over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm torn on my cycle options....

rast4man

Newbies
I have a few options right now, so I'd like some feedback. Here they are:

I have my next cycle already, which is Deca/Anadrol/Test Cyp, and it's making my mouth wet just looking at it. I'm currently on Test E 500mgs EW (running it for 12 weeks total and am at 6 weeks now plus I bumped it to 750mgs on Monday) and finished my 6 weeks of Winstrol @ 60mg ED. Now, I can continue to run the Test E and put some Tren in it for the remainder
of the 6 weeks, or I can just STOP everything now, go on PCT, wait 2-3 weeks, and start my Deca/Drol/Cyp cycle.

What are you opinions. Please give feedback instead of just "I'd do that".

Thanks.

My goal is to pack on quality MASS, hence the Anadrol/Deca/Cyp, then I want to do another cut cycle afterwards to harden up what I have gained.

rast4man said:
I have a few options right now, so I'd like some feedback. Here they are:

I have my next cycle already, which is Deca/Anadrol/Test Cyp, and it's making my mouth wet just looking at it. I'm currently on Test E 500mgs EW (running it for 12 weeks total and am at 6 weeks now plus I bumped it to 750mgs on Monday) and finished my 6 weeks of Winstrol @ 60mg ED. Now, I can continue to run the Test E and put some Tren in it for the remainder
of the 6 weeks, or I can just STOP everything now, go on PCT, wait 2-3 weeks, and start my Deca/Drol/Cyp cycle.

What are you opinions. Please give feedback instead of just "I'd do that".

Thanks.

My goal is to pack on quality MASS, hence the Anadrol/Deca/Cyp, then I want to do another cut cycle afterwards to harden up what I have gained.

So you ran the winny at the beginning of your cycle? If so, why? Runnin the tren at the end wouldnt be a bad idea if you chose to finish your cycle, which i think you should, seems like kind of a waste to just do 6 weeks and then call it quits, unless you were maybe runnin some short esters..... which enan is not. As for the second cycle, regardless if you choose to stop the first one now or later, i would wait more then 3 weeks before you jump on your next one. That isnt ample enough time for complete receptor recovery, and your gains wont be as significant as if you would wait longer. I would say 5-6 weeks minimum. You can bridge your cycle with something like slin or IGF-1 if your familiar with those, and you dont want to just stop. Either way, hope this helps.

hey bro drop the anadrol from the cycle and replace it with the tren. you will not loose half your gains and you will still get strong as shit without all that bloat. Also your chances of getting little cute boobies will be much less, because with test, abombs and deca your estrogen will be more than my wifes on her last week of birth control. whatever you do just be safe with it. just my opinion. tank...

The entire duration of the cycle is 12 weeks. 6 weeks is what I just hit and got off the Winny, now I have 6 more weeks of Test E to go. That is why I am asking if I could do what I wanted to do. I'd like to either just stop the cycle now altogether, do my REAL PCT, then come back and do the Drol/Deca/Cyp, or just start that same cycle now. I have lots of opinions on this, but the bottom line is, I have blood work coming in this week, and that is going to let me know a lot.

All I want to do is to have an effective cycle here. I'm not gaining hardly anything but strength on this one, so I want to just toss the Test E and start the Deca/Drol/Cyp.

rast4man said:
The entire duration of the cycle is 12 weeks. 6 weeks is what I just hit and got off the Winny, now I have 6 more weeks of Test E to go. That is why I am asking if I could do what I wanted to do. I'd like to either just stop the cycle now altogether, do my REAL PCT, then come back and do the Drol/Deca/Cyp, or just start that same cycle now. I have lots of opinions on this, but the bottom line is, I have blood work coming in this week, and that is going to let me know a lot.

All I want to do is to have an effective cycle here. I'm not gaining hardly anything but strength on this one, so I want to just toss the Test E and start the Deca/Drol/Cyp.

in that case, hold the rest of the enan, you can use it with the cyp, almost exact esters and work just the same. The drol will definetly give you the strength your lookin for, and the deca will give ya a pain free workout. Go ahead and do your pct, but if it is indeed proper as you say, it will be longer than 3 weeks.

I took my last Test E shot yesterday. I'm going to start my PCT in 2 weeks. My PCT looks like this at day 14: 50mg Clomid ED, Nolva 20mg ED I have Letro, but don't think it will be needed, and finally, I have 10,000 iu of HCG which I will use throughout. So in conclusion

w 1-4 Clomid 50mg
w 1-4 Nolva 20mg
w 1-4 HCG 1500iu

One question I have: should I take the Letro to help drop the water or should it go on it's own now that I'm stopping my cycle?

I'm taking off 6 weeks, then starting the Anadrol/Deca/Cyp cycle. I'm hella excited about that one too.

Feedback and suggestions wanted please, that is why I post on this forum, I want experienced feedback. Thanks a lot.

rast4man said:
I took my last Test E shot yesterday. I'm going to start my PCT in 2 weeks. My PCT looks like this at day 14: 50mg Clomid ED, Nolva 20mg ED I have Letro, but don't think it will be needed, and finally, I have 10,000 iu of HCG which I will use throughout. So in conclusion

w 1-4 Clomid 50mg
w 1-4 Nolva 20mg
w 1-4 HCG 1500iu

One question I have: should I take the Letro to help drop the water or should it go on it's own now that I'm stopping my cycle?

I'm taking off 6 weeks, then starting the Anadrol/Deca/Cyp cycle. I'm hella excited about that one too.

Feedback and suggestions wanted please, that is why I post on this forum, I want experienced feedback. Thanks a lot.

For the cycle you just did, i wouldnt use the letro now, unless you have signs of gyno. Nolva/clomid is fine, dont use the hcg either for 2 reasons. One, your cycle wasnt that strong, so nolva/clomid is ample enough to recover, i would also you some arimidex if you can get it, but its up to you. Second, you dont want to take hcg and clomid at the same time. You will have a massive estrogen spike, and thats not good in any case. 6 weeks is plenty, i misunderstood how much time you were going to take off. Good luck with the pct and future cycle.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws