over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Impact of supplements on fat distribution

Yizzie

Newbies
Hi. I'm new to the forum. I'm a bikini competitor and have trained for a few years (photos attached). One thing I have noticed is that my upper body is always bulkier and I feel like less lean in that area than other girls (in the arms at least not abs). I get in good, "tight" conditioning overall, but if I get my arms down to twigs like seems to be the ideal, my lower body is just too super tiny and lean. Sooooo, big question is does it seem I might just need to lose some bicep/triceps muscle? Or is it maybe a combo of that and then using something else that keeps them looking "hard" in the delts without too much muscle elsewhere? I do know quite a few girls who use clen and var. Let me know if you have any good suggestions other than just getting leaner all over. I seem to be the only female I know who gets lean in lower body as fast or faster than in upper.

Attachments

• IMG_3897.JPG
    IMG_3897.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_3896.JPG
    IMG_3896.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_3898.JPG
    IMG_3898.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 265
Fat distribution is genetic

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hey,
You look absolutely beautiful as you do, so first and foremost please do not touch any anabolics at any point in your life, you just don't need it to accomplish what you're looking to do. My suggestion, if you're trying to reduce your upper body mass (which certainly looks like lean muscle to me), i would suggest looking at your training split. What i mean by that is this, say for example currently you have a seperate day for arms, you could start training your bi's along with your back and your tri's with your chest. Another possibility is to reduce overall workload, or reduce working out your arms at all, because through indirect stimulation of working your back or chest you will naturally hit them, but not focus on them. Good Luck!

My ex fiancé was in a position like yours , feeling as though she needed to lose arm size. Wether it be real or imagined it is obviously still an issue for you. She had success essentislly overtraining them with high volume during a diet..caused them to flatten out and then ultimately atrophy , especially in the triceps.

Is this necessarily a good idea ? No. Did it work in her case ? Yes.

Chances are you just need more time under your belt.. the muscle will mature and harden up as the years pass.

Last edited:
From the pictures it doesn't really look like a fat distribution. Is more about muscle size determined by genetics, exercise and of course use of hormones. In my honest opinion, clen , var, winstrol, is all junk when it comes to bodybuilding no matter the category. For best results stick to GH, masterone propionate, boldenone. Perhaps look into Wellness category, originally from Brazil, now international IFBB. Wellness will be included for the first time this year at the Mr. Olympia. Your upper body is pretty much ready for Wellness standard, you would need to grow your quads and glutes. Wellness specifically requires femininity, no facial changes are allowed, not striations. Feminine shaped upper body, tiny waist, big developed glutes and quads without cuts.

From the pictures it doesn't really look like a fat distribution. Is more about muscle size determined by genetics, exercise and of course use of hormones. In my honest opinion, clen , var, winstrol, is all junk when it comes to bodybuilding no matter the category. For best results stick to GH, masterone propionate, boldenone. Perhaps look into Wellness category, originally from Brazil, now international IFBB. Wellness will be included for the first time this year at the Mr. Olympia. Your upper body is pretty much ready for Wellness standard, you would need to grow your quads and glutes. Wellness specifically requires femininity, no facial changes are allowed, not striations. Feminine shaped upper body, tiny waist, big developed glutes and quads without cuts.

Sorry bro i heavily disagree with a woman taking masteron, there's no need for her at any point in her life to resort to using a heavy androgen like masteron, end of story.

Sorry bro i heavily disagree with a woman taking masteron, there's no need for her at any point in her life to resort to using a heavy androgen like masteron, end of story.

I respect your opinion but in MY opinion the US is WAY behind when it comes to bodybuilding science in women. WAY BEHIND. The use of orals in women is useless, pointless. It just ignorant "bro science" in my opinion spread in locker rooms. Just because its a tiny fast acting pill doesn't mean is "for feminine use" while a loaded 22 gauge syringe is for "male" use. I have personally seen perfect muscle agin and recomposition in females from other countries running real effective steroids like masteron for example or equipoise, without absolutely ANY sign or viriliation. Not even the voice. It all comes down to doses and how healthy the individual is. And that health comes straight out of micronutrient diet. Essential nutrients. As I have mentioned before, Brazilians for example are LIGHT years ahead in this game when it comes to steroid use in female bodybuilding.

Drostanolone is indicated for medical use in females, and is considered safe for that purpose.

I'm curious as to who is telling you that you need to lose size in your arms in comparison to your lower body. Is it a coach or judges observation or is it your own?

Also are the pics you submitted your ideal size or is that where you are when you think your upper body is too large in comparison to your lower?

If I were you I'd embrace your genetics , train your arms a bit MORE and step up to figure instead of bikini.

It appears that you have nice long muscle bellies

Drostanolone is indicated for medical use in females, and is considered safe for that purpose.

it was used for women. There is a reason they do not prescribe it anymore. I know plenty of women (including my ex) that regret using certain compounds because of the permanent changes in their voice and face.

15 years ago when I started anabolics, masteron was extremely hard to get a hold of. No one was producing it anymore. UGLs and powders from China came into vogue after Operation Gear Grinder, and now it is a staple on everyone's list.

Masteron is known to enlarge the prostate, and be one of the worst on the hairline. Let alone what it does to women.

Last edited:

Exactly, no need for any hormones, especially for bikini contest.

You really do look great. Trust me you don't need hormones. Especially anything which might effect your looks. I like women….not dudes.

I respect your opinion but in MY opinion the US is WAY behind when it comes to bodybuilding science in women. WAY BEHIND. The use of orals in women is useless, pointless. It just ignorant "bro science" in my opinion spread in locker rooms. Just because its a tiny fast acting pill doesn't mean is "for feminine use" while a loaded 22 gauge syringe is for "male" use. I have personally seen perfect muscle agin and recomposition in females from other countries running real effective steroids like masteron for example or equipoise, without absolutely ANY sign or viriliation. Not even the voice. It all comes down to doses and how healthy the individual is. And that health comes straight out of micronutrient diet. Essential nutrients. As I have mentioned before, Brazilians for example are LIGHT years ahead in this game when it comes to steroid use in female bodybuilding.

She's a bikini competitor and she isn't trying to look like Iris Kyle. I don't give a shit what Brazil is doing in women's bodybuilding, that basically has nothing to do with her original question.

She's a bikini competitor and she isn't trying to look like Iris Kyle. I don't give a shit what Brazil is doing in women's bodybuilding, that basically has nothing to do with her original question.

Im not talking to you, I don't care what you think. I was advising her about a different category, not her current category but again, Im talking to her, not to you.

Diet affect Fat distribution.

The type of food you eat affect fat distribution.

Your macros affect fat distribution.

The way you workout affect fat distribution.

Your overall lifestyle affect fat distribution.

You really do look great. Trust me you don't need hormones. Especially anything which might effect your looks. I like women….not dudes.
Agreed.Also you look great,I don't see where your shoulders are out of proportion at all.But you're a competitor and know what the judge's are looking for.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws