over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

In defense of priests

You had me going with that one. The only priest I know of who is sympathetic to the cause is Lee.

Phil

Holyshit you are a riot. No pun intended there!

lol, I havn't laughed so hard in ages! Thought you were going off the deepend lol

Phil, you post whore! Funny...very funny, bro!

DrG

Phil, ask your Dad to give us some pointers. I know that when I'm done with my spermation I am anything but immaculate. Maybe I need more practice with the pump.

Dont bash Religion here

This is one of those "dont go there" posts. Being raised Catholic, and having a Jewish mother. I dont appreicate comments about ones faith. I hope you people respect that

damn

damn and i studied to be a priest in school years ago. what a relief i didn,t follow thru!!!!!!

you son of a bitch, you had me going there for a second..hahah.

next it will be,,

IN DEFENSE OF MEN WHO USE PENIS PUMP!!! LOL

Take care,

GJ

I heard they (priests) were all congregating at Walmart because they have boys pants 1/2 off. I know....I'm going to hell so I can say shit like that.

Doggtales said:
I heard they (priests) were all congregating at Walmart because they have boys pants 1/2 off. I know....I'm going to hell so I can say shit like that.

Haha I thought I saw Micheal Jackson at Walmart too!
Dogg-good to see ya, whats up?

Doggtales said:
I'm going to hell so I can say shit like that.

Heaven and Hell don't exist. They are merely concotions used by the church to control the 'believers'. Heaven and Hell are merely creations in people's minds - what is heaven for one person could be hell for another, etc. Everything is what you create yourself, but the church doesn't want you to have any control over yourself or your actions, because if you do, the church won't have any more control over you and it won't make any more $. Without the weak, the church won't exist any more, in any religion.

organized religion is about fear, most indulge in anything that will ease the feelings of fear. this goes with alot of things, other than religion.

YEP

Big A said:

Heaven and Hell don't exist. They are merely concotions used by the church to control the 'believers'. Heaven and Hell are merely creations in people's minds - what is heaven for one person could be hell for another, etc. Everything is what you create yourself, but the church doesn't want you to have any control over yourself or your actions, because if you do, the church won't have any more control over you and it won't make any more $. Without the weak, the church won't exist any more, in any religion.

Yep, total control. Makes me laugh at all the idiots that I see who come up to me on the street asking if I have been "saved" etc etc... What a joke.

Re: YEP

I had a guy once lecture me on the street...he asked me what I was going to say to the lord when he comes down...

I replied, "I would tell him about fucking time." "You were due about 100 years ago."

I believe there is something out there higher than us, but I am not too convinced on the whole heaven and hell thing...and I don't want to go to a place where they try and ran it down your throat(no punn there) every Sunday.

BIG-A

thats just what i think too , when i was a kid i used to study the bible old test and , new test cover to cover "my family was real church nuts " but the reverse happend to me the more i knew of it the more i saw it was bullshit .take the ark story you know how big a boat would have to be to carry 2 of everything in the world they didnt have the tec to build a boat of that size and , you would need a boat twice that size to carry all the food for everything and, the list gos on and , on

what really happend was some fellow loaded up his farm animals
when there was a small flood into a boat, and every time the story was told it got bigger and better all of a sudent he had the whole world in the dam thing lol

i agree with steak, i do believe there's some kinda higher power, but i don't believe in any organized religion as it seems each one is out for their own agenda.

i feel like most of the other guys here, it's all about control. we tell you what to do, how to live, what to feel and what to believe. if you don't, you're damned to hell for not living your life the way we want you too.

and one more thing, there's SO many hypocrits it's pathetic.

but then, i also believe this, if it takes religion to make you happy, then so be it. more power to you, just don't push your beliefs into my face and we'll get along
:D

JW

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear