over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Important question about reusing pins

Just go to the corner pharmacy!!! You sacred or something?

Pins are prescription only where I live, if it was that easy I would not be wasting your guys time.

same pin twice for just the muscle, not rubber tops or anything for years now without all the elaborate boiling, bleach, or alcohol

It only takes one time to get a nasty infection, get sick, have to have muscle cut out or die. I'm not joking.

If you are domestic you can "getpinz" in less than 3 days. no cycle is worth getting sick over a 20 cent needle. Take the 3 days off, order the pins, do it the safe way....

Pins are prescription only where I live, if it was that easy I would not be wasting your guys time.

My state too, but maybe you've forgotten about a pet or farm animal that needs care. I think that N.Y. still requires a certificate of need, mind you.

then go to a feed store and get them that easy. no script to give your cattle shots.

I personally wouldn't reuse but if I had to i'd
- Soak in bleach
- Clean them out
- Use my pressure cooker, get the pressure up, and let them "cook" for 30-40 minutes (if I didn't have my pressure cooker I'd boil for 50-60 minutes)
- Submerge into a jar of alcohol and then use as needed.

You're joking right? :eek:

come on bro...LOL! It's not infected with Ebola!

No worries fellas, just got back from the good ol tractor supply company. Got a handfull of 3ml syrgs and some 22ga hog stickers. these babies look a lot BIG. Like Im gonna take a core sample or something. Oh well, they'll work and I dont have to keep stressing out.

thx for all the help though fellas.

I was going to recomend a feed store , that where I get mine 90% of the time , I just order some 18ga needles to draw out with then replace with the smaller injection pin.

I don't let the pin that goes in my body touch anything but my body as it goes in , just to easy to dull them

Go to your local Walmart. All they can say is no. Go to a feed supply store. That's where many of my buddies use to get theirs before the internet days.

DLStryker

Ive reused them several times and never had any problems. I wouldn't take the chance on an infection ever again and consider myself lucky. I always ran alcohol - iso through them - they sure dull quick too.

Going through the rubber stopper blunts the hell out of the needle. Aint worth it. I used to use and clean and reuse. Id have to force it through my skin like a finish nail going in. No more. new one for withdraw and new one for inj. Wasteful but wise.

if youre ordering from a place that takes more than 2 days to get to you, then you gotta find a new place. ive let my pin schedule vary by a couple days before for various reasons, doesnt ruin anything.

Pins are legal to but otc where I live but Walgreens, CVS, Wal-Mart, won't sell them to you if you look like a BB. It's up to the store's discretion.

Lots of cities have needle exchange places where you can bring in your used syringes and they will replace them with new ones. Its made for heroin users etc, but I know guys that have done this and its an option.

Thank god i live in Canada were buying pins is completely legal.

Thank god i live in Canada were buying pins is completely legal.

yep, they're completely legal in my state, but the first time I went into a local pharmacy, and was called out by the pharmacist and was told loudly so other customers in the area could plainly hear, that he would not sell me syringes without a prescription (again, not needed in my state), I went to buying on-line only.....don't need that embarrassment. Fucking moron pharmacist, while he probably thought he was doing "gods" work, in fact, he was probably hurting more people in this regard than helping.

No worries fellas, just got back from the good ol tractor supply company. Got a handfull of 3ml syrgs and some 22ga hog stickers. these babies look a lot BIG. Like Im gonna take a core sample or something. Oh well, they'll work and I dont have to keep stressing out.

thx for all the help though fellas.

bro..google.com..there are many places that send without prescription..both i use have for 15bucks for box of a hundred both have next day shipping...no excuses for using beat pins...even if you have some paid for coming at a time in future is 15-30 bucks too much for health!

putting a Green spin on all this, I wish there was a safe way to at least re use a syringe I hate the waste I cause with syringes and needles... and yup I know bodybuilding totally contradicts Green living..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131