over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

importance of hcg on trt after 35?

sqbpdl

Newbies
Hey guys, first question ever posted but i've been reading and very
Rarely responding for a while.
Alittle backround,
I'm a 35 yearold competitive powerlifter(although sidelined with injury currently)
Through out the years i've been blasting and cruising, and about 2 times ayear
I used to take my test way down, like 100 mg every 10 days, and do some hcg and clomid.
To send a signal (as dante recommended in his posts).
This has worked great over the years and 3 month ago our 3rd child was born.

Now, we decided that 3 is enough, and i was wondering if there is any benefit to
Continuing those bi yearly signals if the plan is to blast and cruise from here on...

Any input would be appriciated

If the goal was to just send a signal to keep them "awake" so to speak I wouldn't bother. Some guys on TRT report their mood and overall feel better with some hcg thrown in throughout. I personally wouldn't bother though especially as you don't want any more kids.

i have had trt for more then 10 years and up until like the last 2-3 i usually did a restart 2-3x a year.

more for staying sensitive to aas, i do feel it helps with this to some extent.

i haven't done it in 2 years easy. i still feel super sensitive to aas but have also kept dose down.

i think now i would just it if i really "felt" like i needed it...

thanks guys.
funny that after some time, it comes down to "if it feels like i need it"
it was my thought exactly, i just felt like it's time for it so i asked.

Can u post a link to the thread where dante talks about hcg... I never did follow hcg protocal nd have been on trt for years.. I just checked my sperm count and it's zero... It was really depressing...I want to have kids in the future and would like to get it started.. I hope I didnt mess myself up permanently

Can u post a link to the thread where dante talks about hcg... I never did follow hcg protocal nd have been on trt for years.. I just checked my sperm count and it's zero... It was really depressing...I want to have kids in the future and would like to get it started.. I hope I didnt mess myself up permanently

Don't stress. Add some hcg in 250-500iu 2x a week and clomid 25-50mg a day give it 2-3 months if no increase in sperm count you'll have to come off trt. If that still doesn't work add in some hmg 75iu 3x a week. This can be added in earlier as it's the most effective for sperm production but is costly

hcg mimics LH. which has more jobs then just making T or making the testes look bigger. it stimulates the P450 pathway which starts the production of hormones that go down stream to form many things the body needs. here is one example.
hCG use and the P450 cytochrome:

Firstly a little basic info on the P450 enzyme and why hCG use on cycle is extremely beneficial. The CYP450 (cytochrome P450) enzyme system is a key pathway for drug metabolism. Many lipophilic drugs must undergo biotransformation to more hydrophilic compounds to be excreted from the body.

The majority of drugs undergo phase I metabolism (e.g., oxidation, reduction) by CYP450 enzymes, this is especially indicative of anabolic androgenic steroids and endogenous steroid hormones. This is a good reason to use hCG. In laymans terms hCG increases the dynamics of CYP450 which in turn increases the rate at which drugs can be metabolized, which in turn increases protein dynamics.

Basically by the action of hCG on P450 dynamics it also increases pregnenolone which is the precursor for all other steroid hormones and has many benefits, one of which is that it serves to keep/restore a natural hormonal balance within this key pathway even if the HPTA is suppressed, it also has energizing, anti-stress benefits, elevates mood through the raising of NDMA activity and reduces excess Cortisol, so if we can increase this steroid hormone with the use of hCG we should.

I always feel better when i add hcg to my cycle. My mood is much better and sex drive too!

TRT is awesome, but only if you get it right

I see way too many people feeling like shit on TRT and going back to being natural. That's because a lot of docs don't know wtf to do...

I'm a few years older than you and have been on TRT for about 7 years. I feel good on TRT but like to run hcg for 3-4 months a year during the winter and usually feel great on it. I feel that it helps clean out the receptors and shoot some egg nogs around reminding my old lady who the man is... :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131