over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IM, SUBQ, IV HGH ADMINISTRATION

thewizkid

Registered
Anyone have experience with these 3?

Not sure why, when I tested igf-1 levels with IV injections they barely were elevated but when I switched to IM injections they were highly elevated.

Shooting GH IV creates a massive GH pulse that quickly exits the blood stream, GH levels need to be elevated for a certain amount of time (don't remember how long maybe someone else can chime in) in order for systemic IGF-1 levels to increase

Here is a chart that will show you the differences
33039d1262894044-hgh-injection-im-sub-gh-single-dose-avg-plasma-concentration-vs-time.jpg

Anyone have experience with these 3?

Not sure why, when I tested igf-1 levels with IV injections they barely were elevated but when I switched to IM injections they were highly elevated.

IV provides the highest HGH peak, fastest clearance(3.5 hours), highest bioavailability(100%), and lowest igf1 conversion.

IM provides 70% absorption rate, nice fast clearance(7 hours), nice peak, and nice igf1 conversion.

Subcutaneous injection provides only 50% absorption, but has the highest igf1 conversion, and the longest HGH release but with a lower HGH peak.

IV provides the highest HGH peak, fastest clearance(3.5 hours), highest bioavailability(100%), and lowest igf1 conversion.

IM provides 70% absorption rate, nice fast clearance(7 hours), nice peak, and nice igf1 conversion.

Subcutaneous injection provides only 50% absorption, but has the highest igf1 conversion, and the longest HGH release but with a lower HGH peak.

would the 20% less absorption not create less of a mean igf-1 conversion?

would the 20% less absorption not create less of a mean igf-1 conversion?

It's because the longer the GH remains active the more IGF-1 will be produced, since sub Q has a slower absorption rate it stay in the blood longer.

Now IMO for bodybuilding purposes IM is the most beneficial since you get a high GH peak (preferably peaking at the end of your workout) and also raise in systemic IGF-1

It's because the longer the GH remains active the more IGF-1 will be produced, since sub Q has a slower absorption rate it stay in the blood longer.

Now IMO for bodybuilding purposes IM is the most beneficial since you get a high GH peak (preferably peaking at the end of your workout) and also raise in systemic IGF-1

I agree with everything stated here. This is what I learned from reading DATBTRUE posts.

now does this hold true if one were to split their dosages IM?

or would subq cause a stacking effect to produce even more igf-1 either way?

Thats what i started to do am IM,middle day subq,2.5h IM before workout and before bed subq,not sure how beneficial like that

Posted this originally in hgh testing thread. IV is really better for what we want, low side effects and lots of muscle!We want to have increased IGF-1Ea and b isoforms by way of the autocrine/paracrine system in muscle cells from Hgh and testosterone , not systemic IGF from the liver. There is plenty of research to back this up!

Regulation of muscle mass by growth hormone and IGF-I

Last edited:
Posted this originally in hgh testing thread. IV is really better for what we want, low side effects and lots of muscle!We want to have increased IGF-1E by way of the autocrine/paracrine system in muscle cells from Hgh and testosterone , not systemic IGF from the liver. There is plenty of research to back this up!

Regulation of muscle mass by growth hormone and IGF-I

So basically post workout or during or just before workout IV is the best?? How the hell guys shot IV???

So basically post workout or during or just before workout IV is the best?? How the hell guys shot IV???

This is something that has to be well researched before attempting. But there is plenty of research out there nw suggesting just this.

This is something that has to be well researched before attempting. But there is plenty of research out there nw suggesting just this.

If that would be case for another another level growth then i would use pharma pen because its safer and needle size is perfect. Have any links with research?

from what i've found out and personal experience, iv is a waste of gh if muscle building is the goal, subq is the best way

Not even close to true!!

from what i've found out and personal experience, iv is a waste of gh if muscle building is the goal, subq is the best way

Hmmm I think I'd prefer an extra 20% absorption and still get the long igf release than 50% with just a little longer igf release. I'm going back to IM GH injections until I see more data on I.v. What about peptides? I thought IM or subQ doesn't matter with peps.

Last edited:
So would the best method be peptides subQ followed by an I.v. Shot of GH 10min later 2-3x per day.

So would the best method be peptides subQ followed by an I.v. Shot of GH 10min later 2-3x per day.

this is what I believe is best atm

Last edited:
I've done all 3 methods and honestly, could not see any significant differences in results. Only difference is being that with IV I became vascular immediately and with the other methods it took a couple hours. I stick to IM as it's quick and easy, plus I don't have to worry about hard lumps forming compared to sub-q. Not too crazy about the bruising and possible track marks from doing it IV, lol.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly