over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm Still Boiling

I 100% agree. T.O.M. acted like a spoiled child. You should be ashamed that you drove a hour home and still hadn't calmed down enough to realize you messed up.

hes probably just like me hes tired of his kindness geting taken for weakness

man dude is livin on the edge living sur of the border anyway

he dont have fuckin time to get treated bad man that fkn butcher if he was doing that shit in my neighborhood he would have gotten robbed and smashed

we know what is the right way get a manager ( IM A GM AT LA FITNESS) so i know how management works, obv if its someone who commands respect then it will be given , if its some punk ass smartr mouth fuck him hes lucky he didnt get ROBBED

unfortunately, nothin gets done that sissy way, and people will think youre weak

your political correctness is the reason why we are such pushovers and pussies in this fuckin country

i run a great flawless operation at my gym and peopel still curse at me and chastize and say cruel things so FUCKEM whose more important THEM or me? as long as im making money FUCKEM

anyone who has ever been through real struggle will know what im saying,

Last edited:
hes probably just like me hes tired of his kindness geting taken for weakness

unfortunately, nothin gets done that sissy way, and people will think youre weak

your political correctness is the reason why we are such pushovers and pussies in this fuckin country

i

unfortunatly you are correct ,

your downfall is letting other people control your actions. You can be in control of yourself despite what people around you do. People are going to be asshole to you from time to time. But letting them control you shows your lack of wisdom. There's a time to fight and be aggressive (when you, a loved one, or an innocent is in danger). There's also a time to tap into whatever wisdom you have learned in this lifetime and restrain your emotions, nod politely and walk away.

You have what I call 'false bravado' - you think this situation calls for aggression and dominance when in reality you are the fool for exerting so much energy and becoming violent and angry for hours (days?).

I'm not trying to be mean to you or talk down to you. Just pointing out objectively what I see. Your posts on here mainly consider other people and are reactionary almost across the board from what I can tell. Do you really want to live your life in a state like that? You are acting like a puppet to the whims of everybody around you.

Think about it.

And your downfall is offering judgement and unsolicited advice to a grown ass man. Obviously the world is filled with a percentage of assholes, but that doesn't mean you should "nod and smile" and "walk away" from conflict. Not everyone wants to be a passive pushover and let the world treat them like a pawn. There is a time to fight and respect yourself and similarly have expectations how others should treat you, especially from someone who's entire paycheck is based upon providing a service/good.

You have what I call 'condescending morality'. You think your view of the world is the view others should similarly have and conduct themselves with in accordance to your preconcieved notions of socially correct moral grandeur.

All in all nobody knows how T.O.M.'s day, week, or month has been going. Everybody looses their cool from time to time, even our resident psychotherapist. Yes it could've been handled much better, but T.O.M. I understand your frustration and hopefully next time you exercise those options while still demanding simple respect by those around you. Hope the rest of your day, week, month runs a little smoother.

And your downfall is offering judgement and unsolicited advice to a grown ass man. Obviously the world is filled with a percentage of assholes, but that doesn't mean you should "nod and smile" and "walk away" from conflict. Not everyone wants to be a passive pushover and let the world treat them like a pawn. There is a time to fight and respect yourself and similarly have expectations how others should treat you, especially from someone who's entire paycheck is based upon providing a service/good.

You have what I call 'condescending morality'. You think your view of the world is the view others should similarly have and conduct themselves with in accordance to your preconcieved notions of socially correct moral grandeur.

All in all nobody knows how T.O.M.'s day, week, or month has been going. Everybody looses their cool from time to time, even our resident psychotherapist. Yes it could've been handled much better, but T.O.M. I understand your frustration and hopefully next time you exercise those options while still demanding simple respect by those around you. Hope the rest of your day, week, month runs a little smoother.

excellent post, couldnt have said it better

great post

psyt is alone in his opinion!!!!

americas fundamentals were based on equality and standing up for what you believe in

AMEN BROTHER!!!!.....thinking something similar myself but was having a hard time to express it without being rude....

T.O.M.

You know what? I am a lot like you in regards to the "take no shit/disrespect" mode of thinking. Unfortunately it has gotten me landed in jail more times than I would like to admit. I am 30 now and I have sort of grown more tolerant of other ppl. Others used to push my buttons, but hey, they were MY buttons ya know? Two things:

#1. A LOT of men seem to have this insecurity when it comes to other muscular guys. It is easy to spot their attitudes etc..They are jealous and have all these preconceived ideas/stereotypes of us and cannot hide it. Now sometimes Joe six pack will come up to you and compliment you, but more often than not, you will hear little sneers about 'steroids' or shit like that. The butcher may or may not have wanted to get a rise out of you, it proves their little stereotype right when you react. I used to straight punish any motherfucker that I thought was taking advantage or disrespecting me. I have had to learn the hard way bro.

#2. Here is something I have learned from all of this --- They just ARE NOT WORTH it man, it is hard to drop shit sometimes, but look at how it has stressed you out. Not only that but there are those that would call the cops for what you did, next thing you know, you are labeled as a menace and they handcuff you in the store, charge you will assault or disturbing the peace, and even worse some of these ppl will actually sue. It's scary. Lastly I want you to read this statement, because it has helped me so many times: Resentment or having resentment is like taking poison and hoping that the other person dies. See what I mean? You are still boiling over it, stressing you out, while the butcher is prob laughing about it. Fuck 'em.

Obviously the world is filled with a percentage of assholes, but that doesn't mean you should "nod and smile" and "walk away" from conflict. Not everyone wants to be a passive pushover and let the world treat them like a pawn. There is a time to fight and respect yourself and similarly have expectations how others should treat you, especially from someone who's entire paycheck is based upon providing a service/good.
There is a time.. I don't think the grocery store meat department is one of them.

What if that guy who's wife he insulted pulled out a gun/knife and killed him on the spot? These days that kind of thing can and does happen.

You have to ask yourself are the potential consequences worth it. When someone is threatening your well being, when your family is being endangered, even when a stranger is being harrassed for racism, sexism, etc.. those are all times it would be worth putting yourself on the line... I don't think saving a few bucks on meat is one.

Just my .02... I can see both POV's...

Resentment or having resentment is like taking poison and hoping that the other person dies. See what I mean? You are still boiling over it, stressing you out, while the butcher is prob laughing about it.

this is the way i've heard it. same message though:
carrying anger is like holding a hot coal with the intention of throwing it at someone, you are the one who gets burned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So today I'm at a von's to buy 50 lbs of Round Steak..They have it on sale fro $1.27 a lb..I take it home and remove all fat a grind it into hamburger..This way I have chopped meat @ around 97% I'm guessing.

So I go to the counter and notice there is no round steak out..I ring the bell and a butcher comes out and ask me if he can help me..I tell him there is no round steak in the bins or counters whatever..He tells me he will bring some out..I'm standing there and a lady and her husband approach..They are probably a few yrs younger then me..

Anyways here comes the butcher and he has 5 lg packages..I tell him I'll take all 5..He just walks by me and puts them in the counter. As he returns near me I said to him, I said I would take all of them..He then says you want them go get them..About that time another guy walks up and grabs 3 packages..I tell the butcher a little late that guy just took three.

About that time the lady with her husband says are you mad at him and if so you have a problem..Well that got my goat. I told her why don't you and your husband go outside stand in the road and wait for me..When I come out I'll run over your asses and make you uglier then you are now..

The husband look at me and says let go I think he's really mad now..I turn to the butcher who is standing there watching all this and ask him when he's going to cut up some more..He states "Later"..I again asked him and again he states later and then I yell when later..He looks at me and walks away..Now I'm really boiling and I walk over to the counter where the Round steak is, grab the remaining 2 packages and throw them into the butcher area..About that time the manager comes out and ask me what the problem is..I explain to him that I want 50 lbs and your butcher is being a asshole. He says stay here and I'll cut it up for you as long as you don't throw anything else..I smile, he smiles and about 10 minutes later here comes 50 lbs of steak..

Here it is 4 hrs later and I'm still boiling over that fucking lady and that asshole butcher.

About 10 years ago when I was younger (Just out of highschool) I would have acted the same way (This isnt a knock at you at all hope you dont take it that way) but now a days I just let shit like this roll off my shoulders. Why? Because there are to many assholes out in the world that I cross weekly which means if I let them get the better of me I would come home mad all the time. But one thing that pisses me off the most is bad customer serves.And ppl..like that lady...who just need to mind there own bizz cause comments like that are only made to push buttons harder...and thankfully for her you are not some crazed loony with a gun ready to unload it on someone.

But yeah....sounds like a case of roid rage to me ;) j/k bro

Process of natural selection , the strong survive.

Thats the way nature works the smallest germs to the biggest animals.

Though I may not have lst my temper to the point that TOM did I surely would have gotten my point accross and would have likely been rude about it , the butchers job is to provide service not attitude.

The other couple , well they may have gotten a bit more than a dirty look but like Tony pointed out , how do we know that they diden't walk past 20 min ago and order some meat beofre TOM walked up , had they pointed this out an appoligy would be in order.

People get the same amount of respect from me that they give to me and if I initiate contact then I give the attitude I'd like to recieve and the process evolves from their , you get pissy with me then I'll be a total dick , if you civil then I'll be polite. I try to be diplomatic with every "situation" i get involved in but I'm only willing to try to be nice once.
I've payed my dues to this country and I have earned the right to be respected , if you think for one second that you should take any attitude from some some punk ass leach to society cause he is stuck in a crappy job or is having a bad day your in the dark. The food service comunity inparticular is filled to the gills with people that hate their job and always have some fucked up service and attitude no matter what you give them.

Todays society has become filled with "weeklings" and this is the reason that these people have gotten away with having this attitude and think its ok and I firmly believe that its total bullshit

Tough Old Man

Off topic but why do u live in Baja, Mexico? Is that area dangerous now with all the killings over there and drug cartels (prob why the long wait at the border).

Chill the fuck out man. Nobody wants to have to deal with the attitude you have. People just want to live their lives peacefully for the most part. You come off sounding very aggressive, mean-hearted, and extremely petty.

PsyT, you need to chill out. TOM was there as a customer and he made an inquiry about where was the meat. *Now this is what pissed the butcher off as he was told that he wasn't doing his job. Now when TOM saw the butcher coming out with the meat he told the butcher I will take them all. How fucking hard would it be for the butcher to stop and give TOM the meat. The one with the attitude was the butcher and to top it off to have an idiotic lady stick her nose in where it did not belong, unless that was your wife. :eek:

nice

this is the way i've heard it. same message though:
carrying anger is like holding a hot coal with the intention of throwing it at someone, you are the one who gets burned.

Ha ha, Good One!

Children throw food, not adults. They should have told you you're banned from ever coming back into the establishment. They must really need the business to have filled your order after your behavior. What if you hurt someone with the packages you threw? Could you justify injuring someone because you didn't get what you wanted from a meat counter?
I know of no adult in my life who would pick up meat packages at the meat counter of a grocery store and start throwing them for any reason. You should have been arrested for damaging the stores property. You're defense in court would be what, that they didn't have what you wanted?
I hope you take some of the constructive criticism you've received to heart. Wear a wristbank or something to remind yourself to keep yourself in check and not lose control. Stop tossing yer meat around ya goofhead:star-w:rs

Muay Thai and Ivan

I agree with you guys on this one, to the rest of you T.O.M. is just VENTING his frustrations here HE DID NOT SAY HE WAS RIGHT OR WRONG, He's just VENTING! Can't he come here and do that without you guys getting all judgemental on his ass?????????????????????????

I agree with you guys on this one, to the rest of you T.O.M. is just VENTING his frustrations here HE DID NOT SAY HE WAS RIGHT OR WRONG, He's just VENTING! Can't he come here and do that without you guys getting all judgemental on his ass?????????????????????????

apparently from what ive seen here , no

Did he have a right to be mad? Of course...
Did he have to throw meat like a 9 year old? lol no..

If i was the butcher i would have climbed over the counter and knocked all of your teeth out of your rude mouth, I would have then drug your lifeless body behind the counter and cut you the fuck up into steaks and sold you to the next loud mouth mother f'er that got under my skin.. customer service with a toothless smile buddy

Then id go back to being me... happy and full of cheer..yelling throughout the store " FRESH STEAKS FOR SALE!"

jesus.. i gotta stop watching dexter! T.O.M next time just repeat the serenity prayer as many times as u have to..
sometimes i say it 10 times a day...

GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things i CAN NOT change
The COURAGE to change the things i CAN, and the WISDOM to know the DIFFERANCE!

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner