over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Immune System Boosters

High dose 1,3 Beta Glucan works pretty good when i "feel" something coming on. Price is ok to.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Foods-Beta-6-D-Glucan-Capsules-100mg/dp/B00772ATEQ/ref=sr_1_3?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1448219261&sr=1-3&keywords=1+3+beta+glucan"]Amazon.com: NOW Foods Beta 1,3/ 1,6-D-Glucan, 90 Capsules,100mg: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ng4Hl438L.@@AMEPARAM@@41ng4Hl438L[/ame]

well, if you have been using stuff from A then you must know who I am... lol

and seeing as I don't know who you are, that kinda says something... lol

lol

if youre form animals site you better know full n well to be ready to have more then some obscure research study to back up what you say. lol

this may be romper room over here, but the hall monitors ARE watching. lol

:p

I do find it strange that you automatically went into attacking me. If you read my last post, it provided two studies. Your post would have been better if you just stuck to science rather than saying these extra things.

I was a member on Animal's board many years ago but what does that have to do with me using those products? I would email him and get various things that I needed including glut, resv, curc, certain lotions etc.

What does that have to do with what I posted?

For what it is worth, I have done business with you before as well so you could know who I am if you want..

It does make me uncomfortable that you pretty much ignored what I posted and the rest of what you said was uncalled for and pretty dismissive.

I don't think I want to discuss science with someone dismissing me like that.

I do find it strange that you automatically went into attacking me. If you read my last post, it provided two studies. Your post would have been better if you just stuck to science rather than saying these extra things.

I was a member on Animal's board many years ago but what does that have to do with me using those products? I would email him and get various things that I needed including glut, resv, curc, certain lotions etc.

What does that have to do with what I posted?

For what it is worth, I have done business with you before as well so you could know who I am if you want..

It does make me uncomfortable that you pretty much ignored what I posted and the rest of what you said was uncalled for and pretty dismissive.

I don't think I want to discuss science with someone dismissing me like that.

my goodness people are sooo touchy around here!
attacking?
not like I was mean to you.... I am often quite sarcastic and high energy...

but bro, quoting obscure research that may or may not have any effect on reality does not mean so much to me.

maybe it impresses others who have not spent as much time reading and playing as I have or maybe you make broad assumptions based on limited understanding.... and I don't think I ignored it as much as point out that all you posted was an obscure study that goes a very long way from proving your point.

many people were members of animals site, many people were also banned as they like to talk without much more then talk or an obscure study to back it up.

you made a comment that I questioned...
you showed me where you got the idea from, I read it and found that from paper to real world was a big fuckin stretch.

you brought up animals site, where we happen to have idk 120 pages of studies on this stuff and neither of those studies are there... why? in all probability because they are such a gigantic stretch and would have people tearing them apart left and right.

that is all that happened here...

find some better research, then ill post nicer! lol

:p

keep multi vitamin mineral packs up..i like arnold s iron pack..if you live in a rural spot my dr. has me take tablespoons of local honey. apparently it affects allergies as you get older and increases immune health. its worked for me and i used to get sick all the time

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws