over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IM vs. Sub Q vs. IV use of peptides

Has anyone tried injecting in your rhino? Sorry I mean dick! this post has done nothing but take both rhino from newbie ( LIKE MYSELF) to a registered.( in a single post)

The best post was bigenoughs I still f' in laughin.... Never seen a comeback.

Oh well maybe 123 can start another post so info would be easier to follow and all the bs will not be inbetween.

Thanks....

Uh, what?

Probably intended for me bro. Just cause members here don't agree with science proving that subq is as effective as IV I get bashed. Its all good I will continue subq and I guarantee i look better thatn 99% of these guys on here. Anyone can come check out my facilities in Atlanta if ya like. See my credentials and accomplishments. Talked to an endo and he is in agreeance that IV is just irresponsible. No worries Rhino.

Right on brother. I inject my old lady with pure rhino horn all the time. She really likes it. It's fun.

Just cause members here don't agree with science proving that subq is as effective as IV I get bashed.

SR, did it ever occur to you that you've been "bashed" because you're the one, not the "other members" who's missing what the studies reflected? I'm about ready to make a compilation of these studies in one post for all to compare I.V to SC (if I get the time).

and I guarantee i look better thatn 99% of these guys on here. .

Ignorance at its best.

Last edited:
I sure am. Here ya go SR since you look better than 99% of us!

BigEnough, please give this 24 hours to make sure SR see's it? Geeze, and I thought I was big. I was wrong! :)

Mr. StrongRhino? Bigger than 99 out of a 100 here, yours please?
Maybe click one off of your shadow only? That'll might make ya look bigger. :D

I feel so ashamed of myself.... :p

Please don't quote that pic. I will be removing it shortly! Thanks

Looking lean Bro. Nice work. How big around is your waiste dun son? nice big taper. What do you weigh?

I am hoping that my gh run along with some T3 and a solid diet can put me in that BF range. What would you say yours is there, 10%? Less?

I have never been cut to any extent. I have been on a two year mass kick brother, I am wondering what I am gonna look like at 10%. I am just getting to a point where I will be ready to throw some gh in. That's why this thread sparks so much interest in me....

Sorry gentlemen, but I am gonna have to run mine SQ, not arguing at all.... LOL.... but my iv usage of meth and cocaine have decided it is best for me not to go vein poppin.

LOL.... but my iv usage of meth and cocaine have decided it is best for me not to go vein poppin.

Very good point. Personal reasons such as this could very well prohibit future I.V. usage, that is unless one is just plain ol stupid and desires to take additional risks with their veins.

Very good point. Personal reasons such as this could very well prohibit future I.V. usage, that is unless one is just plain ol stupid and desires to take additional risks with their veins.

Maybe one day I will be comfy with the idea, but is rather not risk the itch..... for now. I sure as shit know where the sweet spots are. I have the Alaskan pipeline, the poop shooter, and the tree of life.... they all can be touched. Lol, buuuut.... I better not. Ha ha ha!

Maybe one day I will be comfy with the idea, but is rather not risk the itch..... for now. I sure as shit know where the sweet spots are. I have the Alaskan pipeline, the poop shooter, and the tree of life.... they all can be touched. Lol, buuuut.... I better not. Ha ha ha!

You're makin me jones a lil now! hahaha

Looking lean Bro. Nice work. How big around is your waiste dun son? nice big taper. What do you weigh?

I am hoping that my gh run along with some T3 and a solid diet can put me in that BF range. What would you say yours is there, 10%? Less?

I have never been cut to any extent. I have been on a two year mass kick brother, I am wondering what I am gonna look like at 10%. I am just getting to a point where I will be ready to throw some gh in. That's why this thread sparks so much interest in me....

Sorry gentlemen, but I am gonna have to run mine SQ, not arguing at all.... LOL.... but my iv usage of meth and cocaine have decided it is best for me not to go vein poppin.
That pic was about 5-6 months ago at 240 about 7% B.F. I wear a baggy 36 bro. I don't compete so I really don't keep stats, Sitting at about 260 bulking right now, Still have abs at 10ish%

That pic was about 5-6 months ago at 240 about 7% B.F. I wear a baggy 36 bro. I don't compete so I really don't keep stats, Sitting at about 260 bulking right now, Still have abs at 10ish%

That's solid. I am at about 18% BF right now, bulking like a mother fucker. I am gonna work real slow over the next year or more to try to bring that down. I don't wanna lose all this hard work on an extreme cut up cycle. I lost 30lbs on my bench in like two weeks last time I tried... that shit was depressing.

Nice work man, why don't you compete, no drive for that side or what? One last question and I will leave you alone, how tall are you Bro?

That's solid. I am at about 18% BF right now, bulking like a mother fucker. I am gonna work real slow over the next year or more to try to bring that down. I don't wanna lose all this hard work on an extreme cut up cycle. I lost 30lbs on my bench in like two weeks last time I tried... that shit was depressing.

Nice work man, why don't you compete, no drive for that side or what? One last question and I will leave you alone, how tall are you Bro?

Not interested in BB as a sport at all bro. I've just hit the gym my whole life, It's just my lifestyle! I'm 5'9"...

Not interested in BB as a sport at all bro. I've just hit the gym my whole life, It's just my lifestyle! I'm 5'9"...

Right on brother, that's how I am. I would compete if i could get some dough out the deal. We are prob pretty damn close in size, if my BF was lower, we would be sporting the same gear. Ah, you are a black ripped me. Ha ha ha!

Thanks bro! Hey, Where did our buddy SR go? Here's them 14" arms from the front for him!:eek: Maybe he is better than 90% of us, I just want to see!:D

One word...

Attachments

• 8844306f058d20aeb100d2f33f71c635.jpg
    8844306f058d20aeb100d2f33f71c635.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 264

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members