advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

In bodybuilding, what is the most important?

In bodybuilding, what is the most important?

• Genetics

Votes: 232 50.0%
  • Diet

Votes: 165 35.6%
  • Training

Votes: 23 5.0%
  • Anabolic Steroids

Votes: 44 9.5%

• Total voters
its the drugs if you ask me. take the drugs away from your pro with the best genetics and put him on a pro stage next to the guys with average genetics and the average guys will beat him. if we are strictly talking off the stage than genetics are king but when it comes down to it without the drugs even ronnie coleman wouldnt stand a chance on stage. my.02 say what you want but its true.

I have to disagree. Ronnie Coleman natty could beat a lot of the other pros and all of the amateurs...lol

its the drugs if you ask me. take the drugs away from your pro with the best genetics and put him on a pro stage next to the guys with average genetics and the average guys will beat him. if we are strictly talking off the stage than genetics are king but when it comes down to it without the drugs even ronnie coleman wouldnt stand a chance on stage. my.02 say what you want but its true.
I agree buddy! If gear/hgh/peps didn't exist, but BodyBuilding did....... would there still be "freaks"?? No. I know there are always "exceptions", but basically we wouldnt even be close to seeing the freeaks we see now. Drugs and genetics go hand in hand

I agree buddy! If gear/hgh/peps didn't exist, but BodyBuilding did....... would there still be "freaks"?? No. I know there are always "exceptions", but basically we wouldnt even be close to seeing the freeaks we see now. Drugs and genetics go hand in hand

Really? Ever see pics of Ronnie when he was in his early 20's or Jay as a teen. They were both built better than anyone on this forum before ever touching a steroid. Better than most before touching a weight.

Without any you wouldn't have the caliber of bodybuilders you see at the top. But reading your previous posts I know this isn't a thoughtless poll and you would have known everything I wrote previously.

So my answer would be different for every individual. I was gonna say on the whole though Genetics should usually win. To complex as we have all seen drugs transport certain people to highs above more genetically gifted bodybuilders. But time usually tells and they don't last long.

Overall genetics is the only constant and the others are variables. You can't change your genes (in most senses). They are paramount to everything (shape, structure, height etc).

You need everything. But for me personally I think my drive and willingness to punish my body have been just as important.

Last edited:
its all genetics everything else is iceing

its all genetics everything else is iceing

That is how I look at it. The foundation is genes and then its up to you how you build your house. If you dont have the foundation I dont give a damn how hard you try to build a mansion, youre not going to be able to build a mansion on the foundation of a shanty.

When you guys are talking about genetics, are you talking about the ability to be huge and lean? ANYONE can be 260+ @ 5% bf. Huge and lean is ONLY about drugs drugs drugs, oh and maybe money and access to afford all of the legitamate drugs.

Now the shape of your body, ie round muscles, small waist, bicep peaks, muscle insertions, clavicle width, etc., THAT is genetic. But I hope you guys really don't believe you need something special to be huge and lean haha

Last edited:
at 6'2 and a natural 225lbs its taken yrs to bulk to 265..taking 1gm test 600deca through in some eq a mnth here and there of adrol + dbols mnths of peptides and hgh for over a year strait...plus eating 6-8 meals a day with basically any other cheat foods i want not to mention a gallon of milk a day.. i have a fast metabolism even at 42 which henders the size i can achieve..are you saying if i doubled the juice i could devy my genetic code and be 300??

Last edited:
All four are important elements of Bodybuilding and I would agrree the order in which you have listed them....For Big Bapper it was: Genetics first, training then diet and lastly supplements etc, in my opinion its alot to do with what you put in your mouth, how dedicated you are to make the gains and how consistant you are with your training and how much of a pain treshold you have when it comes to pushing yourself to the limit whilst pushing savage wieghts...It takes more than a man to be a Bodybuilder, it takes drive, passion and a hell of alot of guts to be the best in the sport ...Respect :)

I say genetics first. But if you dont have them. Diet and training are the only way

When you guys are talking about genetics, are you talking about the ability to be huge and lean? ANYONE can be 260+ @ 5% bf. Huge and lean is ONLY about drugs drugs drugs, oh and maybe money and access to afford all of the legitamate drugs.

Now the shape of your body, ie round muscles, small waist, bicep peaks, muscle insertions, clavicle width, etc., THAT is genetic. But I hope you guys really don't believe you need something special to be huge and lean haha

LOL, no we are saying that you have to posses the genetics to be huge and lean, or just huge for that matter. You cant just take any 6 foot guy, give him tons of steroids and train him hard with weights, and have him turn into a 260 lb relatively lean 12% beast. It doesnt work that way. Some of us when we were young and niave use to think that but we learned the hard way after many years of steroid use and hard training.

All four are important elements of Bodybuilding and I would agrree the order in which you have listed them....For Big Bapper it was: Genetics first, training then diet and lastly supplements etc, in my opinion its alot to do with what you put in your mouth, how dedicated you are to make the gains and how consistant you are with your training and how much of a pain treshold you have when it comes to pushing yourself to the limit whilst pushing savage wieghts...It takes more than a man to be a Bodybuilder, it takes drive, passion and a hell of alot of guts to be the best in the sport ...Respect :)

yeah, I agree with him: genetics, training, diet, then drugs.

at 6'2 and a natural 225lbs its taken yrs to bulk to 265..taking 1gm test 600deca through in some eq a mnth here and there of adrol + dbols mnths of peptides and hgh for over a year strait...plus eating 6-8 meals a day with basically any other cheat foods i want not to mention a gallon of milk a day.. i have a fast metabolism even at 42 which henders the size i can achieve..are you saying if i doubled the juice i could devy my genetic code and be 300??

How much HGH are we talking?

Throw away the peptides, and orals, never waste your money again. You must find LEGIT hgh, many many many fakes or underdosed. Legit hgh @ 10iu a day, 1-2 gram test, 1g tren. That's all you need. Eat enough food, lots of food, dirty food, doesn't matter. Get calories and protein, anything else you want. Yes, you will be bigger than you ever were. Call my bluff.

You guys ever see what a horse looks like? You ever see what a gorilla looks like? These animals have far far much more muscle mass than you, and lower or the same body fat. What are their diets? 100% vegan. Horse eats grass all day haha, and a gorilla eats some insects and some fruits. And they don't even weight train, AT ALL. But OMG!!! They're supposed to have protein and low gi carbs to gain muscle mass! Doesn't make sense!?!?!?

Oh wait, they have far higher levels of anabolic hormones than humans. Hmm.....

LOL, no we are saying that you have to posses the genetics to be huge and lean, or just huge for that matter. You cant just take any 6 foot guy, give him tons of steroids and train him hard with weights, and have him turn into a 260 lb relatively lean 12% beast. It doesnt work that way. Some of us when we were young and niave use to think that but we learned the hard way after many years of steroid use and hard training.

BULLSHIT.

100%. Too much steroid use, too much waste of time on peptides and orals and pointless training articles and diet.

LEGIT HGH @ 10-20iu/day + 1-2g test, 1+g tren. Huge and lean, you cannot deny growth, the body cannot stop hormones from doing their job.

You guys cannot find legit hgh and do not want to afford it.

Natural bodybuilding = no one over 190lbs under 6' on stage
Bodybuilding in 60s-70s (no hgh) = 200-220lbs+ under 6' on stage
Then rhGH in synthesized = bodybuilders 250+lbs under 6' on stage

When are you guys going to open your eyes? Seriously, its not that hard to see. haha you CANNOT stop someone from growing with these drugs. At least some of you saw it when there was the whole thread on middle eastern bodybuilding, how none of them barely knew how to diet or train, they just ate very little and had access to LEGIT pharmaceutical drugs and bam huge and shredded fuckers. Oh let me guess, they just ALL had nasty genetics haha

Cmon people, wake up.

BULLSHIT.

100%. Too much steroid use, too much waste of time on peptides and orals and pointless training articles and diet.

LEGIT HGH @ 10-20iu/day + 1-2g test, 1+g tren. Huge and lean, you cannot deny growth, the body cannot stop hormones from doing their job.

You guys cannot find legit hgh and do not want to afford it.

Natural bodybuilding = no one over 190lbs under 6' on stage
Bodybuilding in 60s-70s (no hgh) = 200-220lbs+ under 6' on stage
Then rhGH in synthesized = bodybuilders 250+lbs under 6' on stage

When are you guys going to open your eyes? Seriously, its not that hard to see. haha you CANNOT stop someone from growing with these drugs. At least some of you saw it when there was the whole thread on middle eastern bodybuilding, how none of them barely knew how to diet or train, they just ate very little and had access to LEGIT pharmaceutical drugs and bam huge and shredded fuckers. Oh let me guess, they just ALL had nasty genetics haha

Cmon people, wake up.

Nope, its not bullshit. It is the truth. Are you telling me you could take the kid that played Nepolean Dynamite and turn him into a hulking 260 lbs!? There are many many people in this world that cannot ever achieve what you are talking about no matter how much HGH and steroids they take. There is a limit to it all. Eventually the growth comes to an end, and if you keep increasing the dose high enough you WILL kill yourself.
I am not wasting any more of my time debating you on this because I can see that you have made up your mind for some reason on this. Just because you or a few guys you know have accomplished what you speak of doesnt mean that all men can do it. It is not as you say it is.

You addressed absolutely nothing I stated, just restated the same regurgitated message.

Napolean dynamite? Do you know what dave palumbo looked like in college? 120lb runner. Tiny frame, TINY. Years later, with years of hgh abuse (his head is the size your torso, and feet much much larger than anyone his height) he's walking around lean @ 300lbs.

So you telling me dave palumbo had super great hidden genetics? Or is the dysmorphic overgrown jaw enough proof of what legit hgh abuse can do?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear