over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Impressive

Shelby

IFBB PRO / Double Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A client I've been working with for a handful of months just told me that today was the first time since 1990 that he's been under 400 pounds.

Think about that for a minute; this man has been over 400 pounds for 20 years. Imagine what kind of challenges that must present, both physically and psychologically.

He's hired me for the year - I plan on having him under 300 by 2011.

A client I've been working with for a handful of months just told me that today was the first time since 1990 that he's been under 400 pounds.

Think about that for a minute; this man has been over 400 pounds for 20 years. Imagine what kind of challenges that must present, both physically and psychologically.

Your knowledge and expertise never cease to amaze me.

Thats awesome...

My buddy's between 425 and 450 and keeps talking about losing weight, but I can't get him motivated or get him to find some ambition. It's been close to 5 years now and I keep giving him simple advice on small things to change, but no dice.

Some day!!

Good for him! It's nice to hear that he was smart enough to hire a qualified individual for such an undertaking. I see the same people day after day, month after month, and year after year plugging away at cardio for hours and never changing. Good work on both your parts!!

He was motivated after seeing me work with his brother last year - I took him from about 275 to 210 in a handful of months, gaining muscle in the process too. He was originally 425 and had lost a bunch on his own, then came to me when he plateaued at 275.

Shelby, thats great. I was 320 pounds fat fuck and ate and ate like a pig and part of my job is to taste everything. But I got it all under control now.

Your client will feel better and his confidence will soar new heights and his self esteem will motivate him to keep going and going! I know exactly how he feels. All the best with your client.

He was motivated after seeing me work with his brother last year - I took him from about 275 to 210 in a handful of months, gaining muscle in the process too. He was originally 425 and had lost a bunch on his own, then came to me when he plateaued at 275.

I don´t know what kind of knowledge this guy had but I bet he came down the hard way through a lot of suffering before going to you

Please keep us posted on his progress. Talk about making a huge lifestyle change.Best of luck to him.

Being as big as he is and with your guidance Shelby I wouldnt be suprised If he was under 300lbs by the end of the 2010.... I was curious, when would would start checking BF% on someone that large? I wouldnt think it would be too important at this point seeing as he is literally prob 40+ % BF.

Congrats to your client and to your training advice/motivation youve given your client...

AFTER seeing some of your other clients its no doubt he has hired the right person for the job.

The interesting and challenging part of this is developing the skills required for keeping the weight off. I wish him the best and I'm sure he will enjoy the results.

Great stuff Shelby.
You are not only making him look and feel better, but are probably extending his life.

Great stuff Shelby.
You are not only making him look and feel better, but are probably extending his life.

Not probably... 100% for sure.

You are saving that man's life.

Never see ANY old fat guys do you? They die.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws