advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Impossible to sleep on clen, tren, t3 and dnp.

desibaba

Banned
Since the weather is nice and cool I figured its a good time to lean down. I have been on 100 mcgs of clenbuterol a day, 400 mgs of DNP and 50 mcgs of t3 along with 100 mgs a day of tren enanthate and 250 mgs a day of test enanthate. The fat is coming off insanely fast but I find it almost impossible to sleep. Last night I took benadryl and melatonin and barely slept for 4 hours while tossing and turning. Any advice?

500-1000mcg of delta sleep inducing peptide will knock your ass out.. or restoril but its very addictive.. i prefer the dsip its cheap and works

This might seem like it comes out of nowhere and I don't mean disrespect. But I don't get your posts on here. All you go on about is death and how unhealthy pro's are. Literally all the time... post after post... how they are dropping like flies. I wouldn't be bothered but literally you have done it a lot in the last 6 months and it's the way you do it.

Then you start a thread like this were you are on 1.75g test and 700mg tren per week plus DNP, t3 and clen just do lose some fat. Is it because you feel guilty for abusing yourself and you worry you may drop dead like a fly? Honestly I don't care what people do... do 500mg tren a day if you want. But after reading your posts over the last 6 months I just wonder. I am all for people educating others on the dangers of aas. I hate to think if something bad did happen to you (obviously I hope it doesn't) but I could see you writing anti BB post after post if it did.

Sorry for the rant but just something I think.

500-1000mcg of delta sleep inducing peptide will knock your ass out.. or restoril but its very addictive.. i prefer the dsip its cheap and works

Is it addictive? Do you take it on a daily basis?

If you need to take tren AND T3 AND dnp AND clen to lose weight your diet is shit or you do no cardio. I have a bad metabolism from year and years of boxing and wrestling. Even with that I have never needed to run more than 1 weight loss supp at a time (eca or t3 never used clen or dnp) and I can drop weight quick. And as far as not sleeping-what do you expect? Seriously? You're on 700mg tren a week which puts your cns in overdrive. You're on t3 which affects your cns since thyroid hormones are responsible for complex functions in many cell types through your cns-all vertebrates-and you are running super physiological doses. Then you are running clen which also stimulates your cns and high doses like yours is equal to almost 10 cups of coffee causing possible heart irregularities, tremors, etc. Then dnp which increases your normal body temperature as does all the other cns stimulates and you wonder why you can't sleep. Shit-I am on 150mg tren ed (upped from 125 last Wednesday) and eca 3 times a day and I wake up 30 times a night, piss ever 3 hours throughout the night, toss and turn all night but I know that's what occurs when your running the compounds I am. I am not going to go on PM and ask what I can take to sleep because if it's affecting you that bad then drop one/two of the 4 things you are running that's causing this!!!!

And since there seems to be little disregard for health running dnp, clen, tren AND t3 all the same time-then blast the shit out of seroquel. You'll sleep-might become dependent and f yourself up but you'll sleep.

"100 mcgs of clenbuterol a day, 400 mgs of DNP and 50 mcgs of t3"
Why all this at the same time? This is the issue you are not sleeping at night.

"100 mcgs of clenbuterol a day, 400 mgs of DNP and 50 mcgs of t3"
Why all this at the same time? This is the issue you are not sleeping at night.

Im trying to get in shape as fast as i possibly can for an upcoming photoshoot. Thats the only reason im on all this shit at the same time. I know I can do just the dnp and be fine.

You're better off upping your DNP and dropping the rest to speed up fat loss. Give yourself at least 7 days to fill out after the DNP. By upping, I mean responsibly increasing your dose while taking the necessary precautions, not doing a suicidal dose then blaming this board's advice.

Never heard of this delta sleep peptide. What are the sides or negatives to taking it? It sounds like something I need. And what peptide place do you get it from? I see GWP carries it but purchase peptides does not

Last edited:
Never heard of this delta sleep peptide. What are the sides or negatives to taking it? It sounds like something I need.

Same here.

High test high tren is known to cause sleeplessness.

Clen is known to cause sleeplessness.

DNP is known to cause sleeplessness.

T3... You guessed it.

I'll play ball though... I would cut the clen out completely or maybe just a small morning dose and add a sleep aid.

I can't sleep when just taking clen. When I combine with tren there is no way I'm sleeping!

Im trying to get in shape as fast as i possibly can for an upcoming photoshoot. Thats the only reason im on all this shit at the same time. I know I can do just the dnp and be fine.

Maybe try staying in a little bit better shape year round.

I agree that's a overkill bro

As far as i can tell its non addictive.. just basically slows your CNS down along with your brain waves and activity.. im not gonna name drop as the company i use isnt a sponsor here but I get the 5mg for like 15$ with free shipping.. as of now i only take it when needed.. 50-150mcg is a starter dose but if its that serious 500-1000 and start counting backwards from ten.. good quality sleep as well.. it takes you straight to REM sleep which is the deepest

damn i dont go past 40 mcg on clen i dont like running it high just run it for just over a week every two weeks does enough to keep me lean when im dieting.

As far as i can tell its non addictive.. just basically slows your CNS down along with your brain waves and activity.. im not gonna name drop as the company i use isnt a sponsor here but I get the 5mg for like 15$ with free shipping.. as of now i only take it when needed.. 50-150mcg is a starter dose but if its that serious 500-1000 and start counting backwards from ten.. good quality sleep as well.. it takes you straight to REM sleep which is the deepest

REM is not the deepest. It's actually one of the stages right before you wake up. Delta and slow wave are the deepest. I would be interested in where you get your DSIP from if you wouldnt mind pm'ing me

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear