over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IM vs. Sub Q vs. IV use of peptides

well we have a taker. 3 pics on way. I claim 8-10% fat 210-212 5'7 or so. ill date with my name.

And Bashing other members- didnt know I was dealing with such a group of emotional guys.

Are you unable to determine the meaning of bashing? Here are 10 highlights of what you've said so far, and on this thread only:

1. Show me one scientific document stating peps should be given this way. Bet ya can't. Sorry to hurt your "feelings."
2. ...you JUST started 2.5 for the first time ever that would be like taking 12.5 iu to start? Real smart man. Please educate yourself before you get hurt. What are ya 17 and just started workin out?
3. So now you have a medical practice? Funny you don't sound medically or scientifically educated.
4. Ever hear of an embolism Doc? Ya guess we are all tough guys behind a computer and your 12.5 iu for a first time user shows how bright ya really are.
5. Here ya go Dr. Muhamed:
6. Ok Newbie who the F are you to make a statement like that. What have you contributed here? Read your posts. NOTHING. That is a rude assertation- because of similar names? Post something related to topic and stop diverting your elementary knowledge. That is quite an accusation and will be remembered. METHINKS- funny what are you 12?
7. read some of your previous posts and ya really don't contribute around here much. What are your degrees? I have a Bachelor in Chemistry, A Masters in Exercise Phsiology and a Docorate in Chiropractic so don't belittle me with your petty knowledge.
8. And you are the pot marked junkie with 14" arms who has nothing valuable to add anywhere except insults.
9. Shows how well you read. I said- if you read again -that they are not unbiased which means they ARE biased. and here I thought you were somewhat intelligent.
10. This clown who bashes me has no college degree reagrding this issue and because I disagree with him and he skews scientific studies you follow him.

I avoided any remarks you through at me directly, as you made plenty, with the exception of the last one for this reason = IF you had read enough of my posts, you would have eventually stumbled upon my IQ. You've obviously missed it.

Course, here's the best non bashing comment of all:
"i look better thatn 99% of these guys on here."

Or is this a bash? <shrug>

well we have a taker. 3 pics on way. I claim 8-10% fat 210-212 5'7 or so. ill date with my name.

Wow that's a first, you've went from 5-6% BD to 8-10% in a week?? Isn't this the wrong direction to progress to?

If you need some GH recommendations, let me know.
:cool:

Hey SR, I only got 1 pic........

Attachments

• carrot.jpg
    carrot.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 4,251
I sent 4 bro- hope your not gonna be a jerk about this. Appreciate it man. Did you get 4? Please post all of them. Thanks

Wow that's a first, you've went from 5-6% BD to 8-10% in a week?? Isn't this the wrong direction to progress to?

If you need some GH recommendations, let me know.
:cool:

well i was re measured today Eatin like horse for winter. Also well within margin of error and I may be 8 check out pics then comment. BTW where are yours?

BTW where are yours?

I will not say this again -- I will not reply to you unless it's to reveal your bullshit or just plain ol ignorance. As was the reason I posted to you just now. In one weeks time you've went from 5-6 to 8-10%. That's BS and just one among many.

This is the infamous Strongrhino...

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 963
strongrhino, if this is you, glad you are serious with your lifting. I give you much credit. However, I think you should tone down your ego a bit. You don't have anything on Bigenough or many of the vets here, especially the ones that compete. Take part in discussions and add to them from your own experience with training and supplementation. This carries the most weight with the board members rather than just copy and paste documents. They are good for guidelines to trend cautiously into the unknown, but reinforcing your own experiences will help others to decide what to add to their own training.

For example, adding theories, with extensive experience with use of hg like 123ctv has, we are able to understand, which you will most likely encounter if you use hg long term, that there is a point that affects will drop off with your hg protocol because of adaptation and desensitization. His opinion and own experience has truly help me with my hg usage because I decided to be a long term user.
DatBtrue shares his opinion. That carries alot of weight with us.

Come man, we are all suppose to part of the brotherhood of the iron. Be part of it. You are welcomed. Do not isolate yourself.

BTW- I like the shape of your calves.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear