over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

impatient waiting for tren e to work its magic

seala8

Registered
Looking for some vets opinions. I will be starting week 4 of a test e/ tren e cycle.
wk 1-4 300 test 400 tren
wk 4-10 300 test 500 tren
wk 10-15 300 test 600 tren

am i just gertting impatient waiting for tren to work its magic? Ive had extremely minimal sides. A very slight increase in strenght and and im up 3-4lbs. My last run with tren e about a year ago my piss turned almost brown roughly an hour post injection, had night sweats, insomnia. So far none of that. Do you guys think its bunk, possibly underdossed? Its a sponsors here

Everytime I use tren e I get horrible insomnia about a week later and my physique definitely is changing by the end of week 3 .i have gotten tren cough from tren e , just not as much as tren a. I do get night sweats by the second week also . I have used tren e from 3 different sponsors over the years and always get those sides .i never go over 400mg/week.also I want to add that by week 2 I am always out of breath .

Tren

I haven't had any cough issues on Tren E. But the sweating is profuse! Everytime I perform any activity, I sweat. I also had to increase my Melatonin to 10mg every night just to sleep all night. My strength began to rise after the second week. I am definitely getting leaner.

With the Enanthate ester in general I don't even feel/see much for about 8 weeks.

When using a long ester I like to start with a short too then drop it about 8 weeks in and then up the long ester, for example

Week 1-8
-50mg Tren Ace a day
-300mg Tren E a week

Week 8-??
-600mg Tren E a week

Since you have used tren e in the past and had the sides you said you had I would think you should have the same sides as before .if you aren't getting the results and same sides as you did before and your 4 weeks in I would question the product .

I'd say you're right around the mark.... it should now start to really kick... i'm not patient like that so I loooooves me some Ace!

Longer esters, i see results after 7 weeks

With the Enanthate ester in general I don't even feel/see much for about 8 weeks.

When using a long ester I like to start with a short too then drop it about 8 weeks in and then up the long ester, for example

Week 1-8
-50mg Tren Ace a day
-300mg Tren E a week

Week 8-??
-600mg Tren E a week

This^^^. I also do the same with NPP and deca. Now if we could only make some boldenone prop that didn't cause crippling pain lol

I understand what some of you guys are saying about it takes time to see results with longer esters but the op stated he has used tren e in the past and isn't getting any of the sides he previously had gotten .long ester or not , if you aren't getting any of the sides you would normally get after a week or two then I would have doubts about the product .

how long have you been running it?
If more than a few days - sounds bunk
2 days I feel tren e especially in the gym

how long have you been running it?
If more than a few days - sounds bunk
2 days I feel tren e especially in the gym

He stated he was running it for 4 weeks .

My bro who was a virgin to tren, did a shot of tren e, 200mg and noticed the next day the weights were lighter...

He stated he was running it for 4 weeks .

start week 4 on monday. Ive been doing 200mg monday/thursday, 6 shots in so far.

Even if results began at week 7-8, correct me if i am wrong but side effects would be noticeable prior to that?

I feel Tren E within 4-6 days. And it isn't placebo....the insomnia and night sweats are real...

start week 4 on monday. Ive been doing 200mg monday/thursday, 6 shots in so far.

Even if results began at week 7-8, correct me if i am wrong but side effects would be noticeable prior to that?

You would 100% feel the sides within a week .and I am not the best responder to anything but there is no way it takes 8 weeks for me to see results , especially on a drug like tren .

Everytime I use tren e I get horrible insomnia about a week later and my physique definitely is changing by the end of week 3 .i have gotten tren cough from tren e , just not as much as tren a. I do get night sweats by the second week also . I have used tren e from 3 different sponsors over the years and always get those sides .i never go over 400mg/week.also I want to add that by week 2 I am always out of breath .
Agree with the above poster. You should have seen something either results wise or side effects by now. No doubt it takes time to get physique changing results, but strength, attitude, sweating ALOT more than normal, etc should have kicked in by now. Maybe try someone else's tren for a few weeks to compare

my 2 cents

reading the OP's posts, I can't help but want to question the quality of the gear.

I feel everything within a week...not full blown but usually I can tell within 5/6 days. I don't even comprehend how some of you guys get NOTHING for 2 months??? I would have lost patience and changed cycles long before then.

I can tell you from my experience that at that dose with that minimal strength and weight gain assuming you train and diet right those gains don't seem to be on track with what you are doing. i would try a different source bro.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131