over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Im sick of eating

I didn't expect it to be muscle , but if your not gaining anything your not eating enough , right

Very true. However, training plays an important role as well. If you don't train hard enough in the gym, I don't care how much you eat, it's a waste of time. Only those who have superior genetics can get away somewhat with lazy training in the gym but eventually it will catch up with them.

I will make an extensive article outlining this exact topic and go over my finding from my different experiments.

I have been logging my protocols diligently and hopefully will have something interesting for people whom wish to accrue lean mass while minimizing nasty fat gain and KEEPING appetite in check

-FF

An article posted in the forum?

Very interested in this

eh, i have the opposite problem i wish i could eat MORE but whenever i do the fat slowly starts to creep on and make me look feel like shit.

5000 calories a day is A LOT unless you are very physically active you dont need that much. I have a naturally fast metabolism (ecto) and 3000-3500 a day is plenty.

How do you know you need that much? do you use scale as your measure of msuclar progress? because thats one of the worst things you can do as a bodybuilder tbfh.

I would say your metabolism is not fast then. I am a bit smaller weight wise than the OP but eat more calories and am weight stable

Very true. However, training plays an important role as well. If you don't train hard enough in the gym, I don't care how much you eat, it's a waste of time. Only those who have superior genetics can get away somewhat with lazy training in the gym but eventually it will catch up with them.

Dunno why anyone would want to be lazy in the gym. I love getting in there and kicking my ass. It's fun to push yourself. Or at least I think so

Dunno why anyone would want to be lazy in the gym. I love getting in there and kicking my ass. It's fun to push yourself. Or at least I think so

I know right? Some dudes do get lazy. They are blessed with great genetics and think they can get away with training like crap. Notice how all the pros that do the O year and year out train balls to the wall? Still takes good work ethic to make it to the top even with supreme genetics IMO.

I know right? Some dudes do get lazy. They are blessed with great genetics and think they can get away with training like crap. Notice how all the pros that do the O year and year out train balls to the wall? Still takes good work ethic to make it to the top even with supreme genetics IMO.

Uhhh have you not seen the way Phil Heath trains?

It sure as hell isn't balls to the wall....

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Uhhh have you not seen the way Phil Heath trains?

It sure as hell isn't balls to the wall....

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure he doesn't train like a pussy either. Phil's already got size.

1.5 lbs of fat maybe. Unless your a newbie, rebounding from a Comp or on a heavy blast, 1.5 lbs of muscle is not realistic per week. Thats 78 lbs per year:eek:

Yeah, dont make this mistake... so many guys think they are making sub optimal progress if the scale doesnt go up by a lb a week (been there and been guilty of this myself) just to put things in perspective Dorian Yates gained about 10-12lbs PER YEAR and trained year round for mass only dieting down once a year for the Olympia.

Yeah, dont make this mistake... so many guys think they are making sub optimal progress if the scale doesnt go up by a lb a week (been there and been guilty of this myself) just to put things in perspective Dorian Yates gained about 10-12lbs PER YEAR and trained year round for mass only dieting down once a year for the Olympia.

He was also an advanced athlete. The more advanced you are, the slower the new gains come. It is certainly possible to gain more than 12lbs a year for many on here.

Of anything I'm guilty of training to hard and too much i have to force myself to take rest days

Just eat chipotle once a day, that will get the calories in. Honestly I'm sick of eating clean food but if it came to eat where I just couldn't stomach it I would eat out but have it be somewhat bodybuilder friendly.

I am sorry but people who whine about not being able to eat enough piss me off so much.

I am sorry but people who whine about not being able to eat enough piss me off so much.

Then probably not the best thread for you to open up , their odds no whining just educational talk about eating enough and how to

FutureFreak,

would you suggest someone do the reverse of your eating schedule (i.e. carbs early and day, and fats later) if say, that someone does their training and cardio in the AM (i.e. like 5 -6AM?)

That's all the stage weight he put on but he blew up a ton in the offseason. That was one thing he was well known for. I would bet that he was making the scale move pretty consistently in the offseason

I eat very clean and I'm still hungry do now I add peanut better to fill in the gaps. I eat sweet potatoes, rice,oats,fish,chicken,egg whites.I also do peanut butter with liquid egg whites pre bed.I just added cottage cheese to my peanut butter pre bed.

The secret to staying lean while adding muscle is simple you limit carbs and replace them with fats....which satiates you and keeps your insulin levels low... pretty much what Gironda was doing years ago....

That's all the stage weight he put on but he blew up a ton in the offseason. That was one thing he was well known for. I would bet that he was making the scale move pretty consistently in the offseason

Only in his earlier years did he do this... Dorian was a smart guy, his training and diet constantly evolved over the years as he would keep accurate logs of everything and analyze the shit out of what was and wasnt working.... he eventually realized (as many of us do who have done several bulk/cut cycles) gaining all that extra fat weight is actually detrimental not beneficial... as it means longer cutting periods where you a) risk losing muscle mass and b) could be using that time to grow more.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws