advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

In bodybuilding, what is the most important?

In bodybuilding, what is the most important?

• Genetics

Votes: 232 50.0%
  • Diet

Votes: 165 35.6%
  • Training

Votes: 23 5.0%
  • Anabolic Steroids

Votes: 44 9.5%

• Total voters
ive been on several different kinds of growth since last nov..and have had all the tell tale sides on each..did a blast of 3oo ius last april to try and spure growth and only lost my last 10lbs of bodyfat.. have gotten bigger hands + feet though..no gloves for me; currently get hgh from Ron.

Who doesnt have friends with diff genetics..my one friend has 25" calves just from walking..how would i ever match that without his genetics

Genetics has a big part yeah but I think even you don't have a "good genetic", you can reach a good level with years of planned diet, workout and of course aas/hgh/peps

Just have a look at Dorian Yates when he was young...

You addressed absolutely nothing I stated, just restated the same regurgitated message.

Napolean dynamite? Do you know what dave palumbo looked like in college? 120lb runner. Tiny frame, TINY. Years later, with years of hgh abuse (his head is the size your torso, and feet much much larger than anyone his height) he's walking around lean @ 300lbs.

So you telling me dave palumbo had super great hidden genetics? Or is the dysmorphic overgrown jaw enough proof of what legit hgh abuse can do?

Youre a lost cause! Oh well, keep on taking your mega doses of steroids/GH and come back here in another 10 years and post your photos. So I assume you are 6 foot 260 lbs at 10% bf now and would like to share your photo on here? When you are older and more experience maybe you will understand.

Genetics has a big part yeah but I think even you don't have a "good genetic", you can reach a good level with years of planned diet, workout and of course aas/hgh/peps

Just have a look at Dorian Yates when he was young...

Thank you for seeing that.

Youre a lost cause! Oh well, keep on taking your mega doses of steroids/GH and come back here in another 10 years and post your photos. So I assume you are 6 foot 260 lbs at 10% bf now and would like to share your photo on here? When you are older and more experience maybe you will understand.

You never once attempted to counter any one of the points I brought up with a legitimate answer, so sure, stop it here.

You never once attempted to counter any one of the points I brought up with a legitimate answer, so sure, stop it here.

Yes, because it is not worth the energy to do so because I really dont care what you think and I know that you have made up your mind. You just need to live life and experience this first hand before you will change your mind.

I just dont want some young inexperience young man to come on here and take what you have to say as gospel. To come on and tell people that by taking 1g/wk test, 10 IU/day GH, 1 gram/week tren is just irresonsible and foolish. Do you have any idea how what you say on here can affect others? You put others in harms way with your ideas. Goodbye:D

Yes, because it is not worth the energy to do so because I really dont care what you think and I know that you have made up your mind. You just need to live life and experience this first hand before you will change your mind.

I just dont want some young inexperience young man to come on here and take what you have to say as gospel. To come on and tell people that by taking 1g/wk test, 10 IU/day GH, 1 gram/week tren is just irresonsible and foolish. Do you have any idea how what you say on here can affect others? You put others in harms way with your ideas. Goodbye:D

So I've made up my mind, and you haven't? :rolleyes:

And please spare me the health talk on a board where we discuss and promote the use of various pharmaceutical drugs to each other. Theres more than enough people posting cycles like that with even more compounds added in.

When you guys are talking about genetics, are you talking about the ability to be huge and lean? ANYONE can be 260+ @ 5% bf. Huge and lean is ONLY about drugs drugs drugs, oh and maybe money and access to afford all of the legitamate drugs.

Now the shape of your body, ie round muscles, small waist, bicep peaks, muscle insertions, clavicle width, etc., THAT is genetic. But I hope you guys really don't believe you need something special to be huge and lean haha

what a stupid post. did you really say Huge and lean is ONLY about drugs drugs drugs. stick around, you have alot to learn

training, diet & dedication

as Kirill said, look at young Yates...
also Wheeler and many others

Genetics..everything else is easily available to everyone..so with the same diet training and work ethic your doomed when a gift stands next to you..:lightbulb:

Ive always been called a genetic freak but I'll never be like the pros [GENETIC FREAKAZOIDS]

Eventually the bodybuilder will come to know his unique reality, just like those who know it now, similarly for those who will face the reality in future....good or bad...who knows?

A lot of these posts to me are farcical. Obviously you have to train. The most important thing in modern bodybuilding is your genetic response to AAS, GH. IMHO all of these specious monologues about proper nutrient ratios, HIT vs volume training bla bla bla. PFFT. Anyone that eats a diet with enough calories and generally avoids junk food, adds in training at a moderate intensity 3-4 times a week coupling that with a few ius of hgh and 500mgs of test a week ( human grade of course) can produce an impressive physique. Increasing the dosages to pro levels many grams of AAS and higher levels of HGH, the overiding factor to results is the response to hormones. Period.

How much HGH are we talking?

Throw away the peptides, and orals, never waste your money again. You must find LEGIT hgh, many many many fakes or underdosed. Legit hgh @ 10iu a day, 1-2 gram test, 1g tren. That's all you need. Eat enough food, lots of food, dirty food, doesn't matter. Get calories and protein, anything else you want. Yes, you will be bigger than you ever were. Call my bluff.
I'll call your bluff. You'll be a big fat bloated mess. I've seen it a thousand times over the last 20 years.
You guys ever see what a horse looks like? You ever see what a gorilla looks like? These animals have far far much more muscle mass than you, and lower or the same body fat. What are their diets? 100% vegan. Horse eats grass all day haha, and a gorilla eats some insects and some fruits. And they don't even weight train, AT ALL. But OMG!!! They're supposed to have protein and low gi carbs to gain muscle mass! Doesn't make sense!?!?!?

Oh wait, they have far higher levels of anabolic hormones than humans. Hmm.....
Wrong again sport. A primate is many times as strong, pound per pound as a human and why? Their musculoskeletal leverage is far better than ours with higher portions of specific types of muscle fibers as well as fewer motor neurons which allows them to use probably close to their entire contractile strength. Ever here of a person turning a car over to save a loved one? What if you were set up to use that much muscle all the time? If in danger a human can bite down with the strength of almost a ton. Not bad for a tiny jaw muscle wouldn't you say?

And the rest of your writing, I'm not afraid to address either. So you just take a man, add 2 parts this, 1 part that, eat this, and do that, and then you have a Mr. Olympia right?

There are hundreds of thousands of competitors that wish your uninformed remarks were really true. These guys are taking everything money can buy and can't even place states. You came to the right board but you chose the WRONG group to mouth off to because it's apparent that you know shit.

I'll call your bluff. You'll be a big fat bloated mess. I've seen it a thousand times over the last 20 years.Wrong again sport. A primate is many times as strong, pound per pound as a human and why? Their musculoskeletal leverage is far better than ours with higher portions of specific types of muscle fibers as well as fewer motor neurons which allows them to use probably close to their entire contractile strength. Ever here of a person turning a car over to save a loved one? What if you were set up to use that much muscle all the time? If in danger a human can bite down with the strength of almost a ton. Not bad for a tiny jaw muscle wouldn't you say?

And the rest of your writing, I'm not afraid to address either. So you just take a man, add 2 parts this, 1 part that, eat this, and do that, and then you have a Mr. Olympia right?

There are hundreds of thousands of competitors that wish your uninformed remarks were really true. These guys are taking everything money can buy and can't even place states. You came to the right board but you chose the WRONG group to mouth off to because it's apparent that you know shit.

Excellent post. I always enjoy reading your posts. Alpmaster your a complete idiot. I am guessing your big and fat but of course your in a growth phrase so thats why you are 20% bf. But when you cut down and take 1g tren and 2g test you will look like Jay Cutler... but your just waiting aren't you before you do that. You don't want the world to marvel at you 260 pounds and 5% just yet... maybe in a year or 2!

1. Genetics (Only being honest)
2. Consistancy (The following don't matter w/o this)
3. Anabolic Steroids (Once again, w/o these growth is way too slow)
4. Diet (Eat big, get big. Eat smart and get lean)
5. Training (I honestly think if the above items are in order, you will grow on any decent training program)

Wow, you are a lost child in this forum man. you have ALOT of learning to do. post a pic so we can see what we are dealing with here....:D

So I've made up my mind, and you haven't? :rolleyes:

And please spare me the health talk on a board where we discuss and promote the use of various pharmaceutical drugs to each other. Theres more than enough people posting cycles like that with even more compounds added in.

1. Genetics (Only being honest)
2. Consistancy (The following don't matter w/o this)
3. Anabolic Steroids (Once again, w/o these growth is way too slow)
4. Diet (Eat big, get big. Eat smart and get lean)
5. Training (I honestly think if the above items are in order, you will grow on any decent training program)

This is a good list of essential elements. Although I would reorder the list as follows:

1. Consistency - Consistency is king. With training, diet, rest, supps, you have to be consistent. In training, sometimes consistently being inconsistent. Say wha? So true though right? LOL

2. Training - Has to be up top. You have to AT LEAST train. Seriously, ya just gotta.

3. Rest - I added this one. You all overtrain and you know it. I do too! Take a couple days off and let your body heal up. And SLEEP a lot!

4. Diet - No brainer here. You have to get enough macros and micros, pure and simple.

5. Drugs - Okay, you consistently train, rest, and eat and you are still not where you want to be. Done right, drugs will take you beyond nature. It's hard to deny the fact and at this point, why even try?

6. Genetics - This is the final separator. This is what separate the elites from the wanna-be-elites. All competitors are consistent, they train hard, rest, diet's tight as a drum, and they're filled with more testosterone than Rhode Island. But that doesn't get them there does it? Genetics is the last piece of the puzzle and you can't buy genetics in a bottle. Two people, doing everything above in lockstep, one is 18th at a regional in Futtbucker, Oregon and the other is 2nd place nationals. What's up? Unless you invent a time machine and can somehow choose different parents, you gots what you got.

This discussion could go on forever. Everytime i read a guys post i say "he made a good point" or "that guys dumb" or "i wish god or whoever would just give us the fucking answer"

Lol!!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner