over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IM vs. Sub Q vs. IV use of peptides

I have always felt that iv usage of methamphetamine was the safest and cleanest way to use it. Now I don't know if I'm trusting enough to believe that my gh is simply and purely gh. I do run my meth (back in the deezay... mind you, 3.5 years clean almost...) through a filter of some sort....

I say if you are comfy with it, do it, I personally cannot imagine using anything iv. Once I saw that spurt of red, I think it would be hard to not wanna blast some dope. But then again, i do not react in an adverse manner while injecting my oils. When I first began using, my heart would race every time I pushed the plunger in.

I think this is a personal preference and prob depends on what your history may be and what your future could look like as a result. I dont personally think its the best idea, but do as you wish.

If it worked considerably better, it would be hard for me to not do it iv. But I would really like to see a link to an actual, legitimate, scientifically sound website showing these iv studies with various graphs and trinkets and such. Prove your point, do not cut and paste, give the link to the website containing this info.

I am also clean 3+ years and I was wondering if shooting gh iv would give you a head rush.I would be waiting for that rush.I can identify with the racing heart when hold works.

I am also clean 3+ years and I was wondering if shooting gh iv would give you a head rush.I would be waiting for that rush.I can identify with the racing heart when hold works.

Just the thought of seeing the blood, no thanks. And making a twice daily habbit of it. No.

I am 35. You are a moron and a dick and it has nothing to do with tren. 1rhino and strongrhino, methinks someone is using mutlitple user ID's.
Ok Newbie who the F are you to make a statement like that. What have you contributed here? Read your posts. NOTHING. That is a rude assertation- because of similar names? Post something related to topic and stop diverting your elementary knowledge. That is quite an accusation and will be remembered. METHINKS- funny what are you 12?

Sir, I can assure you that strong rhino and I are two dif peeps. There is only one 1rhino1, I am he and he is I. Don't be a douche dude.

Slap yourself. Read this post, step back from your keyboard, and slap yourself in the face. You deserve it. Now go teach you a lesson. I can't do it for you bubba, your gonna have to handle this yourself.

Hey, two guys with similar names have similar views! Doesn't this board have a multiple log in detector? Are you that new to this game that you don't realize this?

You know what it is, strong rhino makes a post, then hops up and runs into the other room and makes another post on his other screen name. He lives two internet lives, it is tearing his family apart. Ha ha ha ha ha! Come on guy.

He's got us pinned strong rhino, here we are trying to be a couple of slick willys, well nope! What a good addition to the board. Detective Dickwheat solves yet another case!

Hey, home boy needs to put an application at the po-lice station. With natural talent like that, you would be a shoe in for shoe string detective. All those nights of playing where in the world is carmen sandiego with your mom really payed off.

If you and your partner got into a tight spot, I'm sure you could MacGrubber your way out of it. Chances are you've sucked your way out of a sticky situation before. Lol, detective knob slobber. Caught a charge for tampering with a Dick. They couldn't prove it, hommie swallared the evidence. Well don't ask don't tell only applies in the military son. Go make your daddies proud young man.

Last edited:
I have always felt that iv usage of methamphetamine was the safest and cleanest way to use it. Now I don't know if I'm trusting enough to believe that my gh is simply and purely gh. I do run my meth (back in the deezay... mind you, 3.5 years clean almost...) through a filter of some sort....

I say if you are comfy with it, do it, I personally cannot imagine using anything iv. Once I saw that spurt of red, I think it would be hard to not wanna blast some dope. But then again, i do not react in an adverse manner while injecting my oils. When I first began using, my heart would race every time I pushed the plunger in.

I think this is a personal preference and prob depends on what your history may be and what your future could look like as a result. I dont personally think its the best idea, but do as you wish.

If it worked considerably better, it would be hard for me to not do it iv. But I would really like to see a link to an actual, legitimate, scientifically sound website showing these iv studies with various graphs and trinkets and such. Prove your point, do not cut and paste, give the link to the website containing this info.

I simply put in IV injection and growth hormone ghrp, cjc-1295, and these are results from the first page alone. It appears that IV use is quite common in research studies involving GH and other peptides. This took me about 5 minutes to compile.

IV use of CJC-1295
**broken link removed**
(IV of GHRP-2)
The effects of growth hormone-releasing peptide-2 ... [Domest Anim Endocrinol. 2000] - PubMed result
GH
GROWTH HORMONE RESPONSE TO LOW DOSE INTRAVENOUS INJECTIONS OF GROWTH HORMONE RELEASING FACTOR IN OBESE AND NORMAL WEIGHT WOMEN - KOPELMAN - 2008 - Clinical Endocrinology - Wiley Online Library

GHRP-2, GH and GHRP
Influence of intravenous administration of growth hormone releasing peptide-2 (GHRP-2) on detection of growth hormone doping: growth hormone isoform profiles in Japanese male subjects - Okano - 2010 - Drug Testing and Analysis - Wiley Online Library

**broken link removed**

The title mentions subQ but in the analytical methods used but they also used IV injection as a comparison in the study
(GH), GHRP-2, and Insulin-Like Growth Factor I (IGF-I), IGF-Binding Protein-3 (IGFBP-3)
**broken link removed**

Well it is slightly odd that the only people posting in this thread are both named Rhino, both have identical positions and continue to back each other up, and sure enough one responded and then the other. If you are not the same person it appears you have stumbled upon your internet doppleganger. And I was simply discussing a subject and you came in and started throwing around insults and petty sarcasm so I can't quite understand why you are so shocked that I might possibly respond in a similar matter. And for an IV meth user to take such a highly hypocritical position is just astounding. So shooting meth is safer than IVing GH? Are you serious?

So I am starting over and if you are interested in having a serious discussion, fine, we can start over and I will even issue the first apology for being childish and resorting to name calling. So I have provided exactly what you were asking for in terms of studies so what is your thoughts now?

Last edited:
There may be benefits in running GH via IV over doing so subQ/IM, but for those that have the money, I would imagine that the impracticality and inconvenience greatly overshadows all else. It takes me literally seconds to jab a preloaded pin in my stomach and be done with it. I couldn't imagine the daily hassle of an IV. Yes, I'm sure you become more efficient over time, but still, I just don't have the time nor do I want pin holes in my arms for my family or coworkers to question.

The only way I would imagine that this debate could be settled, is if you have a subject exposed to each method in addition to a placebo and then perform applicable subsequent blood tests, measuring the results against each other. Then you could determine which method has greatest efficacy.

Well it is slightly odd that the only people posting in this thread are both named Rhino, both have identical positions and continue to back each other up, and sure enough one responded and then the other. If you are not the same person it appears you have stumbled upon your internet doppleganger. And I was simply discussing a subject and you came in and started throwing around insults and petty sarcasm so I can't quite understand why you are so shocked that I might possibly respond in a similar matter. And for an IV meth user to take such a highly hypocritical position is just astounding. So shooting meth is safer than IVing GH? Are you serious?

So I am starting over and if you are interested in having a serious discussion, fine, we can start over and I will even issue the first apology for being childish and resorting to name calling. So I have provided exactly what you were asking for in terms of studies so what is your thoughts now?

Well first off, ex meth user. Second, you might go back and read my posts, and then read them again until you understand what I am saying. My thought on the subject was that at least while using meth I was able to filter it through cotton. I would never pull my gh out of a vial, blow it in a spoon and suck it up through cotton. That's all I'm getting at fella. It's not at all a hypocritical stand point sir. If you go on to read further, you'll notice that I say something to the effect of to each his own, and also that if it were proven that gh was more potent through iv usage, it would be hard for me not to use it that way. You need to read the thread, don't just hop on and respond to the first message you see updated.

You ever walked in on a convo and not underatood the whole thing? Why yes, yes you have. That seems to be precisely what you have done here. I dogged on you cause you were kinda being a douche.

This board has some spectacular sponsors, some awesome member, tons of experience, and some really good insight. I guess its only right to throw a couple of dip shit in here and there, level the playing field if you will. Equal opportunities board. Lol

INTERESTING ARTICLE I FEEL NOW I NEED TO LOOK AROUND AS - I DONT SEE THAT IT SAYS USING IV HGH. PLUS ITS A VERY SMALL STUDY THEREFORE CANT BE PROVEN. SO I NEED TO LOOK AS THIS IS ALL I CAN RELATE TO THIS POST,"We have recently reported an impaired growth hormone (GH) response to a single i.v. bolus dose of growth hormone releasing factor " - :banghead:

SUBCUTANEOUS

SEE WE USE RECOMBINANT HGH THAT INSTRUCTS US TO USE SUBCUTANEOUS- NOT IV
Pharmacokinetics of recombinant human growth hormone administered by cool.click? 2, a new needle-free device, compared with subcutaneous administration using a conventional syringe and needle

USAGE:
When reconstitution, 1ml water for injection should be injected along the bottle wall, then swirl the vial with a gentle rotary motion until the contents are completely dissolved, do not shake violently.
The recommended dosage of Ansomone® for the treatment of children growth failure is 0.1~0.15IU/kg daily subcutaneous administration for 3 months to 3 years. Therapy regimen could be modified according to experienced doctor"s suggestion. The recommended dosage of Ansomone® for the treatment of severe burn is 0.2~0.4IU/kg daily subcutaneous administration for 2 weeks.
**broken link removed**
Q: Where do I inject myself?

A: You can inject it sub-cutaneously (just under the skin) in the stomach area or leg with an 29 - 30 gauge, 1/2 inch, 1cc insulin syringe, or alternatively you can inject it intramuscular, however the results from sub-cutaneous injections are more effective

SEE WE USE RECOMBINANT HGH THAT INSTRUCTS US TO USE SUBCUTANEOUS- NOT IV
Pharmacokinetics of recombinant human growth hormone administered by cool.click? 2, a new needle-free device, compared with subcutaneous administration using a conventional syringe and needle

USAGE:
When reconstitution, 1ml water for injection should be injected along the bottle wall, then swirl the vial with a gentle rotary motion until the contents are completely dissolved, do not shake violently.
The recommended dosage of Ansomone® for the treatment of children growth failure is 0.1~0.15IU/kg daily subcutaneous administration for 3 months to 3 years. Therapy regimen could be modified according to experienced doctor"s suggestion. The recommended dosage of Ansomone® for the treatment of severe burn is 0.2~0.4IU/kg daily subcutaneous administration for 2 weeks.
**broken link removed**
Q: Where do I inject myself?

A: You can inject it sub-cutaneously (just under the skin) in the stomach area or leg with an 29 - 30 gauge, 1/2 inch, 1cc insulin syringe, or alternatively you can inject it intramuscular, however the results from sub-cutaneous injections are more effective

Hopefully, this will help the knuckleheads.
Furthermore: Med studies are done under stricltly CONTROLLED environments with trained professionals looking for SPECIFIC results. All you noobie experts can do what the hell you want but don't be disrespecting intelligent, experienced members who REALLY know the deal.

So correct me if I am wrong here, which I have been before.... but young buck posts back up for his iv argument and the study was sub q? Am I reading this correctly?

If so, ha..... ha ha ha.... ha-fucking-ha. Lol, my goodness.

I swear I'm going to find time to read this study, I have just been so busy with work... but this is classic.

So correct me if I am wrong here, which I have been before.... but young buck posts back up for his iv argument and the study was sub q? Am I reading this correctly?

If so, ha..... ha ha ha.... ha-fucking-ha. Lol, my goodness.

I swear I'm going to find time to read this study, I have just been so busy with work... but this is classic.

Damnit! I jumped the gun! I was wrong. I do see how not one of these studies is of hgh usage. They are all of ghrp, and I would like to stress that physicians have much better hook ups than we will ever have. The reason for such a reminder is that we don't honestly know what purity we are receiving man, we never ever will unless we sacrifice our particular vial or a portion of it to an actual lab that can tell us what t is.

Peptides are a research Chem bud, I don't believe that they are mandated to the extent of a drug put out here by legitimate companies specifically for human consumption. I know hgh is approved for use in humans, and that what we are spending the dough on is supposed to be ready to rock right into a growth deficient boys tummy, but how will we ever know for sure that it is as pure as its supposed to be?

That is my one of three simple reason for personally opting out of iv injections of the seriously expensive hgh when I do finally use it. 2 would be that of all the months and years of reading I have never seen a BB say I do my gh iv man, its way better (until this thread mind you), and three is that I can't do iv injections and not Jones man. That is just me.

You guys go on and do whatever the hell you want, but if its not broke, I'm not gonna fix it. And not just because I am lazy and that and I am becoming so big that cutting my toe nails is chore enough. Because science and experience seem to back it up, and that is just fine for me.

Last edited:
There is some evidence that IV administration of HGH is (a) more bioavailable; and (b) (slightly) more biologically active compared to SC administration. Also, the Laursen et al paper is a human based study.

However, there are some issues with IV usage that should be noted:

(1) Sterility and solution. Since IV introduces the drug directly into the blood-stream there is a much greater need to be sure of sterility and complete solution than there is with SC or IM. SC and IM provide a form of "buffering" which gives the immune system some chance to act before the drug enters the blood stream.

(2) Scar Tissue and Collapsed Veins. Repeated IV injections will eventually produce scar tissue and if you have scar tissue around the cubital vein it will make you look like an IV drug user. I don't have a problem with IV drug users but unfortunately most of society does.

(3) Technique. IV injection is the most difficult form of self-injection to master and learning can contribute to (2).

(4) Sustained Release. The trend in HGH delivery technology is towards sustained release: 1, 2, 3 rather than burst release.

(5) Conditioned Response and Ritual. There is good evidence that a component of drug craving is behaviourally conditioned. Rituals and settings that resemble those associated with IV drug use can trigger and intensify cravings. This means that for those of us that are vulnerable to addiction and have had IV drug habits the act of IV injection (of anything) can trigger cravings for IV drugs that haven't been been experienced for a long time. For someone that has struggled to get clean this is an unneeded temptation.

Personally, I don't think IV injection of HGH is for everyone and it appears there is only a slight benefit in IV over SC. The relative impracticality of IV over SC compared to the marginally higher biological activity doesn't make a very compelling case for IV.

Last edited:
There is some evidence that IV administration of HGH is (a) more bioavailable; and (b) (slightly) more biologically active compared to SC administration. Also, the Laursen et al paper is a human based study.

However, there are some issues with IV usage that should be noted:

(1) Sterility and solution. Since IV introduces the drug directly into the blood-stream there is a much greater need to be sure of sterility and complete solution than there is with SC or IM. SC and IM provide a form of "buffering" which gives the immune system some chance to act before the drug enters the blood stream.

(2) Scar Tissue and Collapsed Veins. Repeated IV injections will eventually produce scar tissue and if you have scar tissue around the cubital vein it will make you look like an IV drug user. I don't have a problem with IV drug users but unfortunately most of society does.

(3) Technique. IV injection is the most difficult form of self-injection to master and learning can contribute to (2).

(4) Sustained Release. The trend in HGH delivery technology is towards sustained release: 1, 2, 3 rather than burst release.

(5) Conditioned Response and Ritual. There is good evidence that a component of drug craving is behaviourally conditioned. Rituals and settings that resemble those associated with IV drug use can trigger and intensify cravings. This means that for those of us that are vulnerable to addiction and have had IV drug habits the act of IV injection (of anything) can trigger cravings for IV drugs that haven't been been experienced for a long time. For someone that has struggled to get clean this is an unneeded temptation.

Personally, I don't think IV injection of HGH is for everyone and it appears there is only a slight benefit in IV over SC. The relative impracticality of IV over SC compared to the marginally higher biological activity doesn't make a very compelling case for IV.

So this sounds good to you? especially #5? Make your own conclusions.

My thoughts are that the results suck. Look at #5 and don't be making accusations- I read some of your previous posts and ya really don't contribute around here much. What are your degrees? I have a Bachelor in Chemistry, A Masters in Exercise Phsiology and a Docorate in Chiropractic so don't belittle me with your petty knowledge. The other Rhino and I are not the same person go back and do a history of posts like I did on you and you will see. Ya want to IV HGH go ahead buddy but that is not what it was intended for. Why dont ya just snort the powder than? Better absorbsion right? You call me a moron and a dick on your post on page 2? And then you insult me by claiming Im using 2 different names? Really intelligent. So to me that discounts anything you have to say until an apology- just cause we don't agree? Sounds like an angry child therefore I will treat you like one.

Last edited:
Its scary to think one air bubble can stop your heart. But it does seem ideal for peptides and gh.

I was in the hospital a whle back and the IV had air bubbles in the line. The nurse said it was no big deal. It wasn't a lot of them and they were small. Was a little worrisome watching them disappear into my arm tho.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws