over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

In loving memory of my Hanna

catdagger1

Newbies
This is my beautiful Hanna who has gone home to be with the lord. She was the best, and I miss her much!!! 1999 to Nov. 2010

Attachments

• han2.JPG
    han2.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
"Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together...."

thank you

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Thank you, LOL I am sitting here at 2:00am with tears in my eyes...Ya know I believe everything your poem says....

Wow ... she was a beautiful dog. I'm really sorry about your loss bro. Hope you are having a good Xmas in spite of this.

thank you brothers

Wow ... she was a beautiful dog. I'm really sorry about your loss bro. Hope you are having a good Xmas in spite of this.

Yea I am fine now, Hanna was old and she was ready to go home. She gave me 11 years of wonderful memories, and she can never be replaced ( not in this life time at least ). I have Gunther the big white to look after me and he is also a wonderful animal. I think that as we grow older loss seams to hurt a little more because it reminds us of our own mortality. Then again who wants to live forever anyway. Lol life is a wheel and it keeps on turning, we only get to ride that wheel for a season... Thanks again guys...

She is very beautiful bro, sorry for your loss.

Bless her! shes a beautiful hound..

That's a beautiful picture of the pup!!:)

I've seen this before, but it still is just heartwarming to see again.

Very beautiful dog! Sorry for your loss, may she RIP:.

BMJ

I get teared up just thinking about my dog and hope she stays around as long as possible. I hate that dogs and such dont live as long as us. So sorry for you loss, was very good looking stout dog.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear