over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

In Loving Memory RIP BIG BAPPER.

You can always tell when a good man dies because they are continually talked about and missed. He was always polite, thoughtful, and of course respectful to me. RIP my brutha.

RESPECT

I love that photo of the two of you smiling. Really good to see that. Gosh, there is no doubt at all that Seamus lives on in little Jessica. You can see it in her face and eyes.

I love that photo of the two of you smiling. Really good to see that. Gosh, there is no doubt at all that Seamus lives on in little Jessica. You can see it in her face and eyes.

Thank you, Its a fav photo of mines, I just love Jessicas' happy little smile, It would make you happy on the saddest of times, Its just unreal how much Jessica resembles Seamus, That makes me proud.:)

Thank you, Its a fav photo of mines, I just love Jessicas' happy little smile, It would make you happy on the saddest of times, Its just unreal how much Jessica resembles Seamus, That makes me proud.:)

I love your positive outlook in life. It's very true that Jessica smile resembles BigBapper and lift your spirit when you feel sad. Thank you for posting pic of Jessica and yourself, we all love to see how Jessica grows up and how you coping, this is your family here! We all care about you and Jessica! BigBapper would have been very proud of you and Jessica. Keep smiling and keep shining! God bless.. :)

Hey guys, bit of an announcment here...My son Alex was born at 1120pm on the 20th June 2012. He is the love of my life, and my number one priority...Just realised though, through Mrs Bapper, that he was born on the same date that Big Bapper (Seamus) left us [RIP]. Talk about coincidence?!?! I am convinced he is up there looking down on all of us. Long may his memory live on. God bless you Big Bapper...

Hey guys, bit of an announcment here...My son Alex was born at 1120pm on the 20th June 2012. He is the love of my life, and my number one priority...Just realised though, through Mrs Bapper, that he was born on the same date that Big Bapper (Seamus) left us [RIP]. Talk about coincidence?!?! I am convinced he is up there looking down on all of us. Long may his memory live on. God bless you Big Bapper...

Congratulations on the birth of your son!
And WOW! How ironic as this can have tribute to a Man,Friend you once knew… his legacy lives on.

Congratulations again, hope all is well with the Mrs and your new born.
God bless

Hardly a day goes by where I don't think of Big Bapper. I lost touch with him for a few years, and actually sent an email to the gym email address only a couple of days before he passed to tell him how proud I was for him and his achievments. I never got a reply and only found out a few days later that he passed away soon after I had sent it...:(

I am not religious, but I find it hard to explain how I lost touch for so long with him, and then virtually since the day he died I have thought about him and the influence he had on me as a teenager nearly every day...Then to top it all my son was born 2 days ago, on the same day that he left us 3 years ago!

All this convinces me that he is definitely up there, alive, and looking down on us. Heck, if re-incarnation exists, he may even be among us in some form everyday!

Love you my friend, and my biggest regret in life is that we lost touch for so many years...

RIP Seamy...

I love your positive outlook in life. It's very true that Jessica smile resembles BigBapper and lift your spirit when you feel sad. Thank you for posting pic of Jessica and yourself, we all love to see how Jessica grows up and how you coping, this is your family here! We all care about you and Jessica! BigBapper would have been very proud of you and Jessica. Keep smiling and keep shining! God bless.. :)

Big Chef that was really lovely of you to say, Respect :)

I am really chuffed for you Bapperfan, Congratulations :)

I was talking about Seamus exactly 1 week with the other mods
Its been 3 years and I still miss him so much
He was an amazing human being and a true friend to me
I kept a lot of messages we exchanged together and it brings tears to my eyes every time I read them

RIP Seamus

I miss u my friend

I was talking about Seamus exactly 1 week with the other mods
Its been 3 years and I still miss him so much
He was an amazing human being and a true friend to me
I kept a lot of messages we exchanged together and it brings tears to my eyes every time I read them

RIP Seamus

I miss u my friend

Thats lovely Mike, it brings tears to my eyes reading everyones comments, but it also makes me so proud knowing that I had such a highly, respected and loving person that I got to share the best part of 8 years with, and the bonus was Seamus giving me Jessica, without her I would have totally crumbled by now, I feel his presence and see him in Jessica which is a massive comfort :)

Bapperfan, Reading your post has brought tears to my eyes, really very touching...God has got a very special angel by his side now, I hope hes taking extra special care of our Big Guy, It may be 3 years from Seamus left us, But I will never stop feeling love for him, until the day I meet him again, Godbless Big Bappers beautiful soul, I love the Big Guy with all my heart . He will always hold that number one place in my heart RIP ..Respect and admiration M :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear