over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Important words

I'd definitely ask. Apparently riding a bike isn't light exercise to an exes Dr. This almost caused her serious issues.

See, I’d put a flat terrain bike ride as a easy low exertion thing.

I’ll ask round other sports doctors. Anyone have any neurosurgeon meathead friends? Lol

Well, I got to go home yesterday. Fuck that was a long week.

PT/OT didn’t find any deficits, and I don’t feel any dumber.

They told me no hard exertion for another month.

I’m just wondering what is the definition of “hard exertion”. Like “my” hard exertion……or a standard obese American waking up stairs with groceries

Genuinely happy to see this. Awesome outcome. Please take it legit easy for a bit. If there was a time to catch up on that book you always wanted to read, classic movies, start a new or updated life plan, improve your chess game, build that mega Lego Millennium Falcon (I can't be the only one!)...this is that time. Exert your mind, not body for a bit.

Made my day seeing this. Looking forward to many more posts over the coming years.

Well, I got to go home yesterday. Fuck that was a long week.

PT/OT didn’t find any deficits, and I don’t feel any dumber.

They told me no hard exertion for another month.

I’m just wondering what is the definition of “hard exertion”. Like “my” hard exertion……or a standard obese American waking up stairs with groceries

well just go the obese route, lol, glad you doing better, just do like someone else said, just go for a guess you can call it relaxing walks, outside of that just be lazy for a month and sit back

Glad to read your back on the mend! Man, listen to the doc and take it easy!!!!!! Think about your loved ones if not for your own sake. I bet you have people in your life that rely on you being able bodied.

Cage

Man, if there was ever a time to not push the boundaries of "strenuous activity" and just chill the fuck out for a month, this is it.

I wouldn't do anything besides a slow paced walk man.

Few days ago you thought you were gonna be dead in a few hours.

Count your blessings and chill.

Yea I was just thinking like are long walks strenuous?

I did pick up Jordan petersons new book and I feel like a 1984 by George Orwell re-read is in order this month.

I did pick up Jordan petersons new book and I feel like a 1984 by George Orwell re-read is in order this month.

I get it man. I'd be the same way. Best rule of thumb- if you have to think about if something is ok it I'd just stay clear.

Buy some Hagan Daz and relax for a month. Enjoy the fact that you're alive and fuck working out in anyway until you get the green light.

I get it man. I'd be the same way. Best rule of thumb- if you have to think about if something is ok it I'd just stay clear.

Buy some Hagan Daz and relax for a month. Enjoy the fact that you're alive and fuck working out in anyway until you get the green light.

Ha will do.

And many thanks again to all of you, I thought it was the end. I do have some Fun pictures. These below were me trying to hold my nose closed and with paper towels….covering the sink in a matter of minutes

Attachments

• CDAF16B5-89EF-4607-9167-CDCE29C79359.jpeg
    CDAF16B5-89EF-4607-9167-CDCE29C79359.jpeg
    123.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 21B816C7-384E-40B3-A50E-AA4D7EA05877.jpeg
    21B816C7-384E-40B3-A50E-AA4D7EA05877.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 45D03317-508F-4BFD-AA96-399F9FB44B6B.jpeg
    45D03317-508F-4BFD-AA96-399F9FB44B6B.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 21
Damn man...that was way worse than a nosebleed I had once. Good that your doc found the cause and gotten it fixed quick so hoping you recover with no lasting damage and hopefully this won't recur ever.

Dammm I can't believe I missed this thread till now. Juggy my brother glad you are out of the hospital and what ever you do stay positive. I know everyone has said it already
But it can be said enough.my prayers are with you

Man I completely missed this thread - I’m so sorry @juggy38. Glad you seem to be on the mend.

Congrats on the progress so far brother! Keep that Iron mindset!!

No way. I'd think long, low intensity walks would even be beneficial in your case. The circulation benefits would be very beneficial and help lower bp and stress. I'd take your daily steps and try to get in any many as possible. Not strenuous and should help keep you lean during this time off. This and very light posing rounds(possibly) to maintain the mind muscle connection.

So happy to hear you're alright

Man I completely missed this thread - I’m so sorry @juggy38. Glad you seem to be on the mend.

All that GH has you sleeping too much.

Thanks brother, just taking it easy. Not gonna lie, I get terrified of sneezing now lol

All that GH has you sleeping too much.

Thanks brother, just taking it easy. Not gonna lie, I get terrified of sneezing now lol
Did they have an theories as to what caused this? Advice from them moving forward in order to minimize risk of future issues?
Very glad to hear you are up and about.

No way. I'd think long, low intensity walks would even be beneficial in your case. The circulation benefits would be very beneficial and help lower bp and stress. I'd take your daily steps and try to get in any many as possible. Not strenuous and should help keep you lean during this time off. This and very light posing rounds(possibly) to maintain the mind muscle connection.

So happy to hear you're alright
The last thing in the world he needs to be thinking about is staying lean right now.
Obviously don’t do off the deep end with gluttony and turn into a fat ass but if the abs smooth over its no big deal.

The last thing in the world he needs to be thinking about is staying lean right now.
Obviously don’t do off the deep end with gluttony and turn into a fat ass but if the abs smooth over its no big deal.
No , I agree. Just listing the benefits. Most important is the Bp control and maintaining circulation

Did they have an theories as to what caused this? Advice from them moving forward in order to minimize risk of future issues?
Very glad to hear you are up and about.

No bud. That’s what is worrisome, the Iowa hospital missed it, and hell I’m a nurse, I was just like throw some afrin or epinephrine on a sponge and stick it up there.

Then I drove home, went to my hospital used to work and the CT showed maxillary sinuses filled and the brain hemorrhage.

They think maybe that whole vessel just was shit and ruptured a few places.

Idk. BP isn’t amazing but not terrible , I walk around 130/75 ish.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member