over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

impressed with syntherol

stanio115 said:
Can anywho had tried both , compare Syntehrol to EsikClean result-wise?

EsikClean is the worst garbage bathtub shit you can get!

It's what put Milos in hospital - anaphylactic shock from all the impurities.

The scammers that make it/sell it breach trademark laws to promote their garbage and also they counterfit Syntherol and PumpNPose..

Well, the only SEO i 've tried is EsikClean....so If you say syntherol is that much better I'll trust you on that and will try it!

P.S Wasn't Milos in the hospital for shooting large quantity of oil into a blood vessel?

stanio115 said:
Well, the only SEO i 've tried is EsikClean....so If you say syntherol is that much better I'll trust you on that and will try it!

P.S Wasn't Milos in the hospital for shooting large quantity of oil into a blood vessel?

It was anaphylactic shock. Chris Clark was training him at the time, and that was what Chris told me the hospital report said. The oil in the vein was perpetuated by magazines.

You are playing russian roulette with EsikClean. I run out of words trying to describe how bad the dickhead that make that shit is and how bad the product is.
The only skill that scammer has is that he's a genius at SearchEngineOptimisation - that's all. Shit product and promotes the hell out of it breaching trademarks.

Read my article on www.howtousesynthol.com for more info about it.

Could some of the guys on here that have used this product show some pics of there arms...???

thanks

chris

Big A said:
It was anaphylactic shock. Chris Clark was training him at the time, and that was what Chris told me the hospital report said. The oil in the vein was perpetuated by magazines.
Just curious why he would use EsikClean if he was trained by Chris Clark?

KillerStack said:
Just curious why he would use EsikClean if he was trained by Chris Clark?

We both thought about that many times. Maybe it was more easily available for him, as in those days Chris was selling out of Germany only? Maybe Chris was charging him $ for PnP, and Milos tried the EsikClean since it was so much cheaper?

Message Chris. He's a member here as MrSynthol. You'll find his posts in my SEO guide thread in the Article's forum.

My eyes are burning...I just read this entire thread and the how to do synthol thread... awesome reads both threads... I considered synthol many years back, thank God I didnt do it I was not ready nor was I really informed on how to use it properly. I am leaning towards trying this out now though.

BBer said:
Damn, you guys just made a me order my first bottle of syntherol. :)

Big A's pic is on the front label and Phil and his peepee pump are on the back label of the bottle, right?:D
The hell wth that, If the penis pump makes you look like that then I wants wun a them thar peenee pimps.

That is some seriuosly funny shit. Man I love this place!!!

Syntherol is the only safe enhance oil I know on the market, quick gains, natural look of the muscle, minimum pain. Excelent product when you used proper.

Maverick said:
I have only used the syntherol from synthetek but I was very pleased with the results I got from the syntherol. Added 3 inches to my overall arm size. I injected in both my biceps and tricpes and my arms went from 17" cold to 20" cold over the course of 4 month use. I would have to give anybody interested in using this product to give it a try as it will definatley help you achieve a better look to your physique.

Maverick

good to hear, this poduct is greatly missunderstood, good to hear possitive thing about it

Synthol question

what product is the best...? Regarding Synthol I have used 3 100cc bot of pump and pose in about a 1 1/2 years period and the results seamed to work but were not long lasting.. I hear Syntherol is a great choice..but what is the difference and is it really the best choice..

Esik-clean (pump and pose)

Esiclene

Syntherol

Liquid muscle

keepittous said:
what product is the best...? Regarding Synthol I have used 3 100cc bot of pump and pose in about a 1 1/2 years period and the results seamed to work but were not long lasting.. I hear Syntherol is a great choice..but what is the difference and is it really the best choice..

Esik-clean (pump and pose)

Esiclene

Syntherol

Liquid muscle

Esik-Clean is NOT PumpNPose. Esik-Clean makers are scammers and counterfitters. They use their websites (synthol.com, zoelabs.com, finalabs.com and many others) to sell counterfits of PnP and Syntherol.

Esicline is not a SEO. It was a steroid in the '80s used for site enhancement.

Liquid Muscle has no info where it's made, how it's made, etc. Probably just bathtub since there's no info to confirm its legitimacy.

Syntherol bought from Synthetek only and PumpNPose bought from Chris Clark himself only are the only two real SEOs that exist. The difference between the two is that Syntherol is more refined so it hurts less and it flows through a 28g while PnP needs a 21g.

You have to follow my guide at www.howtousesynthol.com if you want your gains to be permanent.

i have a question ...my chest is lagging behind ...more so my incline than anything else ...now would it be ok to spot inject my upper pec untill it starts to even out or possibly start dominating and then start to evenly distribute it in my pecs? ...if so what would be the dosing protocol?

Syntherol bought from Synthetek only and PumpNPose bought from Chris Clark himself only are the only two real SEOs that exist. The difference between the two is that Syntherol is more refined so it hurts less and it flows through a 28g while PnP needs a 21g

BUMP, Both are good , but the Syntherol from Synthetek is less painful and can use a smaller gauge.

Great to hear from Pros that use the products. Thanks guys.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear