over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IMPORTANT Synthetek Announcement!

Synthetek

Supplier of best bodybuilding products!
Registered
Sponsors
To all our customers:

Due to the unsatisfactory service offered by our USA distributor, all internet orders will be handled from now on, directly through our headquarters in Australia.

Synthetek has had 100% delivery success when shipping from Australia to USA and Canada, as can be confirmed by all our customers that were ordering through affiliated websites such as Anabolic Science, Mesomorph and KingsOfIron.

If you live in USA or Canada, you can order directly through our main website www.synthetek.com Please note that synthetekusa.com (our US distributor's website) does not handle USA or Canada orders any more. If you order through that website, we cannot guarantee delivery.

I wish to introduce myself now.
My name is Jason, and I have been hired specifically by Synthetek to personally oversee all internet orders from USA and Canada.

From now on, when you order through our website at www.synthetek.com , your order will be guaranteed to be shipped within 24 hours after receipt of funds!

You will have two choices to order - direct international telegraphic transfer into our bank account or using your credit card through our shopping cart.
If you order by sending funds by international bank transfer, we receive the funds within 24 to 48 hours.
If you order by credit card through our shopping cart, the funds transfer is instantenous.
Your order will then be shipped within 24 hours and an email will be sent to you confirming shipping.

Shipping by Air Mail (7 to 10 days delivery) is FREE on all our products!
You also have the choice of EMS International courier (3 to 5 days delivery) for a fee.

You will notice that the prices on most of our products have become lower, now that there is no US distributor handling US internet orders. So now you get lower prices on products and free shipping! This means more savings, to you, the customer!

Unfortunately, there seems to have been a huge lack of customer service as far as communication is concerned, between the US distributor and you, the customers.

I wish to take this oportunity, to let you all know, that I will PERSONALLY answer all your emails within 24 hours after you send them (excep Sundays)! This is part of my job description, and I assure you that I will do my best to ensure that you will all receive the customer service that you all deserve!

Looking forward to serve our customers and rebuild our reputation as the best supplement company!

Jason
Sales USA - [email protected]
Sales Canada - [email protected]

that's awesome.... i havent done business with your company yet will just because i was interested in some of the products and responsibility and accountability like that is rare nowdays.... definitely a top notch company to do that for the customers.... i'm very impressed :D

well thats good...

Well that is good BUT...what about existing orders w/the US distributor....Like the stuff.....I have been on waiting on

well that just sucks

no offence to jason here as i know he's not responsible.

but i was planning on making a few extra bucks since they were looking for other distributors. in fact a "friend" of mine had just bought a domain name and was setting up an internet store...oh well...live and learn.

JW

Re: well thats good...

MightyJohn said:
Well that is good BUT...what about existing orders w/the US distributor....Like the stuff.....I have been on waiting on

All current outstanding orders are still being filled in by the US distributor.
Though, if you have a problem with any of your orders, please email me.

Jason
USA - [email protected]
CANADA - [email protected]

Re: well that just sucks

JustWannaBeHuge said:
no offence to jason here as i know he's not responsible.

but i was planning on making a few extra bucks since they were looking for other distributors. in fact a "friend" of mine had just bought a domain name and was setting up an internet store...oh well...live and learn.

JW

This does not affect the re-seller program.

The US distributor still manages real world sales, together with wholesale distribution within the US and the re-seller program that you have negotiated. You are not being affected in any way.

Only USA and Canada internet retail orders through the www.synthetek.com website will be handled through us in Australia.

Jason
USA Sales - [email protected]
Canada Sales - [email protected]

Sounds good.

Now hopefully all the members here will spot bugging me about where their orders are ;)

Jason, I'll come past the office tomorrow and we can have lunch. We'll go to Crystal Palace on Scarb Bch rd 'cause they make good comp food there :cool:

Bumping to the top for the best people.

new policy

Great news, I love your products and hope to use all of them in time. I have been disappointed with the customer service though. I will order right now and try out the new system. Thanks for taking the steps to move forward in better business practices. Mr.clean101

Will customs keep the products ?? the reason I ask is that I just placed an order for the liver protectant..

amenselah said:
Will customs keep the products ?? the reason I ask is that I just placed an order for the liver protectant..

Synthetek jumped through all the hoops that US customs required years ago, and as such, all packages get through without any issues and customs never bother with them.
If by chance a package does get checked by customs, it will go through without an incident.

Jason

Re: new policy

mr.clean101 said:
Great news, I love your products and hope to use all of them in time. I have been disappointed with the customer service though. I will order right now and try out the new system. Thanks for taking the steps to move forward in better business practices. Mr.clean101

Thank you for giving us another chance and I believe that you will be pleasantly surprised with the new system.

Jason

Good job Jason. :D
And great job Synthetek on keeping things rolling efficently. :cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear