over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Important words

Praying for you my Brother! We are with you! Looking forward to your positive report. In the name of Jesus I command whatever is causing this bleeding to be healed and the bleeding to stop. I pray for wisdom and insight for your doctors and all those helping you. I pray for God's perfect peace and love to embrace you and your loved ones and for doubt and worry to be gone! Look forward to hearing from you soon my Brother!

Hang in there. I had the worst nosebleed of my life 2 days ago and this worried me on a personal level as well. Sending positive vibes.

Sorry to hear this, Juggy. Please keep us updated and sending thoughts and prayers your way!

Hey man.

Fight this shit. I had catastrophic internal bleeding a year ago, my mom was picking out funeral songs and all that shit. ICU for two weeks.

Your body will quit when you quit.

Don't quit.

We're all here for you. Resources, connections, just to chat shit, whatever you need.

But whatever you do, don't resign yourself to anything, and don't isolate.

We can overcome more than we think.

I am sorry to read this. Keep fighting and remain positive. If you give up mentally your body may follow. You get one chance at life so don't go down without a fight. Keep us updated.

Juggy, we go back a long ways.

You have been in my thoughts and prayers.

Dammit! You're legit one of my favorite posters on here.

Please keep us updated my man, stay strong!

Thank all of you for the encouragement, it is a big boost in morale. I’m still alive, treatment has been transfusion of platelets and keeping my BP 110/65 with meds.

They are trying to not go into the skull to relieve pressure. CT later today to see what’s been going on up there the last 48h

Thank all of you for the encouragement, it is a big boost in morale. I’m still alive, treatment has been transfusion of platelets and keeping my BP 110/65 with meds.

They are trying to not go into the skull to relieve pressure. CT later today to see what’s been going on up there the last 48h
Does that mean that you are currently stable?

Hey guys. I didn’t know how to title this thread.

5 days ago i thought I had a nosebleed….it never stopped. After two ER visits and some
Imaging, i have a bleed in my brain and prognosis doesn’t look good.

I’d like to thank everyone here, and all those in the past, this has been a home for me.

@LATS @TheOtherOne55 @mytreefiddy, many good memories

@SOUR DIESEL….I’m sorry we had a spat over primo. Seems stupid now.
Your a good bro.

I’ll keep y’all updated, if I can.

Tell your loved ones you love them as often as you can. That’s my only regret.

Godspeed. 💪🏼
Thinking about you man

Love ya brother, keep us updated!🙏

Damn, I didn't see this thread until just now. Stay the course and keep things in perspective...one day at a time juggy! Everyone here has your back!! Like luki said, one day this will be in your rear view mirror. The perspective you'll gain and have gained already will be a a great life lesson, just like you already displayed with @SOUR DIESEL.

Keep the brotherhood posted!

keep fighting. I was on my deathbed this past mid-July and had to do a living will. I pulled through... and am now thriving. keep researching and studying your condition relentlessly and exhaust all resources, dont totally rely on docs for their information is often limited

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. -Albert Camus

Glad to see you’ve stabilized. That’s hugely positive. Excellent work man. That’s a credit to your spirit.

Continue fighting.

Whats the latest jugs????

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear