Important (anesthesia and test)

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I just wanted to check something to make sure (99% sure). Basically I am off cycle but will still have test and tren in my system. I know the complications with test and anesthesia. I am getting an MRI scan on my right shoulder 2moro. It involves injecting an anaesthetic into my shoulder before injecting the solution to help with the scan. Just wondering if everything is ok. Obviously I am not getting put to sleep but it's just used to numb the area. Thanks for your time.

I see zero contraindications unless you have built up some scar tissue by directly pinning in that area recently as that may possibly show.

I see zero contraindications unless you have built up some scar tissue by directly pinning in that area recently as that may possibly show.

Thanks for your reply. I was thinking that. I haven't injected in my shoulder for about a year so that should be fine. I was just alittle unsure about any possible implications. I knew it would be fine but just asked just incase. I know there can be implications if you get put to sleep (surgery). Best get to sleep as it's 1am and my scan is in the morning!

What are the complications? I haven't heard of this before.

Yeah, I haven't heard that either. Would sure like to know though, just in case.

I just wanted to check something to make sure (99% sure). Basically I am off cycle but will still have test and tren in my system. I know the complications with test and anesthesia. I am getting an MRI scan on my right shoulder 2moro. It involves injecting an anaesthetic into my shoulder before injecting the solution to help with the scan. Just wondering if everything is ok. Obviously I am not getting put to sleep but it's just used to numb the area. Thanks for your time.

What are the complications of test and anesthesia? I had hernia surgery in a middle of a heavy test cycle and wasn't even aware I was suppose to be concerned, everything went great ,I was under for 2 hours, no complications. Also I have gone to dentist many times while on cycle and they inject me with anesthesia and never had any issues, so I don't know what the complications could be. Blessings. Minister.

Really I have never heard of complications with tes and general anasthesia at all. They do a complete cbc on you before surgery anyway and any flags such as cholesterolemia or high white blood count or abnormal hemoglobin, prothrombin times, clotting issues etc. would be a flag. I have many aas using friends having had surgeries with general its never been an issue. So where did you hear that from?

Really I have never heard of complications with tes and general anasthesia at all. They do a complete cbc on you before surgery anyway and any flags such as cholesterolemia or high white blood count or abnormal hemoglobin, prothrombin times, clotting issues etc. would be a flag. I have many aas using friends having had surgeries with general its never been an issue. So where did you hear that from?

You are 100% correct Strong , last October when I had my double hernia surgery , they did x rays, ran complete blood work metabolic chart, and also you are hooked to all the monitors during surgery. Still if there is something to be aware of would love to know. God bless. Minister.

I've been put under complete anesthesia twice on test as well, pre-op blood tests never showed anything that concerned them.

Although I think it's wise to avoid it if possible obviously :D

Complications while under anesthesia? Testosterone as well as some AAS can interfere with anesthesia because of blood volume (abundance of red cells can affect anesthesia absorption levels and possibly make it too potent). docs and anesthetists don’t really know a lot about steroids that is no secret . Remember that gear does inhibit your immune system and you don’t recover from bleeding as well, not to mention that you may be more susceptible to staph infections and flu or other airborne illnesses after A surgery or in this case an outpatient procedure.

I would be more concerned if you were actually being put under and hospitalized.You will be fine.

Complications while under anesthesia? Testosterone as well as some AAS can interfere with anesthesia because of blood volume (abundance of red cells can affect anesthesia absorption levels and possibly make it too potent). docs and anesthetists don’t really know a lot about steroids that is no secret . Remember that gear does inhibit your immune system and you don’t recover from bleeding as well, not to mention that you may be more susceptible to staph infections and flu or other airborne illnesses after A surgery or in this case an outpatient procedure.

I would be more concerned if you were actually being put under and hospitalized.You will be fine.
that makes sense what you said but that has nothing to do with complications from anesthesia,you are talking about complications from surgery-i never heard of test intefering with anesthesia

Just logged on to check pm's and scan over. I basically meant everything Kid1dakota has written (he has provided more knowledge then I would have). I was abit to general in my statement. I meant more through surgery (getting put to sleep for major operations). I was 99% sure it wouldn't effect general anesthesia (why I left it till the night before) but last minute just wanted to know if there could be any possible implications as I had quite a few injections into the shoulder joint. Anyway off to work :(

How are you Kid? Your statement about red cells affecting absorption could be right, I just can't find any info to back it up. Do you have anything on it? God bless you. Minister.

Test will have no effects esp on local anesthesia...They will use lidocaine to numb the area or a Bear block which I think is highly unlikely. Our concerns with test and general anesthesia would be your H&H along with your PT and INR which can effect your clotting cascade.

BreitlingGT...
RN, MSN, CRNA

that makes sense what you said but that has nothing to do with complications from anesthesia,you are talking about complications from surgery-i never heard of test intefering with anesthesia

Please reread my post

He's right though guys, my first surgery on test it actually took quite a bit longer than expected for me to wake up and I doubt it was because of a miscalculation on their part. (a nurse said "finally" when I woke up lol)

How are you Kid? Your statement about red cells affecting absorption could be right, I just can't find any info to back it up. Do you have anything on it? God bless you. Minister.

I actually asked this question to my instructor in pharmacology class.I have an Anesthesiologist who works at my clinic and we have discussed this numerous times.This would be a situation where the anesthesiologist should be aware so in case things start going wrong he has an idea why.

I actually asked this question to my instructor in pharmacology class.I have an Anesthesiologist who works at my clinic and we have discussed this numerous times.This would be a situation where the anesthesiologist should be aware so in case things start going wrong he has an idea why.

Good to know... I always enjoy reading your posts... Makes sense what you are saying!

Good to know... I always enjoy reading your posts... Makes sense what you are saying!

Thank you sir ,I enjoy your posts as well.

Thanks a lot Kid, this is great to know, I have had 2 surgeries in past 13 years since I've been using test, and both times I was in the middle of heavy cycles, Thank God I didn't have any complications,.Next time I will make sure everything is out of my system if possible. For my appendectomy I couldn't help it because it came on over night , but my hernias I purposely loaded up on a cycle cause I wanted to put on some mass so that it wouldn't be too hard to come back after lay off. Any way thanks for the great info. God bless you. Minister.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131