over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Im sick of eating

man i have the opposite problem. I could binge day in and day out...I just love food so fucking much.

Thats Me...its turning Me into a fatass...I could diet, but I like food too much

My appetite is always sky high. i love food and eating! I just wish my metabolism would slow down a bit. At 35 years old it seems to be getting faster and faster.

When I used to force feed and make massive shakes between meals, I would eventually feel too stuffed to eat. I would feel bloated, low on energy, and wanted to just lie down most of the time.
It was during that time that I actually considered not pursuing a BB'ing physique anymore because I just didn't like the way I felt 90% of the time.

Eventually I started eating only when hungry. I experimented with a lot of different food and figured out what each food made me feel like. Once I figured out which foods agreed with me, I began to feel a lot better. I switched to mainly fruits and veggies as my primary carb soruce and found that my digestion and energy levels were much better. I get a lot of fiber from apples, but I still take a tbsp of psyllium husk fiber with my powdered supplements to ensure optimum digestion.

Once I started doing all this, I was never force feeding anymore. I figured I was eating less, but when I recorded my food intake I found that I was eating the same total calories. The changes I made enabled me to do that while still feeling good and never getting backed up or tired of eating.
I could never go back to making myself eat, that is just a terrible feeling and not worth it, IMO.

EVOO has helped me when not wanting to eat alot at once..add couple tablespoons to each meal. Helped me

eq helps with appetite. what i do every day is in a blender i have 2 cups of milk 2 cups of water 2-3 cups of oats depending on what im about to train, 4 scoops of whey, 2 bananas and 8-10 tbsp of peanut butter. on training days i take one half down and hour and a half before training, and another about an hour and a half after i take down post workout/recovery supps. on off days i split it up by about 6 hours. its super convenient fits into a shaker cup so i can take it just about anywhere and not have to sit in order to take it. takes 5 minutes to make that includes the 3 minutes i blend it for... ive started doing this a year ago and i started growing like a weed ever since. my day to day life is stupidly busy and fast paced... this saves me big time. doesnt fuck my appetite up that badly either. i can still fit in another 3-4 meals no problem. also makes me cut down on the crap food thats put in front of my face every day.

Last edited:
5:30 i have a preotein shake with milk since pancakes and sausage
8:30 8 oz ckn breast , cup and a half rice spinach salad tbsp peanut butter
11:30 2 turkey burgers , 8 oz sweet potato an orange
2:30 usually same as 11:30
5:30 beef stroganoff with while wheat noodles or meatloaf salad
8:30 lean steak peant butter
before bed another protein shake with milk
Sometimes have a shake during the day and munch on peanutd or something

At 6"0 and 205 you should be gaining weight. I would add in some more easy calories and a bit more junky stuff to help you get it down. If your metabolism is truly "that fast" then you can handle it without the fat gain.

8:30 6 whole eggs, 6 egg whites, 1 cup oatmeal. Use butter and cheese on your eggs. Feel free to add in bacon or sausage
11:30 Big shake. Whole milk with a good protien, peanut butter or fruit or cottage cheese, etc. Try to make it 1,000 calories
2:30 I would swap out the turkey for red meat, more fat. I personally go for Wendy's. 2 double meat/cheese and a small fry.
5:30 12 oz meat, big serving of carb (white rice!), veggie
7:30 Another big shake, same as above
9:30 Whatever you can cram down your piehole.

Adding QUALITY fats to the diet is the EASIEST way to add calories (obviously)

I am really feeling strongly about having all my fats early in the day and carbs later....... (well isnt that backwards?!!!)

Its paying off...

-FF

I am really feeling strongly about having all my fats early in the day and carbs later....... (well isnt that backwards?!!!)

Its paying off...

-FF

I do that too, get most of my fats in before 3-4pm, then train and eat the majority of my carbs from then until bedtime.

man i have the opposite problem. I could binge day in and day out...I just love food so fucking much.

So true I love eating. But eating all through the day gets in the way of my more favorite activity of training

Its paying off...

-FF

Nope it's t he best way to do it IMO based off the reading and current research

I always tend to add in more carbs maybe that's why i feel bloated all the time , going to try the healthy fats , some very good points here, diet is such the hardest part of this game

I always tend to add in more carbs maybe that's why i feel bloated all the time , going to try the healthy fats , some very good points here, diet is such the hardest part of this game

Read some JM posts but grass fed butter coconut oil avocado are probably some of the best

eh, i have the opposite problem i wish i could eat MORE but whenever i do the fat slowly starts to creep on and make me look feel like shit.

5000 calories a day is A LOT unless you are very physically active you dont need that much. I have a naturally fast metabolism (ecto) and 3000-3500 a day is plenty.

How do you know you need that much? do you use scale as your measure of msuclar progress? because thats one of the worst things you can do as a bodybuilder tbfh.

Last edited:
I guess the way i have always looked at it is, you need to be in calorie surplus to repair and grow, even naturally if you are in surplus you should be gaining 1.5 lbs a week or so , so if your not gaining your not in surplus theifore your not providing enough calories for growth ,

I will make an extensive article outlining this exact topic and go over my finding from my different experiments.

I have been logging my protocols diligently and hopefully will have something interesting for people whom wish to accrue lean mass while minimizing nasty fat gain and KEEPING appetite in check

-FF

I guess the way i have always looked at it is, you need to be in calorie surplus to repair and grow, even naturally if you are in surplus you should be gaining 1.5 lbs a week or so , so if your not gaining your not in surplus theifore your not providing enough calories for growth ,

1.5 lbs of fat maybe. Unless your a newbie, rebounding from a Comp or on a heavy blast, 1.5 lbs of muscle is not realistic per week. Thats 78 lbs per year:eek:

I have an infection right now, doc put me on bactrim and it's killed my appetite. I usually get hungry every 3-4 hours and only eat when I am starting to get hungry. Honestly, there is no point in forcefeeding yourself every 2 hours IMO. I used to do that and got sick of eating quickly. I think Phil's philosophy of eating when hungry but eating a lot makes a lot of sense.

I have this problem too man. Im 6'2" 275 lbs, so trust me i get it. Do you cycle your carbs? It will help. Also, as mentioned above; EQ works wonders on appetite. Also maybe add a carb load day in your legs or back day. Chose foods like pancakes, pop tarts, froyo, sushi etc... if you have a fast metabolism can pull this kinda thing off. It works wonders for me

1.5 lbs of fat maybe. Unless your a newbie, rebounding from a Comp or on a heavy blast, 1.5 lbs of muscle is not realistic per week. Thats 78 lbs per year:eek:

I didn't expect it to be muscle , but if your not gaining anything your not eating enough , right

I will make an extensive article outlining this exact topic and go over my finding from my different experiments.

I have been logging my protocols diligently and hopefully will have something interesting for people whom wish to accrue lean mass while minimizing nasty fat gain and KEEPING appetite in check

-FF

I'm very interested bro , please keep me informed !!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear