over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm so mad at myself!

Was the point in this thread really to brag about going no carbs for 2 months? I think it might just be:rolleyes:

What I don't understand is why not eat carbs for 2 months in the first place,? What possible purpose could it serve?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Seriously, people are going to knock this guy for having amazing discipline.
You don't have an eating disorder or need to pay someone for a stupid diet plan, what you have is "it".
You have the ability to take this sport to a high level if you so choose.
Haters will always hate because they do just that.

You don't have an eating disorder or need to pay someone for a stupid diet plan, what you have is "it".
Haters will always hate because they do just that.

Disaplin is good and I respect the guy for that. But why our yourself through that when there's much easier ways to get the same or probably better results?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

So don't eat carbs any more. I dunno how you do it. Makes me extremely sick

I dont know how you werent expecting to get the responses you have so far :rolleyes:

Well it was just A rant.im an endo morph so I'm carb sensitive.
also I had great results in the past on a no carb diet,why Change what works .
It actually started because of Anadrol ,I was so nautious I couldn't eat anything but zero carb protein shakes then when I stopped it had no appetite whatsoever
I'm still really strong in the gym,and had no cravings at all.
Your telling me no one ever went on a no carb diet .
Anyway this was not to prove anything. It was just a rant that I needed to get out

I'm on one now and it doesn't bother me one bit. But I also have a master watching over my progress to allow cheat if my body needs it.

Someone stated being disciplined meant you had what it takes to succeed. I wish it was true, I've got the heart but I don't see a pro card or mad respect in the small group known as the dedicated any time in the near future.

going no carbs for 2 months is gonna have you losing lots of muscle too. If I`m on a no carb kick it goes for 2-3 days max, then normal clean food for 2 days, repeat. I found this to get me lean the fastest, while (most importantly) maintaining all my muscle and sanity.

Hogan, not when you're running 2.5-3 grams like this moron is.

Haters will always hate because they do just that.[/
QUOTE]

LMAO!!! You obviously have never read anything this guy has written in the past few months. He is "crippled" and runs 2.5-3 grams of gear a week. While running these doses, will periodically take weeks off from the gym. Along side of this, he takes enough pain killers to put down an elephant, all the while, is stronger than any other bodybuilder in his gym. So again, tell us how anyone is "hating" on him having "it". Please know the soap opera your trying to defend

i'm just not in to the "restrict your body from a macro nurtrient" kind of diets. which is what keto is.
how many top pros do these diets?
I think its absoutley not necessary. I don't really think its as healthy either.
-JS

0 carbs for 2 months and you had one cheat meal.

THE WORLD IS OVER! JESUS CHRIST! NOOOOOOOO! PLEASE SAY HE DIDN'T CONDEMN US ALL TO DEATH.

Get a fucking grip and cycle your carbs, its way more effective.

I have been on zero carb for about 2 months now and yesterday
I decided to take a cheat meal ,not cause I was hungry just upset.
I ate filet mignon with also asparagus and some white rice.
Then I woke up today hungry.i ate an apple,peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a little left over icecream and I also haven't been to the gym in almost a week.
Sucks cause I didn't even feel hungry now that I ate carbs I'm craving food again

Shelby had me eat a cheat meal every Sat night. It consisted of 1/2 a large Hawaiian pizza, 3 large meatballs and 2 slices of apple pie with 4 scoops of gelato ice cream. 16+ weeks approx. last 8 weeks no carbs except cheat meal and a handful of my grandson's honey nut Cheerios here and there.
I wonder if I could have came in a little leaner if I'd only had 3 scoops of Gelato. ? :rolleyes: But I never missed a day of training or cardio. So with a week out of the gym you may be screwed. ;) Just kidding!! Get back to the gym and work off that ice cream.

Attachments

• Before and after.jpg
    Before and after.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
I like his honesty...he just wanted to rant a bit..but, seriously where is the cheat meal????

2? Two months?! Thats it? C'mon man..REAL bodybuilders go for 4 or more without carbs!:rolleyes:

Joking bro. More power to you. Carbs aren't your enemy. Make them work for you.

He is crippled? How does he work out? I am interested in how his training looks and how his results look. Whatever makes him happy.

He is crippled? How does he work out? I am interested in how his training looks and how his results look. Whatever makes him happy.

I've wondered myself. Oh and he supposedly has a sugar momma that pays for all his gear.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131