over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Importing overseas.....

zephyr22

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Well the question is, is it worth going the overseas route if it costs you 85-90% less than domestic. If the person who supplies it is good with packaging etc... I know nothing is worth getting into legal troubles as i have a proffessional career other than my bodybuilding but the price is unreal and i dont have all the X-tra money to keep dishing out all the time. Anyone with firsthand knowledge would be great and BTW I love this board.:)

There are risks associated with both international and domestic. The risk with international is seizure by customs. The risk with domestic is source getting caught or going south - of course these happen "after" you send them money. Can you name a domestic that's been around more than 2 years - not too many of them!

xcel

HMMM

I dont know exacts, but My domestic expericens were all great until 9/11 then scammers left and right, I didnt know anabolic dealers were effected by 9/11. ANyways thus far I have gone over seas and have had no troubles. From what i understand if your orders are small and wont be considered for use of sale then the worst case scanerio is seizuere, you get a letter your address is now a hot zone and dont have illegal good sent to your home. But usally that is the worst thing that can happen.

ovweseas = costoms letter I have 3

domestic = somebodys going to come and see you if your package is snaged

PUMPED said:
ovweseas = costoms letter I have 3

domestic = somebodys going to come and see you if your package is snaged

Shit they may come and get you for foreign too. Feel lucky to get a seizure note instead.
Not to say domestic is totally safe.

A good buddy of mine asked me this question years ago when he got into the game. My reply was "How much is your butthole worth?" Refering to going to the pen/prison.

I've used a Domestic for 5 years now. He's low-key, not on any boards and doesn't deal with alot of people. His prices are fair and his selection is ok. Nothing great about him, except his gets the job done EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Sure, his Test Enan. is $6 more per amp, but sometimes it's worth it.

As for overseas, it totally depends on who you deal with. Some countries are not good to get shit from as we all know. So dont order from N. Korea or Iraq anytime soon. Thailand isn't a good one either usually, but there is an exception which i will not go on to explain.

My advice is if you can afford domestic, stick with them. Usually less problems.

If your set on a overseas supplier, stick to WELL known one. A guy who's been in the game for awhile and has some known backers. Most of us know who they are by now.

My overseas guys who i currently use are all top notch. My hands off to them. No problems at all.

Years ago i got a seizure notice, but it was from a shitty supplier in a bad Euro country. Packaged like shit as well. Needless to say i haven't dealt with him since.

If your a newbie....hang around for awhile and learn the names of the game. You'll hear shit and figure things out if your smart.

Good luck with the hunt and be safe bro.

***Note*** This message is 100% fictional and merely for enjoyment to the readers. The author support any activity of the stated nature. ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131