over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

In Between Cycles for Females......

amateurfemale

Registered
Hey I was wondering what you females do in between cycles? My hubby runs trt dosages with test between his cycles and retains most of his gains. I was wondering if this would be a good idea for a woman also. The dosage would need to be considerably lower of course. I was thinking 10-15mgs of cypionate to keep me at the high side of normal.

Or should I just run hgh between cycles?

Im 30 years old. I like the look of the figure models.

If you are able to run 1-2 or even 3 iu a day of HGH that wuld be a far better idea than running a hormone like test even at low dose.

All the figure women i know don't take any drugs till their prep starts , i guess it would depend on where you are and where you want to be , if you are very skinny with little muscle then "bridging between cycles may be a good idea if you are trying to add a good bit of size.

For the figure girls though i think alot of their off season size can be atributed to heavy lifting and more food

If you are able to run 1-2 or even 3 iu a day of HGH that wuld be a far better idea than running a hormone like test even at low dose.

All the figure women i know don't take any drugs till their prep starts , i guess it would depend on where you are and where you want to be , if you are very skinny with little muscle then "bridging between cycles may be a good idea if you are trying to add a good bit of size.

For the figure girls though i think alot of their off season size can be atributed to heavy lifting and more food

Interesting. Ok ill just stick with growth hormone. I've also been reading up on ostarine. It sounds promising but I'm not sure how much a woman is supposed to take.

I think for a woman you should be very very carefull withy anything that has anything to do with the sex hormones as it take such a very little ammount to cause huges changes in ladys which can lead to unwanted sides quickly and a bad yoy effect if you start and stop differant things.

I think with just the HGH and a bit more food that you could add a ton of muscle pretty fast

Mother of god them boobies :eek:

:eek:

But on the real, I agree with what GS said, my ex was on low dose gh and it worked wonders! so x2 :headbang:

Mother of god them boobies :eek:

:eek:

LMAO , I was tryin not to say anything but now that you brought it up...

is that you in your Avatar pic "amaturefemale"?

LMAO , I was tryin not to say anything but now that you brought it up...

is that you in your Avatar pic "amaturefemale"?

Lol, I was just talking boobs with my hubs.

Yes that's me. The left one is 700cc and the right one is 650cc. I am a EE. ;)

This summer me and the hubby are going back to the plastic surgeon and I'm getting matching 800 cc's. I can't wait!!!

Maybe if people can be respectful ill post a couple pics. :)

Last edited:
Just an FYI, my wife just got on HRT from a Dr and they are starting her with an injection of estrogen and 20mg test cyp and 20mg test prop every other week. And a progesterone troche. They will adjust her to keep her on the high side of normal.

Right or wrong there are a ton of women who take testosterone and the majority don't even work out.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Just an FYI, my wife just got on HRT from a Dr and they are starting her with an injection of estrogen and 20mg test cyp and 20mg test prop every other week. And a progesterone troche. They will adjust her to keep her on the high side of normal.

Right or wrong there are a ton of women who take testosterone and the majority don't even work out.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

what is her age? what was her testosterone on her bloodwork?

That level of cyp may or may not catch u with you but I view male hormones as a snowball with women.....the longer you take them, the more sides that stick. And I am talking within the first year that women have told me they notice this happen. 10 years from now you wish you never met the stuff.

Better to base your dosages on your blood panels and keep them in the high range of normal for a female. You are pretty young for that and I doubt your natural testosterone has drpped off that much. Based on this table 75 is the high end, going over that will start you into the side effect area.

Females
0-5 months: 20-80 ng/dL
6 months-9 years: <7-20 ng/dL
10-11 years: <7-44 ng/dL
12-16 years: <7-75 ng/dL
17-18 years: 20-75 ng/dL
> or =19 years: 8-60 ng/dL
Tanner Stages*
I (prepubertal): <7-20
II: <7-47
III: 17-75
IV: 20-75
V (young adult): 12-60

I guess my views on females & aas is that it is like a piece of paper...You can cut it shorter, but you can't cut it longer.

Once you get the sides, you have them & you can't go back. You are young and there is no need to dable in this area unless you want to spend the rest of your life plucking hairs & explaining your deep voice. It doesn't take much to get you to that level

Once you hit 50 we can have a long conversation about female hrt, an area I have researched a lot due to my age.

That level of cyp may or may not catch u with you but I view male hormones as a snowball with women.....the longer you take them, the more sides that stick. And I am talking within the first year that women have told me they notice this happen. 10 years from now you wish you never met the stuff.

Better to base your dosages on your blood panels and keep them in the high range of normal for a female. You are pretty young for that and I doubt your natural testosterone has drpped off that much. Based on this table 75 is the high end, going over that will start you into the side effect area.

Females
Tanner Stages*

I guess my views on females & aas is that it is like a piece of paper...You can cut it shorter, but you can't cut it longer.

Once you get the sides, you have them & you can't go back. You are young and there is no need to dable in this area unless you want to spend the rest of your life plucking hairs & explaining your deep voice. It doesn't take much to get you to that level

Once you hit 50 we can have a long conversation about female hrt, an area I have researched a lot due to my age.

Good advice right there.

Females
Tanner Stages*

:yeahthat:
Where have you been hiding AD , i can't remember the last time i saw you here , anycase glad to see you are still here

Lol! Nevermind. I shouldve known.

Thank you. A little is enough.

But I will echo Gunny and Doll's sage warning regarding the slippery slope of male hormone use by females. Especially if you have the mindset of needing another 100 or 150ccs. Where will you set the boundaries?

Thank you. A little is enough.

But I will echo Gunny and Doll's sage warning regarding the slippery slope of male hormone use by females. Especially if you have the mindset of needing another 100 or 150ccs. Where will you set the boundaries?

Good point! Bigger boobs equals the need to inject more testosterone. I got it! Good advice!

Thanks for the help everybody. :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236