advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Important question about actual Jintropin ?

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I remember back in the days, Jintropin was the real deal

I see more and more sponsors who sell it now, some of them have been long time proven sponsors that I trust

my question is as follow : is the Jintropin that is on the market now AS reliable as the one we used to have a few years ago ?

I used to run the old jins as well. Nowadays, there are way too many fakes and taking a chance is too risky. There are counterfeit jins that actually have hgh in it as well. There are better options coming out of China around these days.

The easiest and most available real Jin out now is Ukrainian and Russian. Numbers and fibers match when checked and site verification will also tell you which market they are produced for.
I see no difference between the current Jins and what I used prior to 2007. I've been on them for over 3 months and I think this stuff doesn't make me hold as much water as the old Jins. 10iu kits are hard to come by now but 4iu kits are still around.
The other Jins I see available are out of Hong Kong. They are more expensive and more faked. Unless you are 100% sure the HK Jins are real they should be avoided. The Jins out of Russia/Ukraine are much easier to get and I've yet to see them faked.

I just paid for BW but haven't had time to schedule it. Maryland no longer allows it and now I have to drive to DC.

I Always heard the same about the Fibers.
Any fakes with the Fiber codes?

I have not seen Jintropin kit myself in many years.
I have seen there available though

How come you still see 10iu green top jins and pretty sure gensci have even said they havent made 10iu green tops for years.

How come you still see 10iu green top jins and pretty sure gensci have even said they havent made 10iu green tops for years.
The 4iu vials are green tops and come in 20 vial kits (80ius). The 10iu vials are yellow tops and are also 20 vial kits (200ius).
I have not seen 10iu green top Jins in years.

Photo of 10iu No. 20 kit

Attachments

• IMG_1172.jpg
    IMG_1172.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 1,390
I have not seen or heard of any. After you input numbers it will then tell you that your kits are original Jins 10iu kits produced for Ukrainian/Russian/HK market.
If scammers ever figure out how to fool buyers with numbers and fibers that check out, I'm done. I'll quit using gh :(

Awhile back I paid quite a lot for 8 wks worth of Jins major bloat and very painful wrists? I would hope as the price of GH continues to drop it will get to a point where its not worth it to counterfeit.
Wont risk it again Rips, black tops, green tops ect... work great haven't hear of any fakes on those yet.

got some 10 iu greentop jins a while back.

completely counterfeit (serial number came back as "been used too much" or something on website), but was very good GH. Not worth the price, but good nonetheless.

Now I stick with Maos blues, or Mexis Blacks. No point in going elsewhere with all the bullshit.

Plz pay special attention to the sticker that says "Gansci-china.com" instead of gensci like it is supposed to say.

all the trouble to make a decent counterfeit and mispell gensci? really? :)

Attachments

• Jintropin haha.jpg
    Jintropin haha.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 1,734
Real jintropin, will bloat you big time. The 'film' of water is very noticeable.

I have not seen Jintropin kit myself in many years.
I have seen there available though
The real stick have a special fiber
" Each boxes must have different serial number with different small squares Fiber ,Never have same serial number with same Fiber for each boxes "

erizh1.jpg

Plz pay special attention to the sticker that says "Gansci-china.com" instead of gensci like it is supposed to say.

all the trouble to make a decent counterfeit and mispell gensci? really? :)

Really ?! lol that's a awesome fake ^^ The serial are maybe a old number because he's work at the original website Gensci-china :eek: Thank you for
posting it for me Josh ;)

Last edited:
You are very welcome my friend! thx for looking out for the rest of us!

For helping, here some pictures about the real Jintropin 4UI N°20 from Ukraine :

izc1zr.jpg

nnutj9.jpg

288wl.jpg

bja1rp.jpg

2jcwj75.jpg

Here are some pics of the fake 10iu green top jins.

I got blood work last week.

Serum test was 0.9

I only have a vial that was given to me to have tested. I tested this as a favor for someone, I didn't buy it.

Attachments

• Jins 1.JPG
    Jins 1.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 592
  • Jins 2.jpg
    Jins 2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 505
  • Jins 3.jpg
    Jins 3.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 535
  • Jins 4.JPG
    Jins 4.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 509
Here are some pics of the fake 10iu green top jins.

I got blood work last week.

Serum test was 0.9

I only have a vial that was given to me to have tested. I tested this as a favor for someone, I didn't buy it.

You have picture of the box, the full vial not opened and opened ( see the top without the cap ) Thanks ;)

So the only real Jin you can get it,s from HK or Ukraine-Russia?? Not from China...if someone tells it comes from Shanghai it,s a fake?

I remember back in the days, Jintropin was the real deal

I see more and more sponsors who sell it now, some of them have been long time proven sponsors that I trust

my question is as follow : is the Jintropin that is on the market now AS reliable as the one we used to have a few years ago ?

Good question. Back years ago it was a SOLID product but then came some legal issues. Dont know current quality.

[lang=de]I really wonder why so few ppl in here have information about rHGH (from CN).

Jintropin is legit and accredited rHGH from CN ONLY for the CN "market" which exclusively consists of CN hospitals.
Export is severely prohibited and they don't produce for the black market.
There's basically no way to get this out of China and if so: definitely not cooled for a longer time.

If you get this in Europe or the US ...it's just labeled crap [insert color of your choice] tops.

Side note: if you guys catch up on rHGH producers in China and their products, you'd rofl looking at the offers of just so many "sponsors" around :p[/lang]

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member