over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

impressed with syntherol

I never do site injections but I have used anabolics. My arms were 19 inches before their use. Anabloics help build true muscle through increased protein synthesis and that far different than temporary swollen tissue. At least thats what I have been led to believe at this point.

So basically whats the benefit of using syntherol? Can it make you stronger or make your fascia stretch so more muscle can fill up the space with more muscle fibers with less effort in future workouts?

I'm just trying to figure this whole this out. To my understanding its a temporary irritation of the muscle done right before competitions.

Once you quit the injections doesnt the size leave? Also doesnt it cause problems for some like lumpy disfigured muscles even if used properly? :confused:

Mr.Biceps

youve been Mislead on the subject.
Not sure where you did your homework On it (or if you have at all)
but there is Plenty of good info you can find here if you realy are intrested in learning the advantages of it. If not How can you bash it?

In the meantime check out the Pic of the bigGuy
on the Far right of the banner on the main page and get that picture Of Valentino out of your head lol, he is the worst case of "ABuse" known to man.

I agree with your opinion on the implants though, now thats Gay as all hell
and 100% fake.

Thanks for the info!

I'll do more research...

Didn't mean to offend anyone.

MR.BICEPS said:
I never do site injections but I have used anabolics. My arms were 19 inches before their use. Anabloics help build true muscle through increased protein synthesis and that far different than temporary swollen tissue. At least thats what I have been led to believe at this point.

So basically whats the benefit of using syntherol? Can it make you stronger or make your fascia stretch so more muscle can fill up the space with more muscle fibers with less effort in future workouts?

I'm just trying to figure this whole this out. To my understanding its a temporary irritation of the muscle done right before competitions.

Once you quit the injections doesnt the size leave? Also doesnt it cause problems for some like lumpy disfigured muscles even if used properly? :confused:

This is what I am talking about!
How iritated do you get when a natural argues with you about the use of steroids when clearly he knows nothing about the subject, only the misconceptions?
From what you are saying about SEO's, you obviously don't know this subject, only the misconceptions. Now you know how we feel when someone like you argues with us about this subject. IRRITATED!

If you want to learn about SEO's go to http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205

Bottom line:

None of us here are in a position to judge others; I basically assume 99%
of us are using. The other 1% are lying. :D

Big A said:
This is what I am talking about!
How iritated do you get when a natural argues with you about the use of steroids when clearly he knows nothing about the subject, only the misconceptions?
From what you are saying about SEO's, you obviously don't know this subject, only the misconceptions. Now you know how we feel when someone like you argues with us about this subject. IRRITATED!

If you want to learn about SEO's go to http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205

Thanks for the link BIG A. I read your article and was surprised to find out that stretching the fascia with oils would indeed make more room for muscle growth so I guess I was wrong in my assumptions.

Oaky I was wrong what more can I say. Sorry! ;)

Hey!

MR.BICEPS said:
Oaky I was wrong what more can I say. Sorry! ;)
It takes a BIG man to admit he was wrong :D

Chad Nichols said in Muscular Development that he felt guys using "synthol" would suffer from serious health complications in the future.What are your feelings on that?

KillerStack said:
Chad Nichols said in Muscular Development that he felt guys using "synthol" would suffer from serious health complications in the future.What are your feelings on that?
Based on WHAT - his "fellings"?!?! :rolleyes:

xcelbeyond said:
Based on WHAT - his "fellings"?!?! :rolleyes:
Yeah,I know,he didn't really elaborate but he is thought of as an authority in bodybuilding.He said "synthol" and DNP were the most dangerous things in BB'ing and would cause health problems down the road. :rolleyes:

Xcel,I have read about your problems with the SEO.Are you sure you aren't going to have some problems due to it down the road?I am assuming you also followed all the proper protocols etc.
In retrospect,do you think it was worth it and would you do it again?

Then there is the issue of "stretching the fascia" with it.Some Dr. on Muscle Mayhem said you cannot stretch the fascia nor is it a hindrance to muscle growth.He said the fascia would naturally grow with the muscle.Anyone remember the thread over there?

I would personally never use it - I have seen a couple of friends use it and in every case they ended up looking worse.I have never seen anyone actually improve their physique with it.Of course you could argue they used it wrong etc but if even the Pro's cannot use it correctly (so many examples of crappy looking bodies due to obvious SEO) I don't know if it can be done in a way that actually improves a physique.
Just look at Nasser!He supposedly a very smart man but he totally wrecked his body with either SEO or site injections.Terrible delts,funky looking lats,terrible looking arms.Now,a few years later (after the lumps started to look obvious) he still had terrible delts for his NOC comeback.Probably still draining his delts as there were bandaids on his delts in his pre-NOC pics.Wasn't he friends with Trevor Smith?If so,he probably knew of all the "proper protocols".

I would like to know what Phil Hernon thinks of SEO.

These are just my humble thoughts - I respect anyone's decision to do what they wish with their body.
:)

Last edited:
KillerStack said:
Yeah,I know,he didn't really elaborate but he is thought of as an authority in bodybuilding.He said "synthol" and DNP were the most dangerous things in BB'ing and would cause health problems down the road. :rolleyes:

Xcel,I have read about your problems with the SEO.Are you sure you aren't going to have some problems due to it down the road?I am assuming you also followed all the proper protocols etc.
In retrospect,do you think it was worth it and would you do it again?
Sounds kinda like Chad's reasons are similar to MR. BICEPS' :confused: ;)

IMHO I cannot say my problems with fluid in various muscles is attributed to SEO or SEO alone. If "anything," I was injecting TOO MUCH into my biceps, but there's other things that signify this wasn't it (I was injecting EVERYTHING into my biceps - won't go into detail here). The reason I state this is I have the same fluid problem in a quad, which I NEVER injected more than once every 6 days (and never with SEO)!

"Yeah,I know,he didn't really elaborate but he is thought of as an authority in bodybuilding.He said "synthol" and DNP were the most dangerous things in BB'ing and would cause health problems down the road. :rolleyes: "

DNP yes it's dangerous, and i often thought about the damage it can do on the inside now or in the future.
There is no more danger long term from syntherol use as is from using any other injectible oil though. He's just talking out of his ass there.

"Then there is the issue of "stretching the fascia" with it.Some Dr. on Muscle Mayhem said you cannot stretch the fascia nor is it a hindrance to muscle growth.He said the fascia would naturally grow with the muscle.Anyone remember the thread over there?"

So, then stretching doesn't work at all, does it? Every person is just as flexible as the next, right accross the board. Correct? :rolleyes:
Maybe he should have an argument with Parillo over it.

"Of course you could argue they used it wrong etc but if even the Pro's cannot use it correctly (so many examples of crappy looking bodies due to obvious SEO) I don't know if it can be done in a way that actually improves a physique."

Since when are all the pros knowledgeble in what they do? Most just happen to stumble onto things without any proper thought.

"Just look at Nasser!Wasn't he friends with Trevor Smith?If so,he probably knew of all the "proper protocols"."

I never agreed with Trevor's protocols for SEO use. The way he advised it would very quickly build up scar tissue and cause deformed muscles.

"I would like to know what Phil Hernon thinks of SEO."

Do a search for it. He loves it.

Thanks for the reply Big A.

Regarding the stretching,I read Parillos articles in MMI a decade ago and his theory was that the fascia limited muscle growth.I remember that he recommended massaging the muscle hard with the knuckles when in stretched position to "stretch the fascia".He called it "planing".
Of course,recently Doggcrap picked up on that theory.I do think stretching is beneficial (may even release IGF-1 or local MGF) but I don't know about the "the fascia limits muscle growth" theory.I don't know if Parillo had any scientific evidence for this or if it was just his "feeling".

Thoughts on this?

"I've seen it stated many times by many experienced trainees and trainers that it's possible to stretch the fascia to allow more muscle growth.This cannot and does not happen and i'll explain why.Firstly, as a surgeon, i cut through and sew up fascia every day when performing operations.Obviously, i know exactly how fascia looks, feels, and its relationship to muscle...

I think the misconception with fascial stretching and muscle growth arises in the belief that there is a potential space between muscle and fascia.That is to say, some believe that by stretching fascia, a space will develop to allow more muscle growth to occur.Since fascia is intimately bound to underlying muscle tissue, a potential space does not and cannot exist.When muscle growth occurs over a relatively long period of time (as in bodybuilding), fascia will stretch and yield to the muscles becoming larger.When muscles atrophy or get smaller, the fascia will also shrink since it is bound to muscle...

So again, extreme stretching, rapid weight gain in a bulking phase and other methods to stretch fascia" do not stretch fascia to the extent that they create a potential space for muscle growth.The changes that allow muscle growth occur in the muscle themselves, not the fascia."

http://www.chadnicholls.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9940

KillerStack said:
Thoughts on this?

"I've seen it stated many times by many experienced trainees and trainers that it's possible to stretch the fascia to allow more muscle growth.This cannot and does not happen and i'll explain why.Firstly, as a surgeon, i cut through and sew up fascia every day when performing operations.Obviously, i know exactly how fascia looks, feels, and its relationship to muscle...

I think the misconception with fascial stretching and muscle growth arises in the belief that there is a potential space between muscle and fascia.That is to say, some believe that by stretching fascia, a space will develop to allow more muscle growth to occur.Since fascia is intimately bound to underlying muscle tissue, a potential space does not and cannot exist.When muscle growth occurs over a relatively long period of time (as in bodybuilding), fascia will stretch and yield to the muscles becoming larger.When muscles atrophy or get smaller, the fascia will also shrink since it is bound to muscle...

So again, extreme stretching, rapid weight gain in a bulking phase and other methods to stretch fascia" do not stretch fascia to the extent that they create a potential space for muscle growth.The changes that allow muscle growth occur in the muscle themselves, not the fascia."

http://www.chadnicholls.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9940

Everytime we speak about a 'space' created we are talking metaphorically as indeed a space cannot exist between the fascia and the muscle. However, using the 'space' terminology it is easier to understand when explaining this.
Stretching and SEO's make the fascia more flexible and as such the more flexible it is the easier it will be for the muscle to grow as the muscle has to push against the fascia when it grows. In the case of SEO's, the 'space' left by the oil is replaced with muscle growth as proven countless times by MRI's.

Look at someone like Flex Wheeler who is extremelly flexible. Even when he is standing and the hamstring is hot flexed it still pops out more than most other bodybuilders flexed hammies.
Yet you get some of these 'muscle bound' bodybuilders that can hardly move because they are so unflexible, and none of their muscles appear to 'pop'. But as soon as they start stretching vigurously or use SEO's and then the SEO is dispersed, and the fascia is more flexible, as such the muscle can grow more 'freely', their muscles start 'popping' too.

xcelbeyond said:
It takes a BIG man to admit he was wrong :D

Agreed. I was just about to put my arguing cap on ;)

MrBiceps, if you use Syntherol, you will love it as much as AAS. Trust me :D

Syntherol = Results

This pic should end all discussion on lumps and crap and all the bullshit on SEO.Unless your a pro or serious competitor,you wont see 21inch guns like this on the average gym asshole.I eat, sleep, lift the big weights and go the fuck home.SEO and juice are a part of it,but I can count on 1 hand the cycles of SEO I have run.Its not a year round thing.My arms have no lumps,they are full of veins and everywhere I go people take a step back.SEOs wont make you a freak if your not already on your way there,but they will help you break through plateaus.Once/twice a year is fine for me.BigA these arms are a direct result of following your protocol,thank you brother.......

Attachments

• frontbi2.JPG
    frontbi2.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 542
Thunder said:
MrBiceps, if you use Syntherol, you will love it as much as AAS. Trust me :D

I know that you love this stuff, just don't get addicted to it! ;)

FRKNHUGE said:
i feel like im the retarded kid u guys leave in the basement lol
frk

"Did the retard escape??"

:D :D :D :ch:eky-sm :jumping-:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear