

And I’m still gonna preach 250mg DNP for 14 days. Its ability to reverse NAFLD and drastically increase whole body insulin sensitivity is incredible

Honestly it could increase his ability to retain muscle as I’m sure his insulin sensitivity is shit right now

Obviously he should only look better adding in the likes of tren, dhb, primo etc. Although imo all someone really needs to maintain muscle whilst they cut is a base of hormones so his current cycle would still be fine. He just need to change his diet first and foremost. Someone listed he is on 500mg test so that would be more than enough. I look much better when adding in tren and avar etc but sometimes I just take a low dose of test (maybe 20-30mg tren daily as well) when cutting. The difference for me personally between doing that and loading up is not much. I am all for high doses but for just getting down in weight and remaining relatively sharp the basics are more than enough.

I write this mainly because I imagine his blood work is way off but I could be wrong so he doesn't need to be adding alsorts of drugs (especially tren) to get water off when it could be done easily by changing his diet and maybe even coming down in dose. Not sure if he posted but I would like to know if he is using an AI and his last estrogen test result. You know how I feel about dnp and it's an amazing tool when used correctly. Taz has posted himself he plans to move down anyway and he usually weighs much less so I don't think he has a mental block coming down in weight so I doubt that is an issue (very common with many others though).

Taz I am not sure when you last had blood work but even if it was only a few months ago I would definitely get extensive blood work done now just to see the changes at this weight/condition. I would get it done even if you plan to move back down fast just to see what impact this weight gain had on you. Many things are genetic but the amount of water you are holding is crazy so there is definitely something off with your body and it's no wonder you feel so bad day to day.

Anybody else keeping tabs on this thread because you're a little bit worried about Taz now? After reading his initial replies I take it he's in a somewhat dark place.

Last login, Wednesday, the same day he started this thread...

Anybody else keeping tabs on this thread because you're a little bit worried about Taz now? After reading his initial replies I take it he's in a somewhat dark place.

Last login, Wednesday, the same day he started this thread...

Yep keep checking to see if he's the next post

i wouldnt expect him to post ever again
he came on here and posted in hopes of gaining support for his goal.
he got zero support pretty much.... instead kinda got told how terrible he looks....
-F

he got zero support pretty much.... instead kinda got told how terrible he looks....
-F
He looks and sounds like he is about to die from heart or kidney disease?! What are we supposed to tell him?

He looks and sounds like he is about to die from heart or kidney disease?! What are we supposed to tell him?
i kno... but i bet it wasnt what he was expecting.
i've never seen someone holding so much fluid... its good he got honest and real feedback but just saying prob not what he expected
-F2S

i kno... but i bet it wasnt what he was expecting.
i've never seen someone holding so much fluid... its good he got honest and real feedback but just saying prob not what he expected
-F2S

This. The guy probably feels horrible but this thread could have saved his life. Hes got good natural thickness he posted a pic at 230, if he can get down there again or lower, hell maybe he will be stronger just having energy and being healthy. The mma he was doing was probably the best thing for him, if he can get back into that, live a healthy lifestyle and still be bigger than 90% of people

cant tell if you are being sarcastic and flippant or sincere.

If you are being sincere, Andy was 289 when we trained together. I randomly said to him one day that I had no desire to get to his size (it was just too big and I could see his struggle at that weight), BUT, I had always said, "balls, id be happy to be 275". Why 275? I don't know. It just came out of my mouth.
Call it mental weakness, call it being overly sensitive, or just feeling my own mortality in some way. But I spent a great deal of time this year remembering him and our workouts and our friendship in general. It was forged in iron. He was my best friend. My brother. And so this small, probably in some people's eyes, stupid gesture, makes me feel tributary in a way. Im holding up my end.

Could I get that big? Maybe. Doubtful. I wouldn't want to eat that way and I am not particularly comfortable as it is at this weight on the daily. I love training again though. I truly and totally enjoy going to the gym again like I did when I was 22. I get a nervous energy running through me.

I don't know what else to tell you. I decided to share this part of my life so I accept that I will have some people, and maybe it isn't you and I read that wrong, who will decide to use this opportunity to take shots at me or be snarky. That's ok. I opened up. Im a big enough boy to handle it.

Do I ever want to "posedown" or compete in a show? No. Am I worried about how my abs are going to look, or not look? Nope. I am married 17yrs now with 4 kids. Not worried about looking good at the beach anymore. I train because my passion is ignited. And for years that passion was in MMA, Muay Thai, and BJJ. But now its back. And I am very happy to be enjoying this again.
Brother in Iron you look like a beast, a fat/water holding beast but a beast LOL. I wouldn't want to step into the ring or mat with you LOL.
My heaviest ever was 270. Looked a lot like you and also felt like shit most of the time. Honestly at 5'11 anything over 250 pounds is not fun. I used to eat a lot like literally waking up in the middle of the night to drink shakes and stuff... I discovered that I feel much better"bulking up" on lower calories and more cardio, yes you will never gain as much weight but you will gain more muscle and feel better IMO. Good luck in your endeavor and keep us posted.
Question: did your iron partner died of steroid-related issues?

What I don't get is you write you are 272 and you will be able to hit 275 by New Years. Did you mean 262? If you are only 3 pounds under just go on a massive binge for a day and weigh yourself and there you go 275 and get straight back down.

I didn't want to comment in this thread (didn't want to be too negative) but exactly what Elvia said. Unless it's a typo, if you are already 272lbs and your only goal is to hit 275lbs, just a one day binge will take you there. If you're from the US, you just had thanksgiving, so you should have been 275lbs already.

If it's just about seeing that number on the scale as you say, go eat a couple pizza's and ice cream, don't drink too much water, and you will wake up over 275lbs lol... You will reach your "goal" but after that as many others have mentioned, I would dial the diet in and focus on health and longevity. Good luck.

Taz came here and obviously had a certain impression of himself that is a bit off. That's not a knock on the guy either. Most people think more highly of themselves than they ought to (except guys who are actually shredded getting close to a show who think they look shit). He posted pics thinking others would obviously see what he does.

All the concerns about his health are valid and hopefully he takes the advice about the bloodwork, diet, and gets back to MMA.

Lets be real about some of the comments here. Some people got off on talking shit to other people from behind a keyboard. You and I both know that some of the responses here would never have been said to his face regardless of how unhealthy he looks in the pictures.

-F

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost